Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tree of wealth (URGENT!!!)

angut92

A psychic sent me an email, telling me that she wants to give me the gift of the tree of wealth. Here is a transcript of her email:I have recently come into possession of a priceless treasure that I really want to share with you. It's an ancient secretthat has been passed down throughout history for generations! A secret that can allow any person who knows it to start enjoying life in a state of absolute prosperity. So it goes without saying that it's important for this kind of power not to fall into just anyone's hands. But for you… I believe that you're just the kind of person who deserves to have this secret most…
But be careful, because I'd rather make everything very clear now: I need to receive your answer and your agreement in the next four days, four days after you receive this email at the very latest. You'll understand why once you finish reading everything that follows. LIRE_LA_SUITE__

The mysterious tree of wealth… You must be asking yourself what exactly it is. Let me explain it to you now:
It's a secret operation that allows aperson to automatically increase their wealth exponentially… as if by magic. And in fact it is magic! Does that give you a better picture of how much it can bring you?
Imagine a life where need was nonexistent, with no debts or reasons to worry about money. You wouldn't have to wake up in the morning if you didn't want to. No need to work. You could buy anything you wanted without having to worry about how much it cost. A car, a house, the latest smart phone you've been wanting… And you wouldn't be the first person to have the great fortune of benefiting from this amazing secret.
I'm sure you're asking yourself: "Who's ever even used this before?"
I'll tell you who right now: the legendary conquistador and explorer Hernan Cortez… He brought back the many treasures he found for the crown of Spain. But not only that… He also brought back this mysterious secret: the tree of wealth!
According to certain sources, the Great SorcererAhuizotl himself revealed it to him as an offering when he arrived on the shores of South America. The tree then fell into obscurity at the end of the 16th century… Well, at least that was true before the events of the incredible story that I'm about to tell you happened!
It's the story of a terrible accident that was barely avoided, which then led to a marvelous blessing… A blessing for you! And there's more.

Angutimmarik,

I have recently come into possession of a priceless treasure that I really want to share with you. It's an ancient secretthat has been passed down throughout history for generations! A secret that can allow any person who knows it to start enjoying life in a state of absolute prosperity. So it goes without saying that it's important for this kind of power not to fall into just anyone's hands. But for you… I believe that you're just the kind of person who deserves to have this secret most…
But be careful, because I'd rather make everything very clear now: I need to receive your answer and your agreement in the next four days, four days after you receive this email at the very latest. You'll understand why once you finish reading everything that follows. LIRE_LA_SUITE__

The mysterious tree of wealth… You must be asking yourself what exactly it is. Let me explain it to you now:
It's a secret operation that allows aperson to automatically increase their wealth exponentially… as if by magic. And in fact it is magic! Does that give you a better picture of how much it can bring you?
Imagine a life where need was nonexistent, with no debts or reasons to worry about money. You wouldn't have to wake up in the morning if you didn't want to. No need to work. You could buy anything you wanted without having to worry about how much it cost. A car, a house, the latest smart phone you've been wanting… And you wouldn't be the first person to have the great fortune of benefiting from this amazing secret.
I'll tell you who right now: the legendary conquistador and explorer Hernan Cortez… He brought back the many treasures he found for the crown of Spain. But not only that… He also brought back this mysterious secret: the tree of wealth!
According to certain sources, the Great SorcererAhuizotl himself revealed it to him as an offering when he arrived on the shores of South America. The tree then fell into obscurity at the end of the 16th century… Well, at least that was true before the events of the incredible story that I'm about to tell you happened!
It's the story of a terrible accident that was barely avoided, which then led to a marvelous blessing… A blessing for you! And there's more.

[hidden], I first discovered this amazing secret during an initiatory journey to Mexico. I was in the process of conducting a special ritual to try and help someone, when suddenly I experienced what is known as a "spontaneous vision." And the vision I had is what allowed me to save a four-year-old girl from a terrible accident. The wise man from the village where I was staying came to see me and told me that he had finally found the person whom he wanted to benefit from the gift of this ancestral knowledge.
He asked me to share thissecret with someone who had a noble heart and who was deserving of its power. And until a few days ago I still hadn't found anyone… Then it suddenly came to me in a revelation that was a great relief for me: I thought of you.

I know you well [hidden]. And I know that you're the kind of person who will honorably use and preserve this secret. It's an unbelievable opportunity for you to start living a richer and happier life. I know that times are hard right now, and this could radically change the way you live in a very short time. Which is what I'm going to prove to you right now. Let me tell you a little more about the legend of this providential "tree."

