Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

trance state and pitch black eyesight

Aquarian Clown

So ive been trying to achieve astral projection for 2 years until i found JoS and now ive been trying to achieve trance state and had achieved nothing so i have been practicing void meditation i can do it but no luck on trance. so what i heard from my boyfriend is that he double closes his eyes, first its grey or red if light is on then it becomes pitch dark and after that he easily goes into trance (he has joined recently and he finds void difficult while i dont and he achieved it within some weeks while i didnt for 3 years now T_T) so please can anyone tell me how to do the double closing? I know how it looks like to double close coz ive seen it from the anime mushishi but didnt know that its possible.
and btw my boyfriend hears a noise that he finds distracting when he enters trance state i assumed that it was his aura and told him to lrigramm it to be stable xD. so can anyone tell me what that noise is and how to stop it?. Btw all of my chakras are almost open and he hasnt started the meditation yet. he wishes to research and take a note on everything first. tnx

Hail Satan!!!

If your REALLY need to experience a trance just sit still and focus on the in's-and-out's of your breathing. This may take as long as 30-45 minutes but once you get the feel for it it could take only a couple minutes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back