Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tolerance for elements

Nick1

"People who do regular and intense physical exercise will find they are able to handle higher energy levels and progress faster in increasing their own bioelectricity." - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

I was wondering if the same thing goes for the elements?

I have begun invoking the elements. For certain elements, it seems like I can handle more than the recommended seven breaths without experiencing "negative" side effects.

Thanks!

<td val[/IMG]Yes the strengh of your aura does play into how much energy you can take in from the elements.I have never had any negative effects from breathing in the elements either.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Tolerance for elements
Sent: Sat, Nov 3, 2012 9:51:09 PM

<td val[/IMG]   "People who do regular and intense physical exercise will find they are able to handle higher energy levels and progress faster in increasing their own bioelectricity." - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

I have begun invoking the elements. For certain elements, it seems like I can handle more than the recommended seven breaths without experiencing "negative" side effects.

Thanks!

[/TD]

Yes, but ease into the elements, you don't want to over do it. One time I invoked a few breaths of fire and took my time circulating and stimulating each chakra with it (all 3 sets), and got a fever for a week where I had to release some of the fire element just to calm my body. So don't jump into doing stuff like that just yet. Find your limits, gradually increase the amount of breaths of the element you invoke.

When you know your limits, then you will know how to further condition yourself for higher tolerance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

"People who do regular and intense physical exercise will find they are able to handle higher energy levels and progress faster in increasing their own bioelectricity." - High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Thanks!

I spent a few weeks invoking a lot of air, to balance myself out, and I became very jumpy lol. I was at a store holding my items, one thing moved a centimeter, and I almost jumped out of my skin. So yeah, go easy with the elements.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

Yes, but ease into the elements, you don't want to over do it. One time I invoked a few breaths of fire and took my time circulating and stimulating each chakra with it (all 3 sets), and got a fever for a week where I had to release some of the fire element just to calm my body. So don't jump into doing stuff like that just yet. Find your limits, gradually increase the amount of breaths of the element you invoke.

When you know your limits, then you will know how to further condition yourself for higher tolerance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

Thanks!

Taking your time on the elements is crucial.

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.

-High Priest Mac Friday

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I spent a few weeks invoking a lot of air, to balance myself out, and I became very jumpy lol. I was at a store holding my items, one thing moved a centimeter, and I almost jumped out of my skin. So yeah, go easy with the elements.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <nicknesredna@ wrote:

Thanks!

Elemental tolerance builds with time. I know you can over do it when you are new from personal experience as I got so very hot from too much fire I had to breathe it out.

Even though you may feel the effects immediately the power of the elements build up after invocation. It takes about 12-24 hours before the elemental change is at max effect so to speak.

Also, you can have negative experiences with elements such as oncoming depression/sadness/loss of motivation with water. Lack or organization with air. Bouts of anger with fire. Being SLOW with everything you do with earth. That's my experience when I have too much of one. There are good qualities from that too, such as pleasure/bliss with water, merciless indifference with air, strength and drive with fire and dedication with earth.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Thanks!

Thank you all for your answers.

I will ease into it - I guess it's just my over active elements of air and fire that's making me want to go fast. I know that know.

@Lydia:
Yeah from what I've experienced that last couple of weeks, air can really have some funny side effects :). A few noticeable ones of mine were hyperactivity and me being more sarcastic than usual.
It also made me physically fast.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back