Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(((UK))) outs extremism blocking tool and could force tech firms to

I'm from the UK, but I am not a ((())), thanks! (You might mean the UK government, by the way - or if you said jewnited kingdom, then that would make sense, lol.)

I have seen (((police forces))) on (((twitter))) saying shit. Either immediately after the Manchester arena attack, or on the very same day but after it, the (((Met Police))) said anyone saying things against muslims will be in trouble.

More recently, I saw that there was another (((police force))) about upsetting people online, saying you'll be in trouble for it, which is just immature and retarded. Maybe people need to put the media down and get a fucking life.

fancymancy dont you feel bad for all the muslims? cuz everytime they blow themselves up people will point their fingers to them and thats way worse than loosing your child/family/lover in those attacks....
[/IMG]

Op donderdag 15 februari 8:05 2018 schreef "fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] het volgende:

I'm from the UK, but I am not a ((())), thanks! (You might mean the UK government, by the way - or if you said jewnited kingdom, then that would make sense, lol.)

I have seen (((police forces))) on (((twitter))) saying shit. Either immediately after the Manchester arena attack, or on the very same day but after it, the (((Met Police))) said anyone saying things against muslims will be in trouble.

More recently, I saw that there was another (((police force))) about upsetting people online, saying you'll be in trouble for it, which is just immature and retarded. Maybe people need to put the media down and get a fucking life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back