Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

United States 2016 election.

handsareup

So um I've watched a few debates and speeches trying to figure out if im actually going to vote this year. Well i did some digging and didn't have to dig far to find out pretty much all the candidates are Jewish or openly work with Jews. I dont know it just saddens me. I literally cant trust any of them. It doesn't matter who wins now because we all know who they are working for.

The Jews control all the candidates that can run for office. You have to meet "their criteria" and expectations to even think about being a candidate. The Jews completely control the upper levels of government and most if not all of the government agencies. Freedom of ideals is controlled behind the curtains. The presidential candidates are jewish puppets. They all take the blame and cover for the Jews. Amchel Rothschild said many years ago, "Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws!" The Rothschild family owns the Federal Reserve and so they control not only the American Government but various governments throughout the world through currency. Naturally this is only one of the methods they use to control but it was their primary source of seizing the nation, along with religion. North Americans were originally Satanists and our founding Fathers were Satanists that is why this country was founded on the principles of freedom and not tyranny.
Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back