Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trouble Summoning (Cont: Alex Tank)

Eugene Sp

Hi again Alex. Most of your remaining concerns come down to three things: (1) It's what's in your heart that matters & (2) Sincere intention & (3) You've prepared to the best extent you can (as opposed to being lazy). Re: your last questions (to me), I'll briefly answer as to how I handled my summoning problems as well as a couple of concerns. Candles: you can use what you have. You mentioned caution around your used black candle as it might smoke up & cause problems because your previous prayer stuck to it. You can cut the top portion off, use it as is if you're in an outside area, or use the new one. It is best to have Marquis MARCHOSIAS' red candle if possible; the green candle is great (I couldn't find a green one but was blessed to find a copper/brown one I used to represent her metal copper & element--Earth). Incense: it is best to have quality. Again it's what's in your heart after you've prepared your best. With Marquis MARCHOSIAS, I happened to
have had very good "Vanilla" incense I had bought at an occult store. (However, when I needed to summon a different Demon, all I could find was the cheap stinky kind that High Priestess Dietrich advises against. So what I did in that situation was to substitute another high quality handmade fragrance that was compatible, rather than having no incense: water compliments earth & air compliments fire; but I'd consider this an exception & not the rule.) Intruders: you will need privacy. If you're worried about someone walking in on you, it's going to compromise your focus. You may have to do the summoning within your Astral Temple. You mentioned possibly using a park. That would work if you know for sure no one might pass by & you wouldn't be rushed. If so, again it's going to affect your focus. Then there's the potential police car passing by!!! When I was your age, parks were safe & mostly secluded. Night is best for summoning. It's when it will work best
results for you. Yes, Marquis MARCHOSIAS will be satisfied as long as you have done your sincere best. Pendulum over her sigil for asking ?s means to have sigil flat on table with pendulum suspended over it as explained on JoS site. You are about good to go for Friday night. My thoughts will be with you. Double check details & in all of this keep up whatever JoS meditation consistently; quality over quantity. Don't forget to learn to "Void Meditation." One last thing: "Count down the days when you'll turn 18 & be free!" Dark Blessings Alex. My best to you. Hail Lady Marquis MARCHOSIAS & Hail Father SATAN!!! Friend jene.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back