Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Together

Brothers and Sisters I write this to you all. As our situation grows more and more grave. Yet, this is when we flourish the most. This is when we show the most strength and shine with the most Beauty. If the Internet goes down, we have the Reverse Torah Rituals saved and we know what we must do. We will all continue on as one unit, serving dutifully that which means the most to us our Father Satan and his Eternal Kingdom. 
  Rather or not everyone sees it or not. We are as one people who will remain as Family till the end. I thank Satan for the blessing of these groups and JOS websites in my life. Through all the good times and all the bad times, it has shaped me as who I am today. Where would any of us be without this wonderful gift? To be able to have a community assembled mostly of those who have Dedicated their lives to Father Satan and to fighting to bring Hitler back into this world. Truly touches me to tears. 
 But no someone may say, I do not like this person or that person. This is untruthful, it is not that you do not like someone you have never met, it is simply that you do not like the behavior Emitted by someone. Through either fault of the person, through living in a jewified world that wishes to destroy our very souls. Or as most of the time, it is our fault and deals with the imperfections of ourselves. Family Remains beyond any of this nonsense! 
 We will continue Destroying the enemies Torah and bringing them to the ground. As Hitler said this work begins every new Winter. As the show game of thrones would say, Winter is upon us. It has been for a thousand years. Yet the light of the swastika that is emblazoned not in cloth, but in our hearts, Burns Bright over the Horizon. For those who look into its light....You can see the Beautiful Future that is to come. 
 I look up to you great warriors. Those who fight Viciously and to the end. You have all found a special place in my heart. Many will never know how much they have taught me and how much I think of them. I came to these Groups 11 years ago as a Dumb New age kid, Who witnessed the Beauty and power of Satan. Who only knew how much I loved Him and the powers of Hell. I Will never forget Satan's words to me that day, When I told him I would be alone if I chose this Path. NO I HAVE AN ENTIRE PEOPLE! AND THERE IS SO MUCH FOR YOU TO LEARN!
 Through our Community and this most Holy Place. My eyes were opened more and more everyday. I learned I did in fact have a soul and how to empower it. I learned the truth about Our Beloved Hitler and have been touched by his words and his works for years now, I could never imagine a life, having never beheld the Beauty and Awesome power of Father Satan and his Chosen Son the Aryan Messiah. 
 We will all continue on with what we have learned here. We will create the new world, of Peace, Beauty, Justice and a home and community for all. Where the Ancient Satanic/Pagan power shall flow over not just a few! But All those who shall partake in this new world. Our Families Shall be Satanic, Our Friends Shall be Satanic, Our lovers Shall be Satanic and our Children Shall be Satanic. 
 Whether in this Life or the next..... I hope to see all of you there. I have always wished the very Best for all of you here. For you are a true Gentile soul. Satanic to the Bone. In you has existed the unshakable merit and will to be with Satan till the Death and beyond! Realize your true worth and bring forth that which the enemy so fears in you. The True Spirit of Satan. 

Hail To The Aryan Race!  Hail To Satan's People! Hail To Adolf Hitler!  Hail To All the Gods Of Old!  Hail To Father Satan Forever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNY6A_4-6gM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back