Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To new commers

Joshua De Kooker

Good advice, go to the site and read!! the JOS site has all the info you need, but we cannot do it for you, as a Satanist you have to learn to get rid of the idea that others need to help you to make up your mind. You were born to be a independently powerful being and your creator Ea-Enki who the sheeples call Satan has given you the ability to create your own destiny. You should read and know the Xian (bit of a waste of time) bible which is a good thing so that when you read the truth of the true history of man it will instantly make sense. The only true words in the bible is "The Truth Shall Set You Free" and boy when that freedom is realized, the freedom of being a Satanist, you truly feel the power and up-liftment with a huge amount of energy. So take the time and do as I did absorb every bit of information so carefully composed on the site and I can promise you will never look back at the Xian Drivel
Kind Regards; Pathfinder - Ave Satanas Ave Ea-Enki 

Shit. I'm so ganna forward this
This is good!
Sasuke
Hail Satan.
=^.^=Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Joshua De Kooker <dekookerj@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:39:06 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] To new commers
  Good advice, go to the site and read!! the JOS site has all the info you need, but we cannot do it for you, as a Satanist you have to learn to get rid of the idea that others need to help you to make up your mind. You were born to be a independently powerful being and your creator Ea-Enki who the sheeples call Satan has given you the ability to create your own destiny. You should read and know the Xian (bit of a waste of time) bible which is a good thing so that when you read the truth of the true history of man it will instantly make sense. The only true words in the bible is "The Truth Shall Set You Free" and boy when that freedom is realized, the freedom of being a Satanist, you truly feel the power and up-liftment with a huge amount of energy. So take the time and do as I did absorb every bit of information so carefully composed on the site and I can promise you will never look back at the Xian Drivel
Kind Regards; Pathfinder - Ave Satanas Ave Ea-Enki 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back