Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To the woman at the gas station:

Snake1

Thank you for showing me that there are more of us out there. When I walked in last night leaving my inverted cross out for all to see, and you removed yours from under your shirt. It was great to know that there are real people out there who follow the same as I do (granted I know there are more of us out there, they are the ones who fill this board, but it's better when I see someone in person)

Now granted I'm not sure if you're a Spiritual Satanist such as those in this group are, or if your a Laveyist, or if you're even a part of this group. But I still wanted to say thank you for showing me there are more of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone else:

Last night, I had walked into a gas station, purchased a tank of gas for my car, a soda, and a candy bar around 2 am. I also carry an inverted cross on my key ring. When laying my keys on the counter to get my wallet out, which bares a pentagram, to pay. She spotted both of these and proceed to pull out an inverted cross from underneath her shirt and gave me a grin. Then we parted ways.
So Yea.

Should have talked to her buddy. Lol, I hope you bump into her again. Unfortunately, I live in the bible belt. I would die for something like that out.

Luckily, I am about to move! I know the next area I move in, I will find ease connecting with people of my religion. Which shall be nice.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <snakespam@... wrote:

Thank you for showing me that there are more of us out there. When I walked in last night leaving my inverted cross out for all to see, and you removed yours from under your shirt. It was great to know that there are real people out there who follow the same as I do (granted I know there are more of us out there, they are the ones who fill this board, but it's better when I see someone in person)

Now granted I'm not sure if you're a Spiritual Satanist such as those in this group are, or if your a Laveyist, or if you're even a part of this group. But I still wanted to say thank you for showing me there are more of us.

For everyone else:

Last night, I had walked into a gas station, purchased a tank of gas for my car, a soda, and a candy bar around 2 am. I also carry an inverted cross on my key ring. When laying my keys on the counter to get my wallet out, which bares a pentagram, to pay. She spotted both of these and proceed to pull out an inverted cross from underneath her shirt and gave me a grin. Then we parted ways.
So Yea.

We are Legion. Hail Father Satan!

On 6/3/10, ilostmyself666 <individualthinking@... wrote:

Should have talked to her buddy. Lol, I hope you bump into her again.
Unfortunately, I live in the bible belt. I would die for something like that
out.

Luckily, I am about to move! I know the next area I move in, I will find
ease connecting with people of my religion. Which shall be nice.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Snake" <snakespam@... wrote:

Thank you for showing me that there are more of us out there. When I
walked in last night leaving my inverted cross out for all to see, and you
removed yours from under your shirt. It was great to know that there are
real people out there who follow the same as I do (granted I know there
are more of us out there, they are the ones who fill this board, but it's
better when I see someone in person)

Now granted I'm not sure if you're a Spiritual Satanist such as those in
this group are, or if your a Laveyist, or if you're even a part of this
group. But I still wanted to say thank you for showing me there are more
of us.

For everyone else:

Last night, I had walked into a gas station, purchased a tank of gas for
my car, a soda, and a candy bar around 2 am. I also carry an inverted
cross on my key ring. When laying my keys on the counter to get my wallet
out, which bares a pentagram, to pay. She spotted both of these and
proceed to pull out an inverted cross from underneath her shirt and gave
me a grin. Then we parted ways.
So Yea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back