Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trying to open my Chakra's

gregorythompson_12

I'm trying to open my third eye chakra, as the website states to be the first to open. Upon the first day, I couldn't quite get the vibrations right. On the second day I had some guidance, and continued to vibrate thoth into my third eye. I could DEFINITELY feel the vibrations effects. I still can, after starting the fourth day of it's awakening. So I know the vibrations are working, as I can feel pressure, and sometimes small pain, on and off in the center of my forehead. Now on the JoS website, it states that after vibrating thoth, you're to try and "look" at your third eye. You'll probably only experience blackness at first, so I wasn't worried when I did. Though you're suppose to eventually experience some colours, and what not, as your third eye opens. However this is my fourth day into opening my third eye, and my only problem is that I've only JUST started to kind of see colours. Last night there were hardly any, a few glimpses of perhaps a coloured blob, or a light spark. The closest I came last night was seeing a vibrantly purple rectangle for a short time. This morning, after about twenty or thirty minutes of continuously failing attempts, I was able to get a sort of kaleidoscope like vision, just as the website had predicted. I felt somewhat pleased about this, but it's very difficult in order for me to actually see any sort of kaleidoscope vision. And I usually have to either help hold my eye lids shut, as they try to open as I look at my third eye; or have to completely cover them, so that it is complete darkness, and easier for me to conentrate and see any sort of colour scheme. I've gotten the kaleidoscope vision once or twice, but i'm worried that My third eye just isn't opening properly, or is taking longer than predicted. Can anyone give me a hint of advice, or a word on what might be happening? I'm going to continue to work on it for now, but any help would be appreciated.

Ave Satanas!  

If you can still feel pressure in your forehead area where your 3rd eye is located then you're probably fine. I think, those who correctly open their third eye see the kaleidoscope vision like 2-3 times while they're trying to open their third eye and then again while you're opening the 6th chakra. And I think this is one reason why the peacock is sacred to Satan and in Satanism. If you were open enough you would see how opening the third eye expands your consciousness as the TH stimulates the pineal gland. All chakras expand consciousness as you work on them you'll notice this as you work on them if you don't notice already. I have all of my chakras opened(most of our members do obviously) and I don't see the kaleidoscope visions anymore. But I can feel all of my chakras as I'm sitting. And I can still use my third eye in ways that it can be used(needless to say here) They all have a different feel to them, again you'll see this as you advance. But the pressure on the third eye is good and since you had kaleidoscope vision this is good and if you're on the 4th day of opening just do the opening for today and then tomorrow try to open your crown and so fourth, keep going. The pressure is a positive sign and a sign that its opened.

Best advice I can give you though is the following. If you weren't a Satanist in your past life then when you open your chakras they will most likely close if you don't consistently work on them. So you should be doing kundalini yoga and hatha yoga daily also as this helps to open and stimulate chakras and you could spin your chakras also. But when you have opened all of your chakras then you can do full chakra meditation everyday to further empower them and start getting them unblocked so it can create a free path for the serpent of Satan to ascend. then as you advance you can open your chakras extensions so you can fully unblock your chakras.
--------------------------------------------

On Tue, 1/26/16, gregorythompson_12@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trying to open my Chakra's
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2016, 10:50 AM

I'm trying to open my
third eye chakra, as the website states to be the first to
open. Upon the first day, I couldn't quite get the
vibrations right. On the second day I had some guidance, and
continued to vibrate thoth into my third eye. I could
DEFINITELY feel the vibrations effects. I still can, after
starting the fourth day of it's awakening. So I know the
vibrations are working, as I can feel pressure, and
sometimes small pain, on and off in the center of my
forehead. Now on the JoS website, it states that after
vibrating thoth, you're to try and "look" at
your third eye. You'll probably only experience
blackness at first, so I wasn't worried when I did.
Though you're suppose to eventually experience some
colours, and what not, as your third eye opens. However this
is my fourth day into opening my third eye, and my only
problem is that I've only JUST started to kind of see
colours. Last night there were hardly any, a few glimpses of
perhaps a coloured blob, or a light spark. The closest I
came last night was seeing a vibrantly purple rectangle for
a short time. This morning, after about twenty or thirty
minutes of continuously failing attempts, I was able to get
a sort of kaleidoscope like vision, just as the website had
predicted. I felt somewhat pleased about this, but it's
very difficult in order for me to actually see any sort of
kaleidoscope vision. And I usually have to either help hold
my eye lids shut, as they try to open as I look at my third
eye; or have to completely cover them, so that it is
complete darkness, and easier for me to conentrate and see
any sort of colour scheme. I've gotten the kaleidoscope
vision once or twice, but i'm worried that My third eye
just isn't opening properly, or is taking longer than
predicted. Can anyone give me a hint of advice, or a word on
what might be happening? I'm going to continue to work
on it for now, but any help would be appreciated.

Ave Satanas!

You're luckier than me, i felt almost nothing while trying to vibrate THOTH for 4 days. I even tried a second time for another 4 days but still no pressure, pain or colors (except for some colorless waves and a slight purple wave that comes and goes). I don't quite know what to do at this point except doing hatha yoga and kundalini yoga.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back