Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to the jos

wescleghorn

i fell in love with a man we were together for a long time then he asked jesus into his life after that second he threw me out of his car he said he hated all people like me that i will burn in hell then he drove off and left me on the ground with fathers streangth i got back up and now im in a hotel I FUKIN HATE JESUS i was with him for 2 years FUKE JESUS i want you all to know that father is supirior he is the creator and i cant wait for the time of jehova to die forever the jos and everyone was right FUCK JESUS and ALL HIS "DICIPLES" NO WONDER HE FUKIN DIED
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

In order for YHVH to die, the Jews need to die. It can't be one way without the other, although, this isn't to be done illegally, of course. Lady Astaroth who is a Patroness to gays says "There is no such thing as blind hatred towards the Jews."

Hitler wasn't as anti-gay as we've been led to believe. He said some pro-gay statements, but right now, the most important quotes I have from memory right now are "Whether it's the old testament or the new testament, or simply the sayings of Jesus; it's all the same Jewish swindle..." "Christianity is the greatest trick the Jews have ever played on humanity."

Although Jesus doesn't exist, you're right. Fuck that bastard and your ex, or whatever the fuck he was. He's doomed.

No matter what ANYONE says, Christianity + homosexuality = death. There's no such thing as "gay Christianity." "Gay" + Jesus does not combine. Motherfuckers who try to believe that Jesus would have been a homo because he was surrounded by 12 other men need to grow up. Satanism isn't a place to come and redirect your Christian sentiments.

Here's another gay-friendly e-group for you, if you want:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wescleghorn" <wescleghorn@... wrote:

i fell in love with a man we were together for a long time then he asked jesus into his life after that second he threw me out of his car he said he hated all people like me that i will burn in hell then he drove off and left me on the ground with fathers streangth i got back up and now im in a hotel I FUKIN HATE JESUS i was with him for 2 years FUKE JESUS i want you all to know that father is supirior he is the creator and i cant wait for the time of jehova to die forever the jos and everyone was right FUCK JESUS and ALL HIS "DICIPLES" NO WONDER HE FUKIN DIED
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back