Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Today I saw UFOS with my own two eyes it was something else guys

deepearth666

So tonight I was driving down a main road in my town, after dark, when I come around a corner I look up and at first I think oh its a couple of planes taking off. Then as I get closer I see that I was surely mistaken. The closer I get I realize that first of all it is literally at least 5-6 aircraft in the sky. These are not very high up, like if you see airplanes flying over to land or take off height. But they are literally all within a few thousand feet of each other end to end, LINED UP, some I mean within like I don't know a hundred yards apart or less 50 yards, not very far. So now Im like shit this is nothing like Ive ever seen before and no these are not normal airplanes taking off or landing. Combined with the fact that for the several minutes I was passing just about beneath them on the road, they did not seem to move at all, no sound, nothing. They were triangle shaped aircraft with lights, white lights, and then 3 flashing lights, red and blue.
They were lined up in the sky and the way they were flashing it looked like a runway was in the sky. They were fairly close to the ground, made no noticeable sound, did not seem to move at all over several minutes, they just were hovering, and were so close together you would NEVER see any normal commercial aircraft, helicopters anything get this close together it would be very dangerous. Later, not 5 minutes later after I had passed and got up the road a little but, decided to turn around to look for them, they were all gone from sight. Except I wasn't sure but I did see two aircraft following each other at a very high altitude with the same flashing lights and colors.
Now if that's strange enough, later I talk to a friend who was up on a mountain slightly outside town in a smaller town, and he and his girlfriend described nearly the exact same thing over a slightly different part of the city the same night at a slightly different time.
Later that night, they then saw the objects AGAIN over our city for several minutes, doing the same thing, lined up, hovering with the same blue and red flashing lights.
It was something, any thoughts?? For a second there I literally thought they were about to fucking land in the street.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back