Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unable to understand Astrology

officialkenshin

Sorry to bother you guys. I have tried researching and researching on astrology to understand and figure out when planets are in retrograde and natal charts but they seem o confusing I find it hard to understand and connect all the information as they are diverse and hard to understand. Please help me out on this guys, I made research but can't find anything useful that's why I came here. Thanks as you reply.

Hail Father Satan!

I'm in the process of making an intro guide for astrology, to answer all the basic questions. It's taking longer than I initially expected as other things keep popping up... 
Retrograde planets have an R or Rx next to them. Also near the bottom, in the list of planets with their degrees, will be an R. This depends on which site/program you use. On planetwatcher.com the retrograde planet will have the glyph (symbol of the planet) in red. 

A retrograde is when a planet moves backwards in the sky seen from our point of view on the earth.

There are websites that calculate and show where the planets are now, in example, planetwatcher.com

Learn it one bit at a time. Maybe you won't understand much about it right now, but just leave it and go with the things that you do know and do understand. Now when you've got that clear, try to put a bit more together.

Astrology isn't learned in one day unless you have one hell of a good teacher. And even then it takes practice.

If you have more questions, please go here:
Yahoo! Groups   

That's really cool of you Lydia_666.I wanted to add to my earlier reply to this post (hasn't showed up yet but it might by the time this one does),The easiest place to start once you're familiar with the glyphs and symbols of astrology is to look at which sign your planets are in. Remember that the planets represent your Chakras, and the whole chart is your soul in a matter of speaking. Hope this helps Officialkenshin.
By the way Lydia, I'm Canadian too and I see Remembrance Day the same way you do.
Hail Satan!
Malpirgi Zodinu

A good way to start is to create a natal chart (many websites offer this for free) for yourself and then read the JOS Astrology section from the top down. Whenever you encounter something you don't understand, look at your Natal Chart and compare what you read with what you see. A lot of it is connecting the dots, not always easy but worth the effort. You can search Ephemeris tables online for every year, going back a long time...like your birthday. The most important thing at first is to familiarize yourself with all the glyphs and symbols. The time and effort you put in will be worth it in the end.
Hail Satan!Hail the Mighty Powers of Hell!
Mapirgi Zodinu

Nice to see another Canadian here :)

Hail Satan

---In [email protected], <paganini66688@... wrote :

That's really cool of you Lydia_666.I wanted to add to my earlier reply to this post (hasn't showed up yet but it might by the time this one does),The easiest place to start once you're familiar with the glyphs and symbols of astrology is to look at which sign your planets are in. Remember that the planets represent your Chakras, and the whole chart is your soul in a matter of speaking. Hope this helps Officialkenshin.
By the way Lydia, I'm Canadian too and I see Remembrance Day the same way you do.
Hail Satan!
Malpirgi Zodinu

<td val[/IMG]I saw the word canadian and thought I'd come and say hi cause I'm canadian to LOL :)

Hail satan!!! [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back