Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trouble summoning Demons

Alex Tank

I've been trying for the past few weeks in summoning a Demon ( Marchosias specifically in all respect) and I don't know, it hasn't worked. I dont know what I've been doing wrong to be honest; I've been meditating, getting proper candles and incense, following instructions, reciting prayers but I can't seem to feel her presence. I try to get as much privacy as I can ( around midnight in my little restroom and even last week outside ) Would anyone please like to help me out I really need this?
Thank You

Hail our Dearest Father Satan
Hail MARCHOSIAS and the Demons of Hell
Sent from my iPod

Hello Alex, Happy Candlemas to you. I may be able to help with your problem. Marquis MARCHOSIAS just happens to be my Guardian Demoness! The very first time I summoned her--she showed up! I thought her bioelectricity was going to knock me out of my chair!!! She is very powerful. Every time I need help, or use my pendulum to ask her questions, she comes through. Regarding your situation, it's all about preparation, double checking everything on the JoS sites, and most importantly, deep & sincere RESPECT!!! She is a warrior & deserves no less! First I would ask what is your motive--mindset? Is the reason for your summoning her a proper one? If so, then go back & recheck everything. Make sure you have the right candles & incense if possible. Her planet is Venus; are you summoning on the proper day? Do you have a couple of ways of communication in mind? Have you resolved to give an adequate token in return? Do you have privacy? I was able to be alone when I
summoned her, & since her presence was so powerful, she might not come to you until you are able to be alone. Print out her image & meditate on it. (Don't forget to read the link "incense" on the summoning site. It gives extra info about the proper day, element, the other candle color(s) besides her red one). I would add to be patient. If you still have trouble after this, take it to Father Satan. When I needed help with a seperate problem that was not in her office & didn't know which Demon to summon, I asked Father to guide me in a dream. He did that very night & to the Demon I least expected, but in that case, he was the right Demon I needed for that situation. One last thing, is your need, your request within her office? Sorry to be so long with this. I'm trying to cover all the bases. Patience, prep, persistence!!! Hope this helps. Dark Blessings my friend. Hail Marquis MARCHOSIAS & Hail Father SATAN!!! jene.

------------------------------
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 2:55 PM PST Alex Tank wrote:

I've been trying for the past few weeks in summoning a Demon ( Marchosias specifically in all respect) and I don't know, it hasn't worked. I dont know what I've been doing wrong to be honest; I've been meditating, getting proper candles and incense, following instructions, reciting prayers but I can't seem to feel her presence. I try to get as much privacy as I can ( around midnight in my little restroom and even last week outside ) Would anyone please like to help me out I really need this?
Thank You

Sent from my iPod

First things first, what are your reasons for summoning her?

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:55 AM, Alex Tank <alex.tank@... wrote:

Thank You

Sent from my iPod

Since you are willing to help me I must tell you my friend. I am an athlete of cross-country and track and field. This year (well 2013) which is my senior year I became a captain. I have to tell you I had to work very hard to get where I am today because I had no talent. This cross country team is my family and I love them very much. I worked so hard to be a good example and to lead them to victory and my hard work bore no fruit. I overworked myself so hard I didn't get where I wanted to be and I didn't even come close to defeat my rivals from others schools (one of them actually made fun of me and every time I see him my anger boils. The worst of it all even though I hate him I both envy and respect him because, well he's a junior and I'm a senior and he's not the only one on his team who faster than me. Sometimes he's the reason I feel like less of a captain). It's been an awful list of disappointments this year and track and field us my last battle. My problem is the burden of winning, being a senior, working too hard has taken a toll on my physical prowess. I just want to be faster. I don't want to be Olympic fast but just a specific time in my events so I can be happy, be among the ranks in my rivals and maybe sometimes take the lead and be first a couple of times and go to states. I don't like to brag and I'm a very modest person so I've already promised to Father Satan that when I'm winning I won't let the victory go to my head and I'll always remember what Him and his Demons have done for me. Sorry I took so long with my requests.
AVE SATANAS !!!HAIL THE DEMONS OF HELL!!!

Sent from my iPod
On Feb 3, 2014, at 8:11 PM, Ref Wayne Nkele <[url=mailto:refwayne@...]refwayne@...[/url] wrote:
  First things first, what are your reasons for summoning her?

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:55 AM, Alex Tank <[url=mailto:alex.tank@...]alex.tank@...[/url] wrote:

Thank You

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back