Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unite in the Shadows: A Call to the Chosen Ones

darkiris12

At the edge of the unknown, where curiosity and belief converge, there is a place that only the chosen can step into. Each of us is here to find kindred spirits, those who have lost their way in the world. To know one another, to come together in the depths of understanding and faith.

This community is built on a bond that ordinary eyes cannot see, that ordinary people cannot comprehend. It is a place of judgment-free space, filled with supportive embraces and mutual respect. Anyone who shares this belief will find a friend, a companion here. If you wish to join us, you are just one step away.

This path, whether it be dark or light, opens the door to a community shaped by the faith that makes you who you are. The choice is yours. We have come together in this forum for a purpose, and now is the time to unite, to support each other, and to show our true strength. Use the logo below; it will be the symbol of our belief, helping us identify and support those who are like us around the world.

forum.iridaa

polotno-6-300x146.png

At the edge of the unknown, where curiosity and belief converge, there is a place that only the chosen can step into. Each of us is here to find kindred spirits, those who have lost their way in the world. To know one another, to come together in the depths of understanding and faith.

This community is built on a bond that ordinary eyes cannot see, that ordinary people cannot comprehend. It is a place of judgment-free space, filled with supportive embraces and mutual respect. Anyone who shares this belief will find a friend, a companion here. If you wish to join us, you are just one step away.

This path, whether it be dark or light, opens the door to a community shaped by the faith that makes you who you are. The choice is yours. We have come together in this forum for a purpose, and now is the time to unite, to support each other, and to show our true strength. Use the logo below; it will be the symbol of our belief, helping us identify and support those who are like us around the world.

forum.iridaa

polotno-6-300x146.png

About the logo:
The letters of the New Logo will be in Ancient Greek, to tune in more with the culture of the Gods that they have trailed for us to follow in time. There will be a change on the Pentagram with the Goat, which will be replaced by Zeus's Head.

However I'm not a big fan of showing signs of recognition in front of others, you never know who might see them. A forum user I respect very much said something that I will always remember:

Just imagine how many doctors are jewish or muslim, which is an extremely high number of doctors. Some time during your life, you might end up needing a surgery. If the surgeon is jewish or muslim, and they see that you have a Satanist tatoo, what do you think the chance is that you will survive the surgery?

Some time ago I had to have a fairly important (although not too vital) surgery, the surgeon was Jewish. Coincidentally, the surgery left me physically with visible problems in the area of the surgery. And that's without showing any satanic tattoos or anything like that (I hate tattoos), imagine what would have happened if I had had such a visible tattoo... something seriously bad would probably have happened to me.

Get the basic principle of my story. Think about showing this sign to someone, and that someone happens to be a "half" Jew and you don't recognize him or a crazy Christian, etc. Excessively dangerous and senseless.

If you want to effectively contribute to the path of the true Gods, the best path is through Joy of Satan. We grow here both in the dark and in the light. I recommend that you do not advertise other "communities" here.

You will find that Ancient-Forums and the Joy of Satanas are the only places you will ever find the Truth and True Spiritual Satanism. No other community enjoys the true fellowship of the Gods. Join us instead. You will find our community to be the Best there is!!!

Hail Satanas!!!!

forum.iridaa

polotno-6-300x146.png
Wait, reading the other replies to this topic it seems like you're advertising on sites outside of JoS? I didn't understand it. I thought you were talking about Spiritual Satanists in general, I didn't realize you were advertising an outside group. Let me say a few things then:

1) On JoS you will find everything you need to know and do in Satanism, it makes no sense to rely on an external group that lacks certain knowledge.

2) JoS is a truly united satanic family, it wouldn't make sense to disperse across multiple internet sites. To understand why JoS is essential, review point 1.

3) If you rely on so-called "Satanic" communities who perhaps (indeed certainly) have no relationship with the Gods of Hell, are not even able to present their accurate descriptions, and do not have half an experience with them, you are just wasting your time. Like it or not the Gods are here on JoS and that is why the various JoS Satanists have experiences with the Gods based on their personal advancement levels.

4) If you truly call yourself a Satanist, I think you will care about Satanas, our Creator and Protector God, so I think you will want to respect his will not to scatter his people or push them into places where the true Spirituality that Satanas, the God Supreme, gives us is missing.

5) You will have many, MANY more experiences and concrete spiritual advancement on JoS, it literally does not compare what other so-called outside groups of "Satanists" "teach" or think they know to the true spiritual path that JoS has always shown to the world.

Regarding the use of identifying marks, I quote our dear Brother's writing again, so my response to your topic is FINALLY accurate and complete (sorry, I like being precise about things too much):
Just imagine how many doctors are jewish or muslim, which is an extremely high number of doctors. Some time during your life, you might end up needing a surgery. If the surgeon is jewish or muslim, and they see that you have a Satanist tatoo, what do you think the chance is that you will survive the surgery?

forum.iridaa

Another person creating an account just to give an indirect link to their own non-JoS forum.

Very, very suspicious.

And it's a Turkish forum, too. There have been many infiltrators creating discord communities and other external forums targeting the Turkish community teaching delusional nonsense or taking advantage of them.

Major red flags.

No, the "chosen" don't need another forum, but there have been infiltrators trying to steer people away from JoS using that line.

They haven't currently posted anything weird or suspicious in that forum yet, but it's very fishy.

Another person creating an account just to give an indirect link to their own non-JoS forum.

Very, very suspicious.

And it's a Turkish forum, too. There have been many infiltrators creating discord communities and other external forums targeting the Turkish community teaching delusional nonsense or taking advantage of them.

Major red flags.

No, the "chosen" don't need another forum, but there have been infiltrators trying to steer people away from JoS using that line.

They haven't currently posted anything weird or suspicious in that forum yet, but it's very fishy.
Wouldn't it be better to report the situation to our Administrator, High Priest HoodedCobra666?

@Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back