Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

umm my mom is really open to things

jjb_rox

my moms open about evry thing but her mom is a christen and shes anglican(she drags me to the stupid surmons tho) im tricking her into getting me insence(she alredy has) and black blue and red candles so i can do the dedaction the only thing is a razor i need to get one any hints to where i can get a clean razor????

my moms open about evry thing but her mom is a christen and shes anglican(she drags me to the stupid surmons tho) im tricking her into getting me insence(she alredy has) and black blue and red candles so i can do the dedaction the only thing is a razor i need to get one any hints to where i can get a clean razor????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjb_rox" <jjb_rox@... wrote:
try desposable razors for shaving or you can use a needle from a sewing kit and sterilize it by blackening it in the flame of the candle. hope this helps

Hail Father Satan

any stanly knife would do warehouses sell them in the thousands i know some people who actually use knives likes butchers and steak knives also scissors, sharpener razors it doesnt really matter how, just get out the blood

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 21 November, 2009 5:20:21 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: umm my mom is really open to things

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "jjb_rox" <jjb_rox@... wrote:

try desposable razors for shaving or you can use a needle from a sewing kit and sterilize it by blackening it in the flame of the candle. hope this helps

Hail Father Satan
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

Sent: Sat, November 21, 2009 1:20:21 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: umm my mom is really open to things

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "jjb_rox" <jjb_rox@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan
  thx ill try the sewing needle but i need candles now my mom was goilg to get me some but indted we went to a movie(blah) i wanted candles o well i can wait HAIL FATHER SATAN

hey if your a girl, plus your mom should have sme. you could use a shaving razor like for your legs and stuff, just make sure it was never used and cleaned.

Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 4:30:45 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] umm my mom is really open to things

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back