[hidden], it all began in the middle of the 15th century. King MoctezumaIlhuicamina became the king of the Aztec empire. And on the first day of his reign, he prayed to the Sun to help him be a good and honest king. He prayed that his Empire would grow and prosper…

The next day, all of the King's wishes were granted. At noon exactly, the Grand Shaman announced to him that the Sun God had just revealed a marvelous secret: the power to exponentially multiply and increase wealth!

The Shaman then solemnly repeated the exact words that God had spoken to him:

"A unique power granted by a deity is given only once. It is now the job of those Men with the power of Magic to assure its transmission to people they believe are worthy of its graces."

The Grand Shaman then explained that the ceremony must take place exactly four days after the initial revelation. Four days to mark the four cycles of the day. This was the necessary waiting periodbefore the transmission of the power could occur. But that wasn't all…
The Grand Shaman also warned the King: "If the power is not channeled on this fourth day – then it will be lost forever."
That's why I need to receive your answer as soon as possible!

I can assure you that this is a very serious proposition. You now have a unique opportunity to benefit from the tree of wealth. I have chosen you! And it's a decision I can't go back on. There would be no way to change my mind even if I wanted to. Angutimmarik, this tree of wealth can do you so much good. You'll see, it's an unbelievable chance to accomplish your goals and fulfill your dreams. All I'm asking you for is a small participation: nothing more than the traditional offering that is made to the Gods. It's an indispensable component ofthis operation aimed at favoring and increasing the prosperity in your life. So soon you'll be rich!

Once I receive your agreement, I will send you all the instructions detailing how to channel this marvelous power. The tree of wealth is a very powerful secret that I can't give to just anyone. And you're the only person I know who's truly worthy of this revelation.
But don't forget [hidden], I need to receive your agreement very soon. The power will disappear in just a few days and then it's going to be too late. That's why I'm strongly advising you to click on the link below now before you forget.

------

I don't trust her, this sounds too good to be true and she has told me a lot of stuff about me that do not seem to apply well, and her insistense about being my best friend is excessive, she is very similar to another psychic that sent me a lot of emails a little less than a year ago. It wasn't a good time, and I suspect that psychic has something to do with my current spiritual state, which is rather poor. I need input, quickly.

The Tree has been used since ancient times to symbolize the pathways for the chi/ witchpower to flow through the human being. The Tree is an Allegory. I would have gave you the link I was thinking about for this, but the exposingchristianity link is really slow at the moment. Through Power Meditation and Magick we can obtain our desires such as wealth.

This "psychic" who wrote you is a scam artist. If your intuition is telling you not to trust her then I would go with that. This has scam written all over it, she cites examples of wealth without giving any pretext as to how it was acquired in the first place. Then of course she needs you to "Act Now"- because you only have four days to decide. It's like commercials that are talking in a fast and almost in a panic fashion to get you to "Call Now! Supplies are limited!". This is done so you make your decision based on emotion instead of logic and reason. If you are in a hurry then you don't think, throwing all caution and your money to the wind, this is a marketing strategy.

And I would be willing to bet that if you replied and gave her the time of day, two things would happen. Firstly she will Thank You choosing to not let this opportunity pass you up, and how you are so much smarter and on a higher level than most other people (this builds you up for the real punch). Secondly, she will then ask you for Money! She is trying to sell you something.

Never trust this type of thing, this is how people have lost their entire life savings. Remember, the economy is bad right now and its only going to get much worse before it gets any better.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 11:27 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Tree of wealth (URGENT!!!)

A psychic sent me an email, telling me that she wants to give me the gift of the tree of wealth. Here is a transcript of her email:I have recently come into possession of a priceless treasure that I really want to share with you. It's an ancient secretthat has been passed down throughout history for generations! A secret that can allow any person who knows it to start enjoying life in a state of absolute prosperity. So it goes without saying that it's important for this kind of power not to fall into just anyone's hands. But for you… I believe that you're just the kind of person who deserves to have this secret most…

Angutimmarik,

I have recently come into possession of a priceless treasure that I really want to share with you. It's an ancient secretthat has been passed down throughout history for generations! A secret that can allow any person who knows it to start enjoying life in a state of absolute prosperity. So it goes without saying that it's important for this kind of power not to fall into just anyone's hands. But for you… I believe that you're just the kind of person who deserves to have this secret most…

[hidden], I first discovered this amazing secret during an initiatory journey to Mexico. I was in the process of conducting a special ritual to try and help someone, when suddenly I experienced what is known as a "spontaneous vision." And the vision I had is what allowed me to save a four-year-old girl from a terrible accident. The wise man from the village where I was staying came to see me and told me that he had finally found the person whom he wanted to benefit from the gift of this ancestral knowledge.
He asked me to share thissecret with someone who had a noble heart and who was deserving of its power. And until a few days ago I still hadn't found anyone… Then it suddenly came to me in a revelation that was a great relief for me: I thought of you.

