Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

{unedited} anti-tract sugestions

cerbyrusq

I believe the universe has existed forever because it's a vacuum. It doesn't have a centre or an edge. I believe in logical explanations. I believe humans were genetically engineered to be the smartest both physically and mentally species. All the secrets are hidden you just need to look hard enough to see. Also i believe that humans are not alone and i also believe in both angels &demons but i believe you have been taught wrong. I believe the god you believe in is fictitious. I believe the demons used to be known as angels as well as gods, fairies and others. My point being some of the things is true. But were they evil? No because these gods were the ones who made us.
But why? To help them fight the greys & reptilians, and repay us with love.
Why& how? Because they're enemies and through power meditation.
Why are they enemies? Because they stole from the gods.
What did they steal ? They stole 3 things 1st they plagiarized mythology e.g. Sampson is Hercules, they were both given the tasks of the gods\god and they were both as strong as a god and both their weaknesses were the girls in their lives ; hades ,hell are both places of the dead and are also a place for fear but did they tell you all there is about them? No*; Odin, Jesus they were both hung from trees (in acts) and they both achieved immortality afterwards. 2nd they stole the name angels and they performed just enough miracles for us to think there's only one god. E.g. Craig marsh, benny hinn, uncle Tim. 3rd the greys stole the recipe to make the Jews to fight for them.this is what Hitler saw.
*tell me more? I believe hades aka hell is where people who fear something go when they die, but there's also a place for those who decided to fight fears. Hell is where…
How are we meant to do that? Meditate on it.
More? You'll find all the info you need on exposing Christianity .com .
One more thing , you need to forget all the horror stories about Satan being a lord of lies you will find his name means truth in Sanskrit and it only means enemy in Hebrew.

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

I feel confused by this post xD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" wrote:

I believe the universe has existed forever because it's a vacuum. It doesn't have a centre or an edge. I believe in logical explanations. I believe humans were genetically engineered to be the smartest both physically and mentally species. All the secrets are hidden you just need to look hard enough to see. Also i believe that humans are not alone and i also believe in both angels &demons but i believe you have been taught wrong. I believe the god you believe in is fictitious. I believe the demons used to be known as angels as well as gods, fairies and others. My point being some of the things is true. But were they evil? No because these gods were the ones who made us.
What did they steal ? They stole 3 things 1st they plagiarized mythology e.g. Sampson is Hercules, they were both given the tasks of the gods\god and they were both as strong as a god and both their weaknesses were the girls in their lives ; hades ,hell are both places of the dead and are also a place for fear but did they tell you all there is about them? No*; Odin, Jesus they were both hung from trees (in acts) and they both achieved immortality afterwards. 2nd they stole the name angels and they performed just enough miracles for us to think there's only one god. E.g. Craig marsh, benny hinn, uncle Tim. 3rd the greys stole the recipe to make the Jews to fight for them.this is what Hitler saw.
*tell me more? I believe hades aka hell is where people who fear something go when they die, but there's also a place for those who decided to fight fears. Hell is where�
One more thing , you need to forget all the horror stories about Satan being a lord of lies you will find his name means truth in Sanskrit and it only means enemy in Hebrew.

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

Are these suggestions or merely statements of your beliefs posed as questions and answers?

Unfortunately there are many errors. The very first one is that the universe is a vacuum. It is not. The universe is teaming with matter and energy; the most abundant being "dark matter"; and it is constantly creating and recreating itself. A theoretical absolute vacuum doesn't exist. Adsolute Vacuum = Absolute Nothingness.

You made errors in regards to the Gods, angels, Hell (Duat), Secrets (Occult), the Phantasm (jewsus), etc.

Please do more research. Read all the JOS site and all the links. Ask the HPs about these things; don't speculate so much, as it can lead to errors.

Early on I didn't understand what a jew was. I thought one could be 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 jew, but I was wrong and in error. Thanks to HP Don; he pointed this out and I immediately took note and corrected my error in thinking. Avail yourself of their expertise.

Keep Thinking and Studying - That's Satanic .

