Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To the writer of JoS

TheCrimsonScythe

In a lot of your teachings, you give examples of yourself talking to Satan, Lilith, and plenty of other demons. How did you become so powerful as to be able to summon our Father himself? And how did you become a High Priestess? Does someone appoint you or do you just call yourself that? I'm not trying to diss you or anything, I respect you plenty-im just curious.
I look to you as a role model and I want to thank you for creating the website so that you could share the truth with everyone willing to hear. I am young in age (14) but people say that I'm progressing fast. I come from a home of hard Christian filth. You also mention Lilith telling you that "You always rejected Christianity" (in your past lives) How do I know what I was in my past lives? The way you showed in JoS didn't work for me, maybe I did something wrong, maybe I'm not strong enough in my mind, I don't know.
Thank you High Priestess Maxine.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
In a lot of your teachings, you give examples of yourself talking to Satan, Lilith, and plenty of other demons. How did you become so powerful as to be able to summon our Father himself? And how did you become a High Priestess? Does someone appoint you or do you just call yourself that? I'm not trying to diss you or anything, I respect you plenty-im just curious.
I look to you as a role model and I want to thank you for creating the website so that you could share the truth with everyone willing to hear. I am young in age (14) but people say that I'm progressing fast. I come from a home of hard Christian filth. You also mention Lilith telling you that "You always rejected Christianity" (in your past lives) How do I know what I was in my past lives? The way you showed in JoS didn't work for me, maybe I did something wrong, maybe I'm not strong enough in my mind, I don't know.

Disclaimer, I'm not the writer of JoS (obviously), and I cannot speak for Maxine, but I can answer most of those questions for you.

To give some perspective, Satan and our Gods are living beings, just of a significantly greater existence than us here, but fundamentally they are living and breathing beings like us with their own thoughts, feelings, etc.

To "summon" the Gods, doesn't have to require great power. If you ask Satan or a God for assistance with something, or to learn more about who they are, the Gods can hear you. It is sort of like making a phone call to them.

The Gods can then pick up the call and appear before you if they wish, however they'd only do so if they have good reason to visit you.

The summoning rituals one can use from the JoS, are techniques to help open your mind to receive their presence, and to show adequate respect when addressing our Gods and asking them to meet us.

To summon there must be a good reason. Your intent is known by Them when you summon them, thus if your intent is worthwhile, they can choose to appear.

Vibrating a name of a God is another way to tune into their presence and power. It can also be used to establish communication. They will notice when someone vibrates their name, and if you do so with intent to communicate with them or invoke them, then they know and may choose to allow it or not.

To actually communicate requires psychic openness, but even as a new SS you are free to speak to the Gods and tune into them through meditation, like meditating upon their sigils, vibrating their names to understand their energy better, etc.

For invocation you must be more experienced and psychically open and you must ask Satan as well as the Gods you wish to invoke for permission first. Same as for actual summoning.

Go through Satan first and be respectful, have a good reason to summon them and prepare a clean environment to invite them. You may also invite them to your astral temple as well if you are psychic enough to do so.

Maxine is an extraordinary soul, she has been with Satan in all her lifetimes and has exceptional spiritual abilities. Her natural ability to channel and tune in to the spiritual dimension is among the most advanced ever on the planet.

She did not ordain herself to be HP, but Satan chose her to represent him through the Joy of Satan, and she reciprocated by working tirelessly to create the Joy of Satan and correct the false perception, lies and endless defamation about Satan and the Gods that the jews had perpetuated endlessly.

She did spiritual work for him, and she studied literally thousands of books to recover lost information about our Spiritual Satanic origins and about the Truth regarding Satan and the Gods.

The combination of her abilities, hard work, knowledge, spiritual advancement and absolute dedication of her entire being to the Gods is what made her who she is today, and is what made her eligible to become High Priestess. The Gods themselves choose who is eligible for this or not.

It is true that any random individual can go around calling themselves HP's of Satan, but you will find that only those who are ordained by Satan and the Gods themselves will gain any of the success and credit that such a title deserves.

Any charlatans are shut down or face into obscurity in some random corner of the internet, sometimes even going mad and end up completely ruined because Satan doesn't allow anyone to abuse his name and authority.

