Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Touched

Felony Kensington

The past few days I haven't been feeling watched anymore after my meditations. I haven't done a banishing ritual due to me living in an extreme christian household but I did talk to Father Satan while picturing his sigil. Since then I have felt safe and before I fall asleep at night I feel touched. As if a hand is touching me on my shoulder for long periods of time an I feel deeply reassured when this happens. Would it be my guardian Demon/ess (since I'm not sure who he/she is yet) I have been working diligently on opening and advancing my astral senses.

Sent from my iPhone

Since you live in a household of christians, there may be more enemy activities then a non-xian. It is a very good thing asking Satan for blessings and protections, as you've noticed, he did help. You should try banishing when all alone, but that may be a waste if your family pray to that xian shit in a regular basis..unless your soul is powerful enough to dominate all of their energies in a long period of time.

But, asking him all the time is not much of an option. Try to do aura of protection twice a day, very easy and takes just 2-3 minutes, or just one. Depending your effort. And cleaning your chakras and aura. that will keep the enemy away. You should also do other types of meditations, that is evolving your soul further. Ask Father Satan for guidance if it complicates in any way.

Your guardian may try to reach out too you, in certain ways. Most of the time you get a strong feeling of when. He or she is depending on your preferences. Most of the time, you have a male guardian if you prefer males as a partner/sexually, and have a female if you prefer female.
But, I have noticed that you can be a male for an example, and prefer female sexually, but you have a male demon as a guardian. It all depends on your preferences I think!
Try look at the list of demons on JoS and see who finds your interests, when you find one or more that is, you can try to vibrate their name several times, you should feel a connection to the demon if he/she is your guardian. The feeling may be warm and positive.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL BUER!!!
HAIL AMON!!!
HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT/HELL!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back