Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trick to get right answers with Pendulum.

Dan Roy Lucifer

Okay this one really works well. Especially for those who are advanced and can move the Pendulum with their minds which causes false answers.
This can be done by anybody, from beginner to advanced. It takes basically no time and is effective.

1) Print or draw the sigil of your Guardian Demon/ess. *Note: If you do not know who your Guardian is because you are new or for any other reason/s, then simply copy or print Father Ea\Satan's sigil. Any one of His sigils is fine. *Note 2: Make sure the sigil is big. This is important as a small sigil is not that effective as a big one. Make sure it is neat and on a clean paper.

2) Now you need to be focused for this to work. So at this step do some void meditation. Simply look at one point until your vision gets blurry. This indicates that you are focused and ready. The reason why void meditation is important here is to empty your mind so it is not going to let your energy interfere.

3) Light a candle to set the mood. *Note: the candle is not necessary so if you are short on time or something, then skip this.

4) Place your Pendulum over the drawn sigil. *Note: you should feel a pulling sensation. This indicates that the Pendulum is receiving the energy from the sigil. *Note 2: If you do not feel no pulling do not worry. Try asking a question that you know for sure the answer. If you feel something is pushing the Pendulum, then it worked. That something is the Demon/ess or Ea that is pushing, depending on the sigil you chose for step 1).

That is all, it is simple yet very effective. All my questions got answered all right. Before doing this, i tried it just like that and got many wrong answers. After this method, i asked similar questions and got the right answer.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Duat!
Dan Roy Lucifer.

Excellent! Thank you for sharing this! Even those of us who have used a pendulum for years (decades in my case!) can still sometimes get wrong answers. We almost always know the answer is wrong immediately, but this is a real help and safeguard against not only enemy interference, but that of our own minds which will sometimes give "answers" we want to hear rather than what we need to hear. Again, thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

Okay this one really works well. Especially for those who are advanced and can move the Pendulum with their minds which causes false answers.
This can be done by anybody, from beginner to advanced. It takes basically no time and is effective.

1) Print or draw the sigil of your Guardian Demon/ess. *Note: If you do not know who your Guardian is because you are new or for any other reason/s, then simply copy or print Father Ea\Satan's sigil. Any one of His sigils is fine. *Note 2: Make sure the sigil is big. This is important as a small sigil is not that effective as a big one. Make sure it is neat and on a clean paper.

2) Now you need to be focused for this to work. So at this step do some void meditation. Simply look at one point until your vision gets blurry. This indicates that you are focused and ready. The reason why void meditation is important here is to empty your mind so it is not going to let your energy interfere.

3) Light a candle to set the mood. *Note: the candle is not necessary so if you are short on time or something, then skip this.

4) Place your Pendulum over the drawn sigil. *Note: you should feel a pulling sensation. This indicates that the Pendulum is receiving the energy from the sigil. *Note 2: If you do not feel no pulling do not worry. Try asking a question that you know for sure the answer. If you feel something is pushing the Pendulum, then it worked. That something is the Demon/ess or Ea that is pushing, depending on the sigil you chose for step 1).

That is all, it is simple yet very effective. All my questions got answered all right. Before doing this, i tried it just like that and got many wrong answers. After this method, i asked similar questions and got the right answer.

Dan Roy Lucifer.

I don't do any of that stuff--I simply use a pentagram on the end of a rosary for a pendulum, it works great. I drew sigils of Father's and my Guardian's on my homemade ouija board. Your "mind" doesn't make the pendulum move, sorry--that's a false assumption. I think the pendulum either works for you or it doesn't. Just my humble opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

Dan Roy Lucifer.

"Your "mind" doesn't make the pendulum move, sorry--that's a false assumption." Wrong, I have made my pendulum move on purpose with my mind, just to see. I thought, 'move back and forth' and it did. I thought 'move left and right' and it did. I asked a question, knowing that it was wrong (like, 'am I sitting in the bathroom' while I was in the living room) and I made it swing yes. So, if we are not in a full void (as when we are inexperienced with using pendulums), we do affect the outcome of the pendulum.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

I don't do any of that stuff--I simply use a pentagram on the end of a rosary for a pendulum, it works great. I drew sigils of Father's and my Guardian's on my homemade ouija board. Your "mind" doesn't make the pendulum move, sorry--that's a false assumption. I think the pendulum either works for you or it doesn't. Just my humble opinion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@ wrote:

Dan Roy Lucifer.

Well that is your experience, that's fine, but in my own experience I too have "tested" my pendulum and it would NEVER move. I am talking to Satan and my GD with mine, no doubt about it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lydia N" <lydia_666@... wrote:

"Your "mind" doesn't make the pendulum move, sorry--that's a false assumption." Wrong, I have made my pendulum move on purpose with my mind, just to see. I thought, 'move back and forth' and it did. I thought 'move left and right' and it did. I asked a question, knowing that it was wrong (like, 'am I sitting in the bathroom' while I was in the living room) and I made it swing yes. So, if we are not in a full void (as when we are inexperienced with using pendulums), we do affect the outcome of the pendulum.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@ wrote:

Dan Roy Lucifer.

One thing I forgot to say, it might be helpful to go and read what HP Maxine says about the Ouija board and pendulum (different articles) on the JOS website (under the Satanic Witchcraft section), anyone who has questions, all the answers are pretty much there...she does say for instance that it is advisable to go into a trance before using the ouija board, but she also says it is up to the individual what works best for them...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@... wrote:

Well that is your experience, that's fine, but in my own experience I too have "tested" my pendulum and it would NEVER move. I am talking to Satan and my GD with mine, no doubt about it...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lydia N" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kokabiel24" <moonshadow48@ wrote:

Dan Roy Lucifer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back