Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Twin serpents

[email protected]

How do I know exactly when I've completely merged the twin serpents? Some things about me have changed about me that may be clues to it but I'm still unsure. How far along do they have to be to make the Stone?

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

When the Twin Serpents completely merge; your 6th chakra becomes Godhood. This means very clear vision of the astral and extreme jump of power. This is not something one can describe you will know when they have merged. If you doubt it merged then it is more likely they did not.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krazymuthauka@... wrote:

How do I know exactly when I've completely merged the twin serpents? Some things about me have changed about me that may be clues to it but I'm still unsure. How far along do they have to be to make the Stone?

I had a experience a decade or so ago like that,well not exactly

I spent months meditating on my brow chakra then one day i was just chilling and saw white ball with my eyes closed,i fallowed it and suddenly i was gripped in paralysis and balls the size of golf balls formed at the base of the back of the neck and rolled up to the back of my skull were the pressure was immense,the white ball had become a vortex and was swirling and it pulled at me in intense intervals in which hte ball of energy would roll up my neck and pressureize the back of my skull at a very specific spot.i have years later located these spots to the chakra's and found kind of simulair experience but not much.

Anyhow i fought this experience as it was to intense and after like ten minutes managed to move my finger then after awhile it (the paralysis) let go suddenly and i could move again.I felt flat and washed out but nothing different.

Does this experience sound familiar to anyone?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

When the Twin Serpents completely merge; your 6th chakra becomes Godhood. This means very clear vision of the astral and extreme jump of power. This is not something one can describe you will know when they have merged. If you doubt it merged then it is more likely they did not.

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience". -Dan Roy Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back