Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unbecoming a vampire?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a spell or some way to become a "normal" human?
Keep meditating and empowering yourself. This removes the need to rip energy from others as you can sustain your own.

Perhaps you can also look inside yourself to find out the root of your affliction and deal with it from within. This may stop your psychic energy ripping urges.

This is assuming you're talking about wanting to stop being a psychic vampire of course because there are no such things as real vampires.

Thanks for the reply but, who said there is no such thing as "real vampires"? There is energy in blood too. In fact even more than what you can draw out of people by psychic powers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

Keep meditating and empowering yourself. This removes the need to rip energy from others as you can sustain your own.

Perhaps you can also look inside yourself to find out the root of your affliction and deal with it from within. This may stop your psychic energy ripping urges.

This is assuming you're talking about wanting to stop being a psychic vampire of course because there are no such things as real vampires.

the hollywood vers[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 12:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unbecoming a vampire?

Thanks for the reply but, who said there is no such thing as "real vampires"? There is energy in blood too. In fact even more than what you can draw out of people by psychic powers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

Pff Honestly I suggest your leave your twilight crap out of here
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

Yes exactly.

And these horrific stories also stem from kike ritual murder of Gentile Children. The kikes would drain the blood of their victim and drink it. This is totally parasitic and disgusting beyond words. Purely kike.

High Priestess Maxine has spoken about blood and its uses in Magick recently. We use a little sometimes in empowering Sigils and so on because it adds our own Energy and "essence" to the working and when done occasionally does add some power. We always use our own, and it is always a very small amount and we by no means rely on it. It is more to establish a connection with a working.

The kikes on the other hand, being parasites by nature, use this all the time as they rely on it and need it. They have to take energy from an outside source as they cannot raise it themselves (vampires). And the blood they use is never their own as their own filthy blood has no power any way. THIS is parasitic-magick and is absolutely filthy and is 100% of the kikes.

These are the true "vampires". Very, very far from the idealized image of magical and immortal beings that are portrayed nowadays in twilight and the likes.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying fantasy movies and so on, just as long as you know that they are nothing but that, FANTASY. There are some people who take it to the extreme and their view of the line between fantasy and reality becomes blurred and this causes problems.

So-called "psychic vampirism" is a deficiency in one of the Chakras (It can be any of them or multiple, it depends on the person). Some Gentiles do experience this because of Spiritual issues, although it is natural to kikes. It prevents the person from being able to sustain themselves on just their own Energy so they literally end up leeching Energy from others. This can be healed In Gentiles through consistent Meditation and Yoga. Eventually the Chakras will become healthy once again and will start to function properly.

As for using temporary "psychic vampirism" as a form of Spiritual Attack, yes, this is possible as with Energy Ripping and the likes, but the Chakra should be cleansed and "put back to normal" following this. It isn't healthy to leave them like that all the time to where you are constantly ripping Energy from everywhere and everyone. With Energy Ripping, you are in control of when, where and who you rip from and how much/for how long, etc.

But the original images of vampires do stem from kikes. Gentile Societies were plagued by kike ritual murder and the likes and this is where these stories first arose.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

the hollywood version of vampires are kikes,i once saw an article a rabbi got herpes after consuming a mini kike blood after circumsision,the real vampires in myths are much more different,they draw the vital energy,as they cant produce or obtain it by their own because theyre well,dead n have no physical bodies.there some people born as psychic vampires,im not sure,i think this due to a problem with either or both 2nd or 4th chakra,but im not 100% sure on this.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@ wrote:

To catlovers foreva that's disturbing. Some kike eating and consuming circumsission blood serves his ass right that he got the "bumps". But as she said and as someone else said it is imbalances in the chakra. Namely the heart chakra and possibly the solar. As the solar has to do with creation and you're obviously not creating enough energy on your own. Just empower your chakra and the pieces will fall in place.

Ave Satanas

On Sun Jul 17th, 2011 1:35 AM EDT Catlovers Foreva wrote:

the hollywood version of vampires are kikes,i once saw an article a rabbi got herpes after consuming a mini kike blood after circumsision,the real vampires in myths are much more different,they draw the vital energy,as they cant produce or obtain it by their own because theyre well,dead n have no physical bodies.there some people born as psychic vampires,im not sure,i think this due to a problem with either or both 2nd or 4th chakra,but im not 100% sure on this.

I'm sick of getting this on me. I said already that don't help me then. I don't wanna have any advice. Obviously it didn't reach you.