The Joy of Satan is as can be seen the only Satanic group/organization that actually accomplished something valuable, teaches people in all faculties of life and spirituality and has remained credible and ever expanding over all the years we have operated.

In contrast to other organizations that accomplish nothing of the sort and only waste time on imaginary and useless things where nobody learns anything or becomes any wiser.

The reason for this, is that the Joy of Satan is Satan's own temple here on Earth, it was made for him by HPS Maxine and all the other people who have worked on it, but most importantly, it was made in accordance with His will.

For all these things, you do not have to take my word for it. You can ask Satan himself to help you understand, or even ask for verification of this.

Your age doesn't matter all too much here, just that it will become easier to see a bigger picture as you mature.

For now you can ask Satan for guidance, or even try to do a summoning ritual to ask him to help you understand and give you confirmation on things you question or are skeptical about.

For past life regression, it is something to be patient with. Do not worry that you cannot see it now, just do your best to steadily focus on the basics first.

Past life understanding comes to you in stages when you open your mind and soul through meditation. When you have a certain level of openness the techniques for past life regression on the JoS become easier to use.

It is also best to avoid such meditations when your mind is still very impressionable, and instead focus more on meditations which help solidify and ground your mind.

Do not take my comment as looking down on you for your age, but as advice from someone with greater experience.

When you are young and have limited experience with Spirituality, the mind is less steady and more easily misguided and deluded by false perception. It is easy to confuse yourself through doing things like past life regression with an unsteady and inexperienced mind.

I came upon SS much later than yourself, and even I struggled with that in the very beginning.

For now, it is unrealistic to expect yourself to gain real understanding on things like past lives, but it is fine to experiment a little to satisfy your curiosity, just remember to do so in moderation and to have your focus remain on mastering the basic techniques to establish your foundation as an SS from which you can build and expand on more later.

Void meditation, opening your chakra's, the foundation meditation, aura cleaning and aura of protection, a basic yoga program as shown in HP HoodedCobra's 40 day program for beginners and learning to trance.

After that keep working on your chakra's and improving your ability to direct energy, as well as your will. Open your psychic senses and establish communication with the Gods.

The latter can take more than a year, so do not stress over it if it takes you a while to do so. If you are a natural you may learn it very quickly, in that case, do not let it overwhelm you and always remain grounded no matter how fast you may experience things.

Be steady, consistent and seek advancement earnestly, also do not forget to enjoy it. To be with Satan is the most Joyful thing in this world.

Hail Satan!

TheCrimsonScythe said:

A long time ago I wrote a book for beginners like you. Since then, however, I've continued to write it, which goes beyond beginners, as I wrote it mainly for advanced members, but that doesn't preclude you from reading it. I'll put the link here, open the post and there will be a link to view or even download it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68795

I wish you a good read, if you have time.

BrightSpace666 said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

A long time ago I wrote a book for beginners like you. Since then, however, I've continued to write it, which goes beyond beginners, as I wrote it mainly for advanced members, but that doesn't preclude you from reading it. I'll put the link here, open the post and there will be a link to view or even download it.

Btw, are you Rational Satanist?

NinRick said:
BrightSpace666 said:
TheCrimsonScythe said:

These two people write completely differently.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Jup they do. And brightspace is apparently a girl, while Rational SS appeared to be male. :p

I think I just wanna know where he went lol

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

Jup they do. And brightspace is apparently a girl, while Rational SS appeared to be male. :p

I'm not Rational Satanist, but I used to read about it when it was here, but I don't see much of it now. But it could be that we just happen to avoid each other all the time. :D

BrightSpace666 said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

I'm not Rational Satanist, but I used to read about it when it was here, but I don't see much of it now. But it could be that we just happen to avoid each other all the time. :D

Yeah, okay I see that, myyy bad. :lol:
How long have you been a SS btw?
You seem to be longer a SS but only recently created an account on the forums. (Good thing you did btw :) )
No need to answer my question if you don’t want to.

NinRick said:
BrightSpace666 said:
NinRick said:

Yeah, okay I see that, myyy bad. :lol:
How long have you been a SS btw?
You seem to be longer a SS but only recently created an account on the forums. (Good thing you did btw :) )
No need to answer my question if you don’t want to.

Since you asked, and since you are my family (though I don't want to give an exact time), let's just say it's been several years, and I've been studying the older forums. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back