Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Transfering The Soul

magus

Greetings  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance  
                  ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Duh....If it were possible, do you think it is right to steal the body from the soul living there now? Years ago there was a thread about a gay guy who died and his newly liberated spirit just lucked out and came across a pretty girl who had just died in a hospital. Her spirit fled the body and the guy spirit got in her body just before it was resusitated. So he got his new body. I guess you could say that was best case scenario, he got the body by luck. not an evil deed. Although perhaps the girl spirit lost her chance to come back. maybe even that was stealing. We do not know if the story is true but It was told by a straight guy who had a gay friend die, then this pretty girl shows up and knows stuff that only his friend would know. Maybe it was case of Possession and the girls spirit was still in there also, then it would only last short term.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus wrote:

Greetings
  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance

ULF FRATER

Could you even control which body your own life energies incarnate into yourself in the next life? I'm not being rude I just want to get to the point, if the answer is no to the above question then don't waste your time on this idea.

Do you realize the immensity of control over energies and physical life processes your consciousness would have to of reached to be able to dictate something like that for another person? Not to mention the amount of power your soul would need.

There are very few human incarnates which even have that kind of control over THEIR OWN life energies (the soul) and body's, in fact most people have a hard time simply controlling their own minds.
Can you control your mind and body yourself entirely? Can you operate your genetics yourself? Could you end your life right now simply by leaving your body and never returning? Could you choose what womb you are born into? How your body will develop, events in your next life? Do you control what your energies (astral body) are doing constantly at every moment? (This is ultimate control over your destiny)

I'm not commenting on the possibility of controlling another persons incarnation, how you'd go about it, is it ethical etc. Just focus on empowering yourself right now, raising your consciousness (simply through meditation) and use your powers for easier things first.

As you expand your consciousness the answers to things like this will become clear, but the more you expand your consciousness you'll also begin to see for yourself why playing with the life energies and life events of loved ones can do more harm to them than good in the long term, that's not to say you should never intervene to help someone who's sick or whatever but as you expand your consciousness into subtler dimensions more and more you'll see what I mean for yourself.

Greetings
  I have a very serious question to all my brothers/sisters. How do you transfer the soul of a dead person into a new body. Lets say i have scouted around chosen the new body .It is for someone who i love dearly who has lost someone close to her. Please help me. Thanks in advance

ULF FRATER

This is all not only extremely advanced, yet possible. You're asking to raise the dead here. This would require so much power that I think you are not aware of how much power and how much governship this would require, as to take someone's soul and put it back into a body. Before anyone comes by here selling a stupid/fancy solution, I tell you this is not possible unless you are a God. You could only project a person's essense into another persons and the ghost/deceased person could talk or experience things through a physical body, but this is just having someone as a medium.

Also you say I scouted around the chosen new body. A body cannot come without a Soul. If one is a born person and they are living, they have a Soul. Even if it was possible to put someone's Soul into someone else's body, that would be not only cruel but severely...strange. A Soul can only grow in a body meant for them. Now before this topic rushes into the depths of chainless imagination, Magus, this is not possible...If you're very worried about the person, call in Anubis and He will manage where and how she will be reincarnated. I hope you understand.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Raising the dead, ie, putting a Soul of a deceased person back into THEIR body, that would be possible if the body was recently dead.

Putting a Soul of someone into someone elses body so it can eat, live and all, that would be impossible. This only partially can happen in medium operations when one willingly invokes the Soul of a deceased person. If you want to help this person so much, and they are so open, then summon her Soul through Satan and invoke it, so they can talk it out so to say through you. This is possible.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" wrote:

This is all not only extremely advanced, yet possible. You're asking to raise the dead here. This would require so much power that I think you are not aware of how much power and how much governship this would require, as to take someone's soul and put it back into a body. Before anyone comes by here selling a stupid/fancy solution, I tell you this is not possible unless you are a God. You could only project a person's essense into another persons and the ghost/deceased person could talk or experience things through a physical body, but this is just having someone as a medium.

Also you say I scouted around the chosen new body. A body cannot come without a Soul. If one is a born person and they are living, they have a Soul. Even if it was possible to put someone's Soul into someone else's body, that would be not only cruel but severely...strange. A Soul can only grow in a body meant for them. Now before this topic rushes into the depths of chainless imagination, Magus, this is not possible...If you're very worried about the person, call in Anubis and He will manage where and how she will be reincarnated. I hope you understand.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Like removing a soul from an existing body and replacing it with a loved one? I don't think it works like that. They just have to be reincarnated.

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Greetings
  Thank you hoodedcobra for your words of wisdom i will meditate with Anubis for that person.thank you for showing it to me so clearly

ULF FRATER

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 3:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Transfering The Soul

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Greetings

ULF FRATER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back