I know you well [hidden]. And I know that you're the kind of person who will honorably use and preserve this secret. It's an unbelievable opportunity for you to start living a richer and happier life. I know that times are hard right now, and this could radically change the way you live in a very short time. Which is what I'm going to prove to you right now. Let me tell you a little more about the legend of this providential "tree."

[hidden], it all began in the middle of the 15th century. King MoctezumaIlhuicamina became the king of the Aztec empire. And on the first day of his reign, he prayed to the Sun to help him be a good and honest king. He prayed that his Empire would grow and prosper…

The next day, all of the King's wishes were granted. At noon exactly, the Grand Shaman announced to him that the Sun God had just revealed a marvelous secret: the power to exponentially multiply and increase wealth!

"A unique power granted by a deity is given only once. It is now the job of those Men with the power of Magic to assure its transmission to people they believe are worthy of its graces."

The Grand Shaman then explained that the ceremony must take place exactly four days after the initial revelation. Four days to mark the four cycles of the day. This was the necessary waiting periodbefore the transmission of the power could occur. But that wasn't all…
The Grand Shaman also warned the King: "If the power is not channeled on this fourth day – then it will be lost forever."

I can assure you that this is a very serious proposition. You now have a unique opportunity to benefit from the tree of wealth. I have chosen you! And it's a decision I can't go back on. There would be no way to change my mind even if I wanted to. Angutimmarik, this tree of wealth can do you so much good. You'll see, it's an unbelievable chance to accomplish your goals and fulfill your dreams. All I'm asking you for is a small participation: nothing more than the traditional offering that is made to the Gods. It's an indispensable component ofthis operation aimed at favoring and increasing the prosperity in your life. So soon you'll be rich!

Once I receive your agreement, I will send you all the instructions detailing how to channel this marvelous power. The tree of wealth is a very powerful secret that I can't give to just anyone. And you're the only person I know who's truly worthy of this revelation.
But don't forget [hidden], I need to receive your agreement very soon. The power will disappear in just a few days and then it's going to be too late. That's why I'm strongly advising you to click on the link below now before you forget.

------

I don't trust her, this sounds too good to be true and she has told me a lot of stuff about me that do not seem to apply well, and her insistense about being my best friend is excessive, she is very similar to another psychic that sent me a lot of emails a little less than a year ago. It wasn't a good time, and I suspect that psychic has something to do with my current spiritual state, which is rather poor. I need input, quickly.

Thanks for the reply, I'll follow your advice. I made a mistake half a year ago. I won't make the same mistake again.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Tree of wealth (URGENT!!!)

The Tree has been used since ancient times to symbolize the pathways for the chi/ witchpower to flow through the human being. The Tree is an Allegory. I would have gave you the link I was thinking about for this, but the exposingchristianity link is really slow at the moment. Through Power Meditation and Magick we can obtain our desires such as wealth.

This "psychic" who wrote you is a scam artist. If your intuition is telling you not to trust her then I would go with that. This has scam written all over it, she cites examples of wealth without giving any pretext as to how it was acquired in the first place. Then of course she needs you to "Act Now"- because you only have four days to decide. It's like commercials that are talking in a fast and almost in a panic fashion to get you to "Call Now! Supplies are limited!". This is done so you make your decision based on emotion instead of logic and reason. If you are in a hurry then you don't think, throwing all caution and your money to the wind, this is a marketing strategy.

And I would be willing to bet that if you replied and gave her the time of day, two things would happen. Firstly she will Thank You choosing to not let this opportunity pass you up, and how you are so much smarter and on a higher level than most other people (this builds you up for the real punch). Secondly, she will then ask you for Money! She is trying to sell you something.

Never trust this type of thing, this is how people have lost their entire life savings. Remember, the economy is bad right now and its only going to get much worse before it gets any better.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 11:27 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Tree of wealth (URGENT!!!)

Angutimmarik,

------

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back