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cerbyrusq" wrote:

*tell me more? I believe hades aka hell is where people who fear something go when they die, but there's also a place for those who decided to fight fears. Hell is where�

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

What do you mean you can't be 1/2 jew? 1/3 jew or 1/4 jew?
Jews are 1/2 gentile and 1/2 reptilian, or aren't they?
Therefore you can have more of a dominant gentile side, and a bit of a reptilian. As Maxine wrote, we have Gods that are part greys. (Lucifuge Rofocale, for one)
Did I misunderstood? Can you give me some insight on that matter?
Thank you, kipperofstone.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Are these suggestions or merely statements of your beliefs posed as questions and answers?

Unfortunately there are many errors. The very first one is that the universe is a vacuum. It is not. The universe is teaming with matter and energy; the most abundant being "dark matter"; and it is constantly creating and recreating itself. A theoretical absolute vacuum doesn't exist. Adsolute Vacuum = Absolute Nothingness.

You made errors in regards to the Gods, angels, Hell (Duat), Secrets (Occult), the Phantasm (jewsus), etc.

Please do more research. Read all the JOS site and all the links. Ask the HPs about these things; don't speculate so much, as it can lead to errors.

Early on I didn't understand what a jew was. I thought one could be 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 jew, but I was wrong and in error. Thanks to HP Don; he pointed this out and I immediately took note and corrected my error in thinking. Avail yourself of their expertise.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

ya know, this is a good point, one that I would like more clarification on.  Knowledge and facts are power.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 4:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: {unedited} anti-tract sugestions
Therefore you can have more of a dominant gentile side, and a bit of a reptilian. As Maxine wrote, we have Gods that are part greys. (Lucifuge Rofocale, for one)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "cerbyrusq" wrote:

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

You have 99% clean water, 1% poison. You cannot say you have got clean water still. Because its not. Even if its based on water, its no longer water. Its poison water. Now will you drink this? This is similiar with the jew.

As for Lucifuge Rofocal being half grey. Since this is a very prominent jewish trick uses by infiltrators to pu people in thoughts. The Gods are extremely advanced to the point that Genetic engineering could make a lot of things happen and many things different. If one being is half grey and of Satan, that isn't so serious. Because in the outer space there are many races. No grey is with Satan. and none should be believed to be good. Though probably since higher level greys cpuld have sex or since a being was created by genetic engineering, this can mean a mix COULD be good. But this is probably the only one. And one approclved by Satan.

Now as far as jews go. Its like taking a tiger for a pet. They will be well and all, but one night it will certainly rip someone to shreds. Same is with the jewish nature. Inside them sleeps betrayal, deep hate and all the reptilian insticts they carry from their ancestors. Which are all about destruction of all life, you, me and every other animal, Gentile and everything. A jew is a humanoid, not a Human. Having 2 hands, 2 feet and a head, doesn't make you Human. The jews, admit it event themselves they have different DNA than the rest of the populace. They have different perceptions, mental faculties, have racial tendencies and they act in a very strange manner. Not to mention that they all are of sick conscience. If you think there is any similarity between jews and Gentiles, you're fooling yourself. There isn't. Being humanoid doesn't make you member of the Human race.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah wrote:

ya know, this is a good point, one that I would like more clarification on.  Knowledge and facts are power.

Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 4:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: {unedited} anti-tract sugestions

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Aquarian Clown" wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "cerbyrusq" wrote:

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

In one of my first posts it was about Michael Landon and I had made reference to the fact that he was 1/2 jew. I didn't quite remember who corrected me but I looked at the archive and found that it was: "siguarddraconis" in message #89609, in which he indicated that you can't be 1/2 jew you are %100 jew. HP Don commented on my post but he didn't dispute what siguarddraconis had said. Metagenics and Genetics was cited as the reasons for this. My original post was message #80561 and other comments followed. If I am in error about a person being 100% jew if they have 1/2 genetic jew mother or father then I am open to be corrected. My understanding of this is even if you are 1/30 jew you are a jew. Am I wrong???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail hitler
hail the gods
hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back