Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trump tests Positive for Coronahoax

Ignisalas

So I wonder if this shit was all set up to affect the debates between Trump and Biden somehow. Since Trump is the president, doesn't he know that the virus is a hoax or not? I wonder if the jews did this shit on purpose and gave Trump a false positive (I doubt there actually is any real virus out there). How do you guys see the debates going from here on? Theres actually more people that know about Biden's involvement in child trafficking and pedo ring than you would think. I've seen so many people talking about it on different websites, on online games and stuff. I doubt Biden would come out on top in the end, so theres most likely going to be some major bullshit and manipulation and corrupt nonsense happening around these debates. A lot of shady shit is going to happen.

The good news about all of this is that theres so many people out there that know and see the truth about the jews. I saw people talking on a different site the other day about how jews were responsible for the 9/11 attack, and they are the ones who created ISIS, and they also talked about how jews run the media and how most of the worlds wealthy are jews.

People are waking up, but they still don't see the spiritual or occult side of it all and how the jews have used it to their advantage in enslaving the world. When you try to explain things of the occult that the jews have used to someone who has never studied or practiced anything to do with the occult, they just laugh at you and call you crazy or a conspiracy theorist or whatever. People are starting to get really woke on the jews. I keep seeing it all over the internet, like on facebook and stuff. I've been seeing people blaming the coronahoax on jews, and they're not wrong, and it also makes me feel really good to see that people are starting to really see whats happening in the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back