Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Two things I need answers to

esehuggy

Ok, I've been a dedicated Satanist for over a year. I'm now engaged to the love of my life whom I asked father to bring into my life. I asked Father who says she is my fate. The only thing is, she's not a Satanist. She comes from a Christian family but doesn't associate herself with them. I want to know if there are any restrictions on a Satanic wedding reguarding whether or not the intended have to both be Satanists.

Alright, second thing. I need to know about spirit animals/guardians. I've recently been followed by a spirit animal that I believe to be a large gray and white wolf from what I could see with my 3rd eye. I'm just a little confused on the matter, but I can speak with it a bit and it has no malevolent presence to it, just looking for some advice because I'm a little confused.

-Hail Satan, our Father

The link to this post might be extremely useful to you and anyone who are seeking info on Satanic marriage.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/666_Joyof ... ssage/4000

As for the wolf-like entity. I would encourage you to find out more about it.

Try being aware of ur feelings or the situation your in when you see this wolf. And you can also get relaxed and focus on connecting with this being.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "esehuggy" <esehuggy@... wrote:

Ok, I've been a dedicated Satanist for over a year. I'm now engaged to the love of my life whom I asked father to bring into my life. I asked Father who says she is my fate. The only thing is, she's not a Satanist. She comes from a Christian family but doesn't associate herself with them. I want to know if there are any restrictions on a Satanic wedding reguarding whether or not the intended have to both be Satanists.

Alright, second thing. I need to know about spirit animals/guardians. I've recently been followed by a spirit animal that I believe to be a large gray and white wolf from what I could see with my 3rd eye. I'm just a little confused on the matter, but I can speak with it a bit and it has no malevolent presence to it, just looking for some advice because I'm a little confused.

-Hail Satan, our Father

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back