Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trying to break a bad habbit

ShoppingDaisy113

Im seriously trying to smoke, the synthetic about they have out now. I would like to play the blame game with my parents misleading me and all I wanted to do was become intelligent, and a seeker of knoweledge at a young age. So lead into drugs. I'm tired of wast ing my money on this stuff. can anyone help to break this habbit. I'm trying to erase my past and start a new beginning with my father satan. I need to catch up on things that I should have been learing, I'm still young, I justreally need to shake this habbit. Any suggestions?

Well I was never a really ”hardcore” drug user (speed, meth, coke ect..) I only used cannabis and did Ecstasy a few time but never got really hooked on it, I only loved smoking herb hahaa but yeah I slowly started to cut back after meditating for a while..like before I fully cut it ( 2 months free of it now) I use to smoke a bit and then meditate, after some time and some reading on this group, I learned you dont advance as good as you want while being mind altered by MJ. I recommend slowly cutting it hence smoking less and less till you no longer crave it.. Im not sayin I dont crave it but I figured the longer I go without it, the less I will want to do it.
Goodluck! :)
Hail Lord Lucifer!!!!
Hail to the Four Crowns Of Duat!!

<td val[/IMG] G o o d f o r y o u .
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected]; tenlisyruf2024@... <tenlisyruf2024@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trying to break a bad habbit
Sent: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 8:15:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]
<td val[/IMG] G o o d f o r y o u .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back