Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance induction

zelmanincogni

Here is a trance induction for anyone who wants to try it. Let me know how it works for you. First you count down from 10-0. Then you count down from 9-0, 8-0, 7-0,6-0,5-0,4-0,3-0,2-0,1-0. You count one number down on each exhale. Once you reach zero the last time your in the trance.

Hail Iblis!!!!!

A method I learned years ago, before even becoming a Satanist, was pretty simple.

In fact, it was so simple, it was boring. Bored me right into a trance, every time.

After relaxing each part of your body by flexing the muscle slightly and letting go, one section at a time, close your eyes.

Now, with your eyes closed, imagine a chalkboard. Any kind will do.

On the chalk-board, draw a box and inside of that box, write the number 10. Say "10" to yourself. Breathe in, exhale and relax, allowing yourself to feel like you're sinking down a bit.

Then erase the number 10, and write "9." Breathe in, exhale and say "9" again while allowing that "dropping" sensation. Erase the 9.

Do this for each number. Write "8," inhale, exhale, say "8," drop. Erase the 8.

Write "7." inhale, exhale, say it. Drop. Erase.

Boring, huh. Also a very controlled, repetitive motion.

When you get to "1," erasing the number, acknowledge that you have reached the point you desired. Allow yourself to feel the sensation of relaxation.

If any thoughts try to interrupt this process, acknowledge them as your usual conscious functions trying to maintain the status quo, tel your conscious mind thanks for being on-the-job and let that thought go, returning to whatever point you're at.

Coming back up is slightly different.

Start by writing out the number "1," inhaling and exhaling, and acknowledge you are working your way back to consciousness and that you're going to feel fine. Do the next couple numbers, only verbalizing the "I'm working my way back to consciousness" bit every few numbers.

At number "9," tell yourself, "At the count of 10, I'm going to open my eyes, fully conscious, rested, refreshed and feeling better than ever before." Then, after erasing the number 10, do exactly that and say "I am awake, alert, rested, refreshed, and feeling better than ever before."

Then just go about the rest of your day.

If this is helpful to you, donations to the JoS ministry are accepted at the website. Let this be my gift to my new family.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zelmanincogni" wrote:

Here is a trance induction for anyone who wants to try it. Let me know how it works for you. First you count down from 10-0. Then you count down from 9-0, 8-0, 7-0,6-0,5-0,4-0,3-0,2-0,1-0. You count one number down on each exhale. Once you reach zero the last time your in the trance.

Hail Iblis!!!!!

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance induction
Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 1:52:33 AM

<td val[/IMG]   A method I learned years ago, before even becoming a Satanist, was pretty simple.

In fact, it was so simple, it was boring. Bored me right into a trance, every time.

After relaxing each part of your body by flexing the muscle slightly and letting go, one section at a time, close your eyes.

On the chalk-board, draw a box and inside of that box, write the number 10. Say "10" to yourself. Breathe in, exhale and relax, allowing yourself to feel like you're sinking down a bit.

Then erase the number 10, and write "9." Breathe in, exhale and say "9" again while allowing that "dropping" sensation. Erase the 9.

When you get to "1," erasing the number, acknowledge that you have reached the point you desired. Allow yourself to feel the sensation of relaxation.

If any thoughts try to interrupt this process, acknowledge them as your usual conscious functions trying to maintain the status quo, tel your conscious mind thanks for being on-the-job and let that thought go, returning to whatever point you're at.

Start by writing out the number "1," inhaling and exhaling, and acknowledge you are working your way back to consciousness and that you're going to feel fine. Do the next couple numbers, only verbalizing the "I'm working my way back to consciousness" bit every few numbers.

At number "9," tell yourself, "At the count of 10, I'm going to open my eyes, fully conscious, rested, refreshed and feeling better than ever before." Then, after erasing the number 10, do exactly that and say "I am awake, alert, rested, refreshed, and feeling better than ever before."

If this is helpful to you, donations to the JoS ministry are accepted at the website. Let this be my gift to my new family.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zelmanincogni" wrote:

Hail Iblis!!!!!
[/TD]

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance induction
Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 1:52:33 AM

<td val[/IMG]   A method I learned years ago, before even becoming a Satanist, was pretty simple.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "zelmanincogni" wrote:

Hail Iblis!!!!!
[/TD]

I tried it just now and it worked flawlessly. I am very happy about it.

For those that are not sure if there have reached the trance state. Here is a trick (which I did) to know if you are in a trance. You tell to yourself, when you are not sure if you are in a trance, that your eyelids are glued together. In short and present form sentences. That they are welding together and the more you will try to open them the more then will stick together hermetically closed. Then, you try to open your physical eyes. If you are in a trance, you won't be able to open them. No matter how hard you try and force them to open. In this state your subconscious mind is very strong. Of course, if you have difficulties to open them after your test; compose short and present form sentences which say that your eyelids are light like air. That when you will open your eyes, they will respond and follow your movement right away.

Thank you for your method, I will use it each time from now on.

Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" wrote:

A method I learned years ago, before even becoming a Satanist, was pretty simple.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zelmanincogni" wrote:

Hail Iblis!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back