Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Travel in another dimension

Supermarco

Hi do you know if exist ways to travel in another dimension or another universe mirorred like this?

If you meditate and advance you can achieve this. Do you truly want this? Let's start your advancement then, and become an able human and great being!

NakedPluto said:
If you meditate and advance you can achieve this. Do you truly want this? Let's start your advancement then, and become an able human and great being!
I just wanted to tell you that whenever I see you made a post, I click on it as fast as I can to read it, because what you post is always gold. Thank you Brother for your valuable inputs, always.

Just for clarification- Alternate realities or parallel universes do not exist. The spirit world or the astral is different. The universe has layers, but there is no such thing as another version of you being on another earth bla bla bla. This would totally ruin the meaning of karma and fate and turn into a useless concept.

TheWhiteGiant said:
Just for clarification- Alternate realities or parallel universes do not exist. The spirit world or the astral is different. The universe has layers, but there is no such thing as another version of you being on another earth bla bla bla. This would totally ruin the meaning of karma and fate and turn into a useless concept.
I wouldn't be 100% sure about this. There is no way that these things can be proven, but we don't know everything about reality, actually we know very little. Both ancient Hinduism and even some modern scientists suggest things of this nature being possibly true. I didn't say I believe it, I just said don't be so fast in saying it's all fantasy.

Always remember that infinite is not very big, it's infinite. No ending of Space and Time. That's our Universe.

Aquarius said:
NakedPluto said:
I just wanted to tell you that whenever I see you made a post, I click on it as fast as I can to read it, because what you post is always gold. Thank you Brother for your valuable inputs, always.

That makes me very happy, thank you Aquarius.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back