Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

True emotional control

Jrvan

Emotions can be thought of as concentrated build up of energy. It's just energy. You're not crazy or unstable for building up this energy and experiencing it and expressing it through your throat chakra - it actually means you're healthy if you do this, and that you are able to build up energy.

There is something that determines the type of energy you build into an emotion. That something is your thoughts. What you think about for long enough will eventually form into a solid emotion. You can imagine it like the thoughts are spinning around in a wheel in motion until the thoughts start to form a solid energy structure.

How do you gain control of this process? Void meditation, obviously. That's what everyone says. This is true, but you can also explain the same thing in a different way that might be easier to understand and less intimidating for some.

As I said, your thoughts direct your emotions and the type of emotions, but what directs your thoughts? That's an easy one. It's what you choose to focus on. Your thoughts are directed by your focus, just as your emotions are directed by your thoughts.
Focus > thoughts > emotions. As a mage, it is important to gain control of this process so that only you are the one directing your focus, and thus your thoughts and emotions. There are many things in life and in your environment and world that are all competing for your focus, and it's up to you to choose what things to focus on. This is where your energy will go, and it will affect how you feel. You don't need to suppress this process, and you should always honor your emotions and allow them to flow naturally. You just have to learn how to be in control of what you focus on so you can't be led by others, and you will always be in control of what you feel. Do you want to be sad or happy? If you want to be sad then focus on sad things. If you want to be happy then focus on things that make you happy. It's really that simple. Be in control of your focus, and then you will be in control of your thoughts... and this will put you in control of your emotions.

The jews in many ways are simply like stage magicians. They direct the focus of society and human beings everywhere because the average person doesn't know how to control their own focus, and can be easily distracted by anything whether it's a shiny gem or a circus in their backyard. This is how the jews run the show of society; by directing everyone's focus and distracting everyone. For many of the jews, their job is really nothing more than entertaining a bunch of kids while keeping the attention away from themselves. It's all a circus act that is only empowered because people keep paying attention to it.

jrvan said:
Emotions can be thought of as concentrated build up of energy. It's just energy. You're not crazy or unstable for building up this energy and experiencing it and expressing it through your throat chakra - it actually means you're healthy if you do this, and that you are able to build up energy.

There is something that determines the type of energy you build into an emotion. That something is your thoughts. What you think about for long enough will eventually form into a solid emotion. You can imagine it like the thoughts are spinning around in a wheel in motion until the thoughts start to form a solid energy structure.

How do you gain control of this process? Void meditation, obviously. That's what everyone says. This is true, but you can also explain the same thing in a different way that might be easier to understand and less intimidating for some.

As I said, your thoughts direct your emotions and the type of emotions, but what directs your thoughts? That's an easy one. It's what you choose to focus on. Your thoughts are directed by your focus, just as your emotions are directed by your thoughts.
Focus > thoughts > emotions. As a mage, it is important to gain control of this process so that only you are the one directing your focus, and thus your thoughts and emotions. There are many things in life and in your environment and world that are all competing for your focus, and it's up to you to choose what things to focus on. This is where your energy will go, and it will affect how you feel. You don't need to suppress this process, and you should always honor your emotions and allow them to flow naturally. You just have to learn how to be in control of what you focus on so you can't be led by others, and you will always be in control of what you feel. Do you want to be sad or happy? If you want to be sad then focus on sad things. If you want to be happy then focus on things that make you happy. It's really that simple. Be in control of your focus, and then you will be in control of your thoughts... and this will put you in control of your emotions.

The jews in many ways are simply like stage magicians. They direct the focus of society and human beings everywhere because the average person doesn't know how to control their own focus, and can be easily distracted by anything whether it's a shiny gem or a circus in their backyard. This is how the jews run the show of society; by directing everyone's focus and distracting everyone. For many of the jews, their job is really nothing more than entertaining a bunch of kids while keeping the attention away from themselves. It's all a circus act that is only empowered because people keep paying attention to it.
I earlier always had problems with this, now sometimes too, since Water is the dominant element in my case.

Serbon said:
jrvan said:

I earlier always had problems with this, now sometimes too, since Water is the dominant element in my case.

I can relate a little bit I think. Although I'm also Earth dominant so in my case I have a really nice balance. My Moon and Mars placement together are the reason why I can be uhh... warlike with my emotions I guess? I think Blitzkreig said my emotions are combative, and I believe that would be the reason why. I'm also blessed with placements and aspects that make it really easy for me to focus.

I'm also stubborn with my focus, my moods, etc. If someone wants to put me in a good mood when I'm already in a bad one then all the sunshine and rainbows in the world wouldn't stop me from maintaining myself :lol:

I'm the the same way with decisions too haha. I made an astrology joke a while back that I chuckled at and thought might amuse Sister Lydia: "I've made up my Taurus mind."

jrvan said:

So true! I myself have mastered this. Now all I’ve got to master is to stop worrying about everything which has made me very sad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back