Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Two questions. Need help.

pimpc216

Hello, Brother and Sisters:

For the past month, I've been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks. This is the first time this ever happened to me. I somehow feel like it has something to do with an abnormal nightmare I had about a month ago. My first question is, without taking medication (I was prescribed medication), am I able to stop this with a certain meditation? And if these are enemy attacks, how can I stop the enemy from attacking me?

Do you do your aura of protection daily, at least twice a day? (of course also cleaning your aura and chakras before doing your protection)You could also try doing a banishing ritual at your house.

Στις 3:02 π.μ. Σάββατο, 11 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "pimpc216@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hello, Brother and Sisters:

For the past month, I've been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks. This is the first time this ever happened to me. I somehow feel like it has something to do with an abnormal nightmare I had about a month ago. My first question is, without taking medication (I was prescribed medication), am I able to stop this with a certain meditation? And if these are enemy attacks, how can I stop the enemy from attacking me?

I do the Meditation of Protection every day, including another meditation, and I clean my aura twice a day (before I go to sleep and after I wake up). Is it bad to do one meditation for too long, because I've been doing the Meditation of Protection for about two months. Also, I would like to know what an altar is suppose to look like for the Banishing Ritual. 

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!

It's important to do the aura of protection continuously, at least twice a day.That is something that should always be done. You will find life much easier with less harassment from the enemy with a strong aura of protection, programmed accordingly.Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 4:24 PM, "pimpc216@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I do the Meditation of Protection every day, including another meditation, and I clean my aura twice a day (before I go to sleep and after I wake up). Is it bad to do one meditation for too long, because I've been doing the Meditation of Protection for about two months. Also, I would like to know what an altar is suppose to look like for the Banishing Ritual. 

Thank you.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back