Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Transformation/teleportation

Lucifer A

I was just randomlly thinking again about diffrent fairy tales and the fact and false behind them. I was wondering if there is truth about what they say about powerful witches.

1: They can transform into Animals
2: They can teleport in an instant

And if so is it possible to do it through Satanism

HAIL SATAN!!!

1)it called biokinesis,me n others already discussed this in this n the teen group.   2)by manipulating tthe elements n fluids,read initiation into hermetics,in the group pdf file,blue bar to left,here are hp maxine sermon on this.  
TELEPORTATION AND THE ELEMENTS, Fri May 5, 2006 Excerpt from “The Astral Body and Other Astral Phenomena” by Lieut. - Colonel Arthur E. Powell © 1927: “The phenomena of disintegration also may be brought about by the action of extremely rapid vibrations, which overcome the cohesion of the molecules of the object operated upon. A still higher vibration of a somewhat different type will separate these molecules into their constituent atoms. A body thus reduced to the etheric condition can be moved from one place to another with very great rapidity; and the moment the force, which has been exerted, is withdrawn it will be forced by the etheric pressure to resume its original condition. It is necessary to explain how the shape of an object is preserved, when it is disintegrated and then rematerialized. If a metal key, for example, were raised to the vaporous condition by heat, when the heat is withdrawn the metal will solidify, but instead of being a key, it will be merely a lump of metal. The reason of this is that the elemental essence which informs the key would be dissipated by the alteration in its condition: not that the elemental essence can be affected by heat, but that when its temporary body is destroyed as a solid, the elemental essence pours back into the great reservoir of such essence, much as the higher principles of man, though entirely unaffected by heat or cold, are yet forced out of a physical body when the latter is destroyed by fire. Consequently, when the metal of the key cooled into the solid condition again, the “earth” elemental essence, which poured back into it, would not be the same as that which it contained before, and there would therefore be no reason why the key shape should be retained. But a man who disintegrated a key in order to move it from one place to another, would be careful to hold the elemental essence in exactly the same shape until the transfer was completed, and then when his will-force was removed it would act as a mould into which the solidifying particles would flow, or rather round which they would be re-aggregated. Thus, unless the operator’s power of concentration failed, the shape would be accurately preserved. Apports or the bringing of objects almost instantaneously from great distances to spiritualistic séances are sometimes produced in this way: for it is obvious that when disintegrated they could be passed with perfect ease through any solid substance, such as the wall of a house or the side of a locked box. The passage of matter through matter is thus, when understood, as simple as the passage of water through a sieve or of a gas through a liquid. Materialization or the change of an object from the etheric to the solid state can be produced by a reversal of the above process. In this case, also a continued effort of will is necessary to prevent the materialized matter from relapsing into the etheric condition. Electrical disturbances of any sort present difficulties in either materialization or disintegration, presumably for the same reason that bright light renders them almost impossible – the destructive effect of strong vibration.” The last sentence in the above would explain why the Roswell crash occurred. The UFO crash happened due to an electrical storm. The greys have made no secret when communicating to humans regarding their use of technology with the powers of the mind. This would also explain why most UFO sightings occur in deserts, as these areas are the least likely to have thunderstorms. I also read when operating a UFO, the occupants all conjoin minds and with the powers of them all operating in unison, navigate the craft. Beings from other world do the same with their advanced abilities and knowledge. Astaroth told me some time ago that they have covens, but their covens are much more powerful than that of any human covens.
me:also,advanced mages here,used to reduce themselve into the etheric state n then use the ground n other object that wont easily be penetrated by higher vibration such as sunlight as a mean of transport,thus enabling teleportation during broad daylight..     From: Lucifer A <s18_satanism@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 10:39:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Transformation/teleportation

I was just randomlly thinking again about diffrent fairy tales and the fact and false behind them. I was wondering if there is truth about what they say about powerful witches.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
All these things are possible,but no one will do them before Godhead.They are really far more complex than just will power.The Gods can do this.When You reach the 5th Dimension (Lets reach the 4th first) its possible to transport anywhere are will,because time and distance become illusions there.Lets Say that Satan exists on the maximum dimension there is existant.He's a Divine being and we were made to reach the Level of the Gods.So,work towards Kundalini ascention and Godhead first.These things *ARE* possible.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back