Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ugg! So annoying. Help please.

Michael1

The Teacher in my English class hates me and treats me like dirt and a 4 year old. One thing that pisses me off is the 2 things she hung up on the white board. it's Father Satan and a angel. and she all makes satan look bad and the angel good. when infact it's the opposite. I would love to go up and slap her in the face but I can't I'd get in some deep stuff if I did that. I really want to curse her and stuff but I really don't know how to do that. Can someone help me?

<td val[/IMG]What you could do is maybe argue her points. Tell her what's good about Satan and what's disgusting about the horrible angels. If that doesn't work, look up some spells and hexes on the internet. That might let her see the light. Paige

--- On Tue, 12/15/09, Michael <roflmaopally@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Ugg! So annoying. Help please.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 2:17 AM

The Teacher in my English class hates me and treats me like dirt and a 4 year old. One thing that pisses me off is the 2 things she hung up on the white board. it's Father Satan and a angel. and she all makes satan look bad and the angel good. when infact it's the opposite. I would love to go up and slap her in the face but I can't I'd get in some deep stuff if I did that. I really want to curse her and stuff but I really don't know how to do that. Can someone help me?
[/TD]

Envision a dark black or grey aura around her.Done lol,however if want to change her view then try envisioning a yellow (intelligence) aura around her and confirm it with either christianity is a lie or Satan is good.Simple yet effective methods,hope these help.

Remember if you choose to curse her to death...
Are you the kind of moralless person that feels no shame after a murder.
Will the murder affect you eventually? Look at the ripple effects this one death can cause. She dies-family is in pain, their family might do something stupid, they might pray for the one who killed her to be punished. Prayers are an extremely weak form of magick at best, but if 50 people pray with extreme pain and sorrow in their heart for you to be punished, that might cause a problem to you at some point.
Only slight, but don't we all hate when the meditations fail?

Depending if you're on a christian school or a public school you can go to the principal and say she's trying to push HER beliefs on you and the other children(which isn't allowed in a teaching position).
This might get her expelled, but at least makes her stop blasphemizing Father.

If nothing else works, create a sigil that purely symbolises your hatred and anger at her, then make sure she sees it as often as possible and knows its addressed at her. Like placing it on her desk before she enters class, leaving it at her home, drawing it on the chalkboard etc etc...
this form of warfare is called Red Combat Magick.
The psychological fear that is caused by it is almost worse than the magical effect of the sigil itself.
An example of this magic is the curse Jacques de Molay placed on the
pope and king that burned him. He was the last templar grandmaster, at his execution he said : Within a year, you shall have to meet god and answer for your crimes!
Although he was a christian-ish man, this curse proved effective enough.
Both the pope and king died within 6 months.

be a mage without morals, with hatred, with knowledge.. This way you are more feared than 100 men with guns.

Ave, may father lucifer aid you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back