Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Topics appearing

tanya.azazel

It seems like everytime am wondering about something or thinking about a certain topic. It comes up on the JoS e-groups. Like I was thinking yesterday about what if everyone tells why they left the xian religion and the topic came up today. There has been many more even before this. Anyone else experience this also?

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the God of Duat!

Me Too!!!! It's so weird, I had so many concidence like this, the most recent being how Father Satan's "father" betraying him. So strange!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 28 Jun 2011, at 20:47, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
  It seems like everytime am wondering about something or thinking about a certain topic. It comes up on the JoS e-groups. Like I was thinking yesterday about what if everyone tells why they left the xian religion and the topic came up today. There has been many more even before this. Anyone else experience this also?

All the time! Or, I will be skimming through the JoS site and come across a page answering my questions. It's happened before I dedicated, but since my dedication it happens all the time. It's quite handy :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

I know right!There's it is again lol!

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:45 PDT lydia_n_666 wrote:

All the time! Or, I will be skimming through the JoS site and come across a page answering my questions. It's happened before I dedicated, but since my dedication it happens all the time. It's quite handy :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Dragonmage here, I know what you mean. I did a post asking advice on summoning a demon i have experienced three times before, twice in deep meditation and once when he came to visit. Later, while skimming thru the JOS666 website i 'just happened' to find the exact info i wanted.It seems to me we tend to get the information we need when we need it. After reading the web pages about summoning demons i realised i had a 'relationship' as the web page calls it and did not need to summon him. I went into a mind awake body asleep state and heard the voice again only this time i could see thur my closed eyes and clould sort of formed in the room. It kept changing shape. I told the visitor he was welcome. It faded and went. Now i always put in a call to father before i go on line to look for something. Satan realy looks after us. Helping us on the road to knowledge and self empowerment. Hail Satan

Yeah it is handy. I wonder what would you call this ability? Well I guess clairvoyance. lol I feel that sometimes were reading each others mind. That also happens to me about when am wondering about a question the answer comes up, not just in the JoS e-groups. Nice to know there are others, but then again I kinda of already knew there were others here with these abilities. lol

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

YES!!! It happens more and more often. Especially when there is a question in my mind, and before I ask it, Someone posts a comment about it.

Its too cool...:)

I have found that Father Satan and the Gods communicate through posts on JoS to me. Especially in answering questions from prayers, or letting me know that I need to do something. I feel a nudge mentally when I read some of the posts, that's how I figure it out, lol.

On Wed Jun 29th, 2011 12:14 PM EDT darrklady13 wrote:

YES!!! It happens more and more often. Especially when there is a question in my mind, and before I ask it, Someone posts a comment about it.

Lol. It could also be our GD's guiding us.

Hail Satan!

Yeah it is handy. I wonder what would you call this ability? Well I guess clairvoyance. lol I feel that sometimes were reading each others mind. That also happens to me about when am wondering about a question the answer comes up, not just in the JoS e-groups. Nice to know there are others, but then again I kinda of already knew there were others here with these abilities. lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

Yes, it is normal, we are a true egregor, linked all of us in Satan !
In plus, at every time a brother or sister advance to a higher level, all the egregor advances too.
The problem is that the opposite is true. (i guess) For this reason we have to never give up and work hard on us !
Great to be so connected all of us !
Hail Satan ! Hail JOS !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:

I have found that Father Satan and the Gods communicate through posts on JoS to me. Especially in answering questions from prayers, or letting me know that I need to do something. I feel a nudge mentally when I read some of the posts, that's how I figure it out, lol.

I thought that also.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Lol. It could also be our GD's guiding us.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

YEAH ME TOO....

not only in Jos groups but also in real life whenever i have doubt about something or i am confused, I find answers and i am put on the right track. It always happens with me.

I think we all are guided by father and his servants and we should be thankful for that

hail  father Lucifer

<td val[/IMG]So true Ash,you never know how your post could help some else who is going through the same thing.Or how many we reach with one post.I too have had both guidance and inspiration through many of the family's posts.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Wed, 6/29/11, Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Topics appearing
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 5:10 PM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

[/TD]

This happens to me all the time too :) Makes me happy, makes me feel connected even though I rarely post.

I have noticed this many times.

The reason for this is that we ARE all connected. Its the same with Energy Workings and so on. Often times when one of us does a major working, especially those with very strong Auras, many of us will feel it on some level and "know" subconsciously what is going on and what is being done. We may all feel slightly drained, or our Energy Levels may go up, depending on the nature of the working and so on. High Priestess Maxine has mentioned before that when we Dedicate, we do become connected to each other as well as to Hell.

We are all connected in Father Satan's Name.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

This happens to me all the time too :) Makes me happy, makes me feel connected even though I rarely post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back