I was bullied to the edge of suicide by the christians and others that I had to grow up with, and I can tell you, your group is no better. I thought you would be smarter and less close minded.
Seems I was wrong.

Have been dedicated to Satan for years now. This is the first time I try to talk to others like me. I bet I have a better relationship with Him than any of the ones that keep dissing me.

If it's so important to totally reject what I am, first ask our Father Satan about it. He's the only one who can judge.

I accept your beliefs about vampirism, so there is no need to tell me stuff like I'm a troll or fantasy obsessed girl.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "koreysun" <koreysun@... wrote:

Pff Honestly I suggest your leave your twilight crap out of here

Nosferatu is to my knowledge is the most close to the vampire  in its depiction. Ironically the actor who plays Nosferatu was jew. So he didn't need any make up they just followed him around on a normal day. Nosfeatu later escaped to America and founded the ADL.  
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Wed, July 20, 2011 3:50:10 AM

Yes exactly.

And these horrific stories also stem from kike ritual murder of Gentile Children. The kikes would drain the blood of their victim and drink it. This is totally parasitic and disgusting beyond words. Purely kike.

High Priestess Maxine has spoken about blood and its uses in Magick recently. We use a little sometimes in empowering Sigils and so on because it adds our own Energy and "essence" to the working and when done occasionally does add some power. We always use our own, and it is always a very small amount and we by no means rely on it. It is more to establish a connection with a working.

The kikes on the other hand, being parasites by nature, use this all the time as they rely on it and need it. They have to take energy from an outside source as they cannot raise it themselves (vampires). And the blood they use is never their own as their own filthy blood has no power any way. THIS is parasitic-magick and is absolutely filthy and is 100% of the kikes.

These are the true "vampires". Very, very far from the idealized image of magical and immortal beings that are portrayed nowadays in twilight and the likes.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying fantasy movies and so on, just as long as you know that they are nothing but that, FANTASY. There are some people who take it to the extreme and their view of the line between fantasy and reality becomes blurred and this causes problems.

So-called "psychic vampirism" is a deficiency in one of the Chakras (It can be any of them or multiple, it depends on the person). Some Gentiles do experience this because of Spiritual issues, although it is natural to kikes. It prevents the person from being able to sustain themselves on just their own Energy so they literally end up leeching Energy from others. This can be healed In Gentiles through consistent Meditation and Yoga. Eventually the Chakras will become healthy once again and will start to function properly.

As for using temporary "psychic vampirism" as a form of Spiritual Attack, yes, this is possible as with Energy Ripping and the likes, but the Chakra should be cleansed and "put back to normal" following this. It isn't healthy to leave them like that all the time to where you are constantly ripping Energy from everywhere and everyone. With Energy Ripping, you are in control of when, where and who you rip from and how much/for how long, etc.

But the original images of vampires do stem from kikes. Gentile Societies were plagued by kike ritual murder and the likes and this is where these stories first arose.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

Thank you for your sense of humour, HP Mageson, we need it in these difficult times.Hail Satan !
De : Don Danko <mageson6666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mercredi 20 Juillet 2011 21h19
Objet : Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Unbecoming a vampire?

Nosferatu is to my knowledge is the most close to the vampire  in its depiction. Ironically the actor who plays Nosferatu was jew. So he didn't need any make up they just followed him around on a normal day. Nosfeatu later escaped to America and founded the ADL.  
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Wed, July 20, 2011 3:50:10 AM

Yes exactly.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Thanks for explaining this hps zildar raasi.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:50 PDT High Priestess Zildar Raasi wrote:

Yes exactly.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

The jews are so disgusting arent they,n that just a lint of a carcass,i mean this just show what their 'religion',judaism,is all about,blegh,child rape,ritual killing,slavery n so on,n i cant believe there are idiot that think they're 'good'(my stupid teacher),n lol,haizuru im a guy.-neko san

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:31 PDT Haizuru Ishida wrote:

To catlovers foreva that's disturbing. Some kike eating and consuming circumsission blood serves his ass right that he got the "bumps". But as she said and as someone else said it is imbalances in the chakra. Namely the heart chakra and possibly the solar. As the solar has to do with creation and you're obviously not creating enough energy on your own. Just empower your chakra and the pieces will fall in place.

Ave Satanas

On Sun Jul 17th, 2011 1:35 AM EDT Catlovers Foreva wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back