Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Understanding "From SS to Wicca"

grell.thereaper

You know, this is very hard for me. I was born and raised in a family where religion revolves between xstians, Mormon, catholic, pentecostal, jehova's witnesses, ect...
There is a lot of religious confusion in my head, to the point where its hard to process things. Doubting things. I currently live with my partner, who is wiccan and his mother, who hates the xstian 'god'. My partner also isn't involved with that 'god'.And I'm afraid to begin this with them around. I lack of a lot of ritual things because I don't have the money to get some.
I'm already living in his house, and if something bad happens, I'll have nowhere to go. No friends nearby, no support.
I don't even know where to begin, besides dedicating, but even that scares me.
I must admit, though, I did dream about Satan. Or so it felt like I did. ITs fuzzy, trying to remember, but..in my dream, there was a man who kept reassuring me that it was okay. But..his lips never moved. I felt safe with him around, and something told me it was <em>HIM</em>.But I'm back into fear again, alone and scared that I'll do a mistake and invoke unwanted entities.
I just need one simple advice.
Besides the JOS website, are there books out there that could lead me to a new beginning?

The thing is, You won't find other information about true satanism and starting a new life in true freedom and power then than the JoS and other affiliated sites. The reason being that there is a lot of corrupted false information out there to keep people away from the truth and distort knowledge. Satanism is big on asking questions searching for the truth.
When doing the necessary research you will in time see the truth through logic, proof and intuition.
It seems you need to educate yourself more on the subject at hand. It is normal to be confused but through knowledge and personal experience, you will come to an understanding. The link below is proof what christianity and xianity REALLY is. 
http://see_the_truth.webs.com 

Its up to you in the end whether or not you truly want to be with Satan and truly  want freedom and a new beginning. This is a path you prove to yourself. Keep in mind others will try to influence you and so its important to have a strong individual mind. In all of us who come to Satan, there is a feeling of truth and positivity that we experience and then we KNOW that this is the truth.
So take your time to research and study but whether you come to spiritual satanism is your choice.
The feeling of fear you have is of the enemy and your mind being programmed with the xian nonsense. Satan keeps his people safe and is always there for us.You don't need fancy tools and ritual items. Just your mind, your intent and your soul, which is your most powerful tool.
Many of us live with family or in a xian household and still able to practice spiritual satanism. You can do it. The key is silence and keeping this a secret.
Many of us here took the step to dedicate ourselves and we have never looked back. 
The yahoo groups are here for support.  Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:52 AM, "grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You know, this is very hard for me. I was born and raised in a family where religion revolves between xstians, Mormon, catholic, pentecostal, jehova's witnesses, ect...
There is a lot of religious confusion in my head, to the point where its hard to process things. Doubting things. I currently live with my partner, who is wiccan and his mother, who hates the xstian 'god'. My partner also isn't involved with that 'god'.And I'm afraid to begin this with them around. I lack of a lot of ritual things because I don't have the money to get some.
I'm already living in his house, and if something bad happens, I'll have nowhere to go. No friends nearby, no support.
I don't even know where to begin, besides dedicating, but even that scares me.
I must admit, though, I did dream about Satan. Or so it felt like I did. ITs fuzzy, trying to remember, but..in my dream, there was a man who kept reassuring me that it was okay. But..his lips never moved. I felt safe with him around, and something told me it was <em>HIM</em>.But I'm back into fear again, alone and scared that I'll do a mistake and invoke unwanted entities.
I just need one simple advice.
Besides the JOS website, are there books out there that could lead me to a new beginning?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back