Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

trying to understand some dreams

RamronDoree

In the first dream, I can't remember all the details for context, but, at some point in the dream, 2 serpents appeared. Nothing else seemed to matter at that point in the dream except them. They were entwined, one anaconda green, the other the colour of an albino Burmese python. They had no ill-intent, there was no feeling of danger. If anything, they were curious, as if they were assessing me and getting acquainted with me.
My thoughts here are that this has something to do with the twin serpents...

In the second dream, what felt like just before waking up, I, in my dream, sat down, cross-legged, back straight, eyes closed, as if I were to begin meditating, but then I began stating an affirmation. As I did, it felt like energy was leaving me to go enact or manifest the affirmation.
This one confused me, because it implies that we are able to work magic from our dreams... Can anyone confirm this? Is this possible? Otherwise, the dream is just about my desire to use the affirmation while awake.

PrometheusRex said:
In the first dream, I can't remember all the details for context, but, at some point in the dream, 2 serpents appeared. Nothing else seemed to matter at that point in the dream except them. They were entwined, one anaconda green, the other the colour of an albino Burmese python. They had no ill-intent, there was no feeling of danger. If anything, they were curious, as if they were assessing me and getting acquainted with me.

In the second dream, what felt like just before waking up, I, in my dream, sat down, cross-legged, back straight, eyes closed, as if I were to begin meditating, but then I began stating an affirmation. As I did, it felt like energy was leaving me to go enact or manifest the affirmation.
This one confused me, because it implies that we are able to work magic from our dreams... Can anyone confirm this? Is this possible? Otherwise, the dream is just about my desire to use the affirmation while awake.

Of course one can work magic from ones dreams especially a lucid dream. You are already in a meditative state in the dream state during rem sleep. If you are conscious then and meditate or do rtrs or workings it can have very good effects. Dreaming connects us to the astral. I did the race awakening ritual once in a dream...woke up the next say to see on the news someone painted a swastika someplace. Your specific dream sounds like a manifestation of kundalini

Shadowcat said:
PrometheusRex said:

Of course one can work magic from ones dreams especially a lucid dream. You are already in a meditative state in the dream state during rem sleep. If you are conscious then and meditate or do rtrs or workings it can have very good effects. Dreaming connects us to the astral. I did the race awakening ritual once in a dream...woke up the next say to see on the news someone painted a swastika someplace. Your specific dream sounds like a manifestation of kundalini
i chose the red pill

I had a dream the night before lastnight and i dreamt i walked into a thieve here on the farm,i could see his face perfectly and he ran away from me in my dream . After that i woke up and struggled to sleep. The next morning my dad told me that they have broken in and stole three batterys and the fuckers was in my workshop aswell and stole copper cable...

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I had a dream the night before lastnight and i dreamt i walked into a thieve here on the farm,i could see his face perfectly and he ran away from me in my dream . After that i woke up and struggled to sleep. The next morning my dad told me that they have broken in and stole three batterys and the fuckers was in my workshop aswell and stole copper cable...

Did you use the dream to describe what the guy looked like to the authorities? Or did you use that knowledge to handle things on your own?

PrometheusRex said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:

Did you use the dream to describe what the guy looked like to the authorities? Or did you use that knowledge to handle things on your own?

Did not handel anything we are so use to them stealing and cutting our border wires its a normal thing now for us. The authorities are useless and so corrupt there is no point in even reporting it anymore. The only way to stop them is to catch them and kill them.
The law here in South Africa protects the fucking criminals so its almost impossible for white farmers to have justice...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back