Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Truth about jews

TheEvilTruth

Please i need help. The jos website is where i started my spiritual journey. I still get confused when it comes to jews and it's almost impossible to get the answers for this. I can see what the goal of the website was as i can see how i turned out.

I am just gona ask the question: Are jews the people who like to touch other people during conversation and they always pretend to cough/clear throat when they are not coughing? Are they the people who clap their hands in conversation? This can obviously sound really stupid and am sorry about that. PLEASE ANSWER ME I NEED YOUR HELP.

Please i need help. The jos website is where i started my spiritual journey. I still get confused when it comes to jews and it's almost impossible to get the answers for this. I can see what the goal of the website was as i can see how i turned out.

I am just gona ask the question: Are jews the people who like to touch other people during conversation and they always pretend to cough/clear throat when they are not coughing? Are they the people who clap their hands in conversation? This can obviously sound really stupid and am sorry about that. PLEASE ANSWER ME I NEED YOUR HELP.
Anybody could do those things, that has nothing to do with jews.

These seem to me to be just habits that one might have. While people from the same cultural group may share similar habits, and I doubt that only Jews have those habits, it ultimately depends on the individual.

I invite you to read 'How to Recognize and Identify a Jew,' parts 1, 2, and 3, which you can find in Satan's Library.

Are Jews then really just the descendants of israel??? If that's the case isn't there a possibility that there are jews who are good people? Like are they really just a race? Or is it a code word used to describe people with certain habits? If so what are those habits? The thing is i grew to really hate people who do the things i mentioned on the original thread (and a lot of other things related to the mentioned).

When you have reached a certain level of development, you can discern whether the person in front of you is Jewish through your third eye.

If you are a Satanist and still at the beginning of your spiritual development, your feelings can also guide you. If you feel an unexplained discomfort around someone, that person is likely someone you should stay away from, as the Gods are warning you about this.

Are Jews then really just the descendants of israel??? If that's the case isn't there a possibility that there are jews who are good people? Like are they really just a race? Or is it a code word used to describe people with certain habits? If so what are those habits? The thing is i grew to really hate people who do the things i mentioned on the original thread (and a lot of other things related to the mentioned).
You can study the jews here:

https://kabbalahexposed.com/

https://www.satanisgod.org/mini_index.html

Anybody could do those things, that has nothing to do with jews.
I think it is more accurate to say - anyone can do that; it is not only the jew that does that; doing that doesn't make someone a jew just because they do that.

Which israel? The biblical, AKA faerie tale story book, character; or the fake country that doesn't actually exist, which was stolen from the Palestinians?

In addition to what has been said above - the jew is ugly. It is very unattractive and repulsive. There was a thread ages ago about a certain group of "refugees" AKA rape-fugees, who didn't engage in raping the jew because of how disgusting and repellant it is. If you want to understand the jew more, just consider the character "god" in the faerie tale story book stories AKA the bibles. You can also see a bunch of threads and videos and pictures that I have done/mirrored (it's a lot to go through, so take your time) -

For or Against Defending Israel, Stamping-out anti-Semitism and Supporting Jews? Here's Why.

Jack the Ripper's face 'revealed after 136 years' using groundbreaking technology
This one is best seen after you get a decent understanding of recognising and identifying the jew, as shared in the links above by AFODO.

The Difference Between Humans and the jew

13,000 Palestinian Children Have Been Arbitrarily Detained, Interrogated, Tried in Military Courts and Imprisoned in Israel since 2000

World Union of Jewish Students - Hasbara Handbook - Promoting Israel on Campus

Antagonistic muh-innocentz jew went deliberately near pro-Palestinian march

The Joys of Yiddish [Revised]
The main point about sharing this one is how the jew bullshits and dissimilates (tries to change meanings of words and terms). In this example, it tries to claim its book - which is a revised edition, no less! - is one thing but not another thing but is a third thing... yet all three of those things are the same thing. That being 1) (more or less any combination of these 3 terms) it's a wordbook but not a dictionary but is a lexicon. They all mean the same thing; and 2) (I'm saying this from memory so check the thread for more-accurate information) "yiddish" is not jewish but hebrew is, except that "yiddish" comes from the German for "jewish"; again, "nOt ThE sAmE tHInG" except that they exactly are.

Similarly to how the jew tries to change meaning, which means rewriting history -

The jew basically admits re-writing history, trying to force you to think the way it wants; wronging rightthink

Another "victim" busted over a hate crime hoax – so what else is new?
sZYfmTN.jpg

Jewish man accused of spray-painting swastikas on own home
Jewish suspects arrested over swastika graffiti on synagogues

HaPCKfO.jpg

Former member of "israel" government admits "anti-semitism" and "the" holocaust is a trick

Common jewish woman being racist on a Bus

"israel" attacks innocent civilians AGAIN, in an "israel"-designated "safe zone"

"We can't put all these people in jail."
Palestine (& Civilians & Children) v "israel" & military - decades-old clash - May 2021

and one by HPHC -
War from Another Galaxy short documentary

and a website not done by me, if you haven't seen it yet -

Kabbalah Exposed
The Kabbalah is the pinnacle of the jewish faith, it's innermost knowledge which is the foundation of all Judaism. As with all jewish "culture", there is nothing original in it. All the elements in the Jewish "Culture" are stolen and incorporated from pre-existing Pagan religions all over the world. Judaism is not only filled with stolen concepts and perversions of spiritual truths, but also, it is created in a way to help the jews further their objectives against this world by the use of occult means, against non-jews.

As much as we would like this was not the case, this is the case, and many vocal and highly important Rabbis across the planet admit to this very fact without a shed of conscience or guilt. There are some Rabbis (top leaders of the jewish people) who also talk openly of the genocide of the non-jews being part of a jewish divine plan. Therefore this website is created to awaken people in regards to these facts, which surround us but we rarely hear about.

Jews are a race, and not simply a 'religion' as it's foolishly claimed. "You can draw a picture of a Jew, but you can't draw a picture of a Catholic or a Protestant."
Just like "israel" doesn't exist, "the star of david" doesn't exist. The correct name is the Star of Vishnu. The jew thinks it is "god" and thinks it can appropriate anything it wants. consider some real-time strategy computer games. You can, either within the game itself, or you as a player, claim someone else's terrirory and attempt to take it over. This is what the jew did. It came from another place in space, another planet, another solar system, another galaxy... and came - not only to Earth, mind you - and claimed our Planet, our Nature, our very existence as its own. One important point to remember is in the bibles, "god" could not defeat the enemy's chariots because they were made out of iron. Yes, "god" "created" the Universe, which includes iron, but could not defeat iron chariots. The reason "god" could not defeat the iron chariots in the bibles was because the USA didn't exist back in the time the faerie tale stories were set. As we know, now that the USA exists, it does "israel"'s dirty work. It took 3000 years to take a portion of Palestine and pretend it is "israel" -

Top jew jacob rothschild admitting its family's involvement in the creation of "israel"

Ti15rTx.png

34JLUuU.png

PpGCbdW.jpg

P9cqqri.png

and some tweets shared by General Yeager -
Rabbis say that the WAR is about erasing AMALEK

Amalek translates to the White Race. There is a trail of coding in the words - Rome, christendom AKA any country that is christian or has christianity as the main religion, is considered a White Country and equates to White People.

Lastly, to repeat the quote above you can draw a picture of a jew, but you can't draw a picture of a catholic or a protestant -

xGLOZB4.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back