Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trying to figure out Astrology...

Trying to figure this out is very rough.  I found the link to the Joy of Satanism Astrology page @ http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html but I literally do not understand what's going on here. This is a lot of information to take in, and I honestly just don't get it. I am new to Satanism, and have dedicated my soul to Satan. I am currently doing the 40 day program, and I want to learn more. Could anyone offer me some guidance? How can I read my chart? I know this is probably asked a lot, but I just don't get it. I know, it's a lot to ask, but I am just trying to figure my chart out, and further myself spiritually. Houses, aspects, degrees, it's all confusing. They all correlate to each other, angles are involved. There's just so much information I have to know to be able to interpret this chart, and I have tried to learn from Azazel's page, but I'm honestly just not getting it.

Thanks guys, and

HAIL SATAN!

Here's what I did

Self analyze my chart

analyze other ppls charts and personalities against urs
Keep track of everything you learn

There's nothing that can teach you more about astrology than simply keeping track of your observations in real life

So, I just went through my astrology chart, and the results were very unsettling, from what I could tell. Could anyone help me with an interpretation? From what I can tell, my chart has some very rare stuff on it, and I'm honestly pretty confused in general. If anyone could leave me their email or something... I'd really appreciate it.

For example, I got a 0, and a 1 degree of Taurus.
I got a Lilith in Scorpio..
and there's more.

I'm not very good at interpreting these charts, but please. I would appreciate the help, from one Satanist to another.

Thanks.

if you would like you can email me at epsilonfreak@...
I can try and help you with it. A good idea would be to read all of the JOS astrology section found here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of chrischaviswc3@... [JoS_Astrology] <[email protected]
Sent: May 30, 2016 9:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Trying to figure out Astrology...     That's the problem, though. I've got no clue how to actually read it lol. It's just a bunch of symbols to me.

I am by no means an expert astrologer or expert satanist but I can give you some points that I believe matter. First, your natal or birthchart is a snapshot of the positions of all bodies in the night or daytime sky at the moment you drew your first breath. This is important because it is frame #1 of your life and therefore a relative zero point for all bodies to return to. One can understand that the ascendant refers to the constelation on the horizon at this first breath. This is how the world sees you and how you interact with the world. The sun sign is how you identify with your purpose or lifes path of accomplishment and often your aspirations. The moon sign for emotional profile and close realationships. That is very rough explination of the three. The rest of the planets represent specific aspects of life and the houses as well. After familiarizing yourself with these parts, one begins to experience life from the perspective that : As above, so below. All the aspects of your reality rotate around you and are influenced by other similarly weighted facets. Imagine all the things in life spin around you like planets and at times are more or less influential based on rules of astrology. You will find that it is a fair juxtaposition. Furthermore it is all relative to your perspective. Your perspective is that of a person whos first frame of reference is __(your individual natal chart)___
Second the chart should be looked at as a whole and not for each individual aspect. Crowley basically puts it, look at it as a whole, bigger picture plus an unknown factor of : this is my intuition as an astrologer (add your intuition).
Other than that the best way to understand astrology is to experience it and spend time with it as you live your life.
As for Satan, he will bring the light of the inteligences to illuminate the matter as you focus your attention diligently and faithfully on the subject with the force of will and the motivation of desire.

Hail Satan

An advice to caution.

When someone knows your astrology chart, they can easily work powerful curses at you.

Handing your chart out to randoms and strangers is a highly risky thing to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back