Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To Maxine

Lucifer A

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you and the Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still continue to inspire us as well as try to show us the truth. It was a great plasure to read some of the achievements you have done and how Satan personally thanked you. And with that I leave saying thank you Maxine for everything you have shown us because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish you the best luck and the best of everything to you and you family and may the Demons and Satan always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

She really is awsome, I have been reading her posts for years, a lot of people on these boards love her for what she does. You are right, none of us should take her for granted, she has worked tirelessly for Spiritual Satanism. Before her there was basicly the CoS and Anton LeVey's Satanic Bible. So, THANK YOU HP MAXINE, and ALL the clergy, for all you do!

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@... wrote:

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you and the Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still continue to inspire us as well as try to show us the truth. It was a great plasure to read some of the achievements you have done and how Satan personally thanked you. And with that I leave saying thank you Maxine for everything you have shown us because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish you the best luck and the best of everything to you and you family and may the Demons and Satan always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL MAXINE !!!!!HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!
De : heathendante <heathendante@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Ven 25 mars 2011, 16h 17min 40s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Maxine

She really is awsome, I have been reading her posts for years, a lot of people on these boards love her for what she does. You are right, none of us should take her for granted, she has worked tirelessly for Spiritual Satanism. Before her there was basicly the CoS and Anton LeVey's Satanic Bible. So, THANK YOU HP MAXINE, and ALL the clergy, for all you do!

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

I echo that as well!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

How about we add "HAIL MAXINE!" to our signatures in addition to the regular "HAIL SATAN!", "HAIL HITLER!" and "HAIL [GD name here]!"?

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

..HAIL SATAN!!! are you being sarcastic?? this is the way it may be perceived, many on here do not know which way to truly take your posts and i for one am getting tired of the shit you are causing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@... wrote:

How about we add "HAIL MAXINE!" to our signatures in addition to the regular "HAIL SATAN!", "HAIL HITLER!" and "HAIL [GD name here]!"?

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

It's a kyke, don't buy into it's stupidity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..HAIL SATAN!!! are you being sarcastic?? this is the way it may be perceived, many on here do not know which way to truly take your posts and i for one am getting tired of the shit you are causing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@ wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

wow lol "it" :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011 7:23:26 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Re; To Maxine

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@ wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you and the Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still continue to inspire us as well as try to show us the truth. It was a great plasure to read some

Hail Satan and thanks "siatris" but it is starting to really piss me off. yes i know, focus my anger to acomplish downfall of this kike garbage, but sometimes it is hard to focus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

How about we add Kike Bee is a Kike trying to weasel it's way into the place.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 5:07:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Maxine

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

It's a kike.

Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 7:20:13 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@... wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Let's not give this fool any more publicity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

@ DON.. Hail Satan!! and if it is a shit kike why, may i ask, is it allowed to still post here? I personally, try to educate many on kike propaganda and bullshit and i read on these groups to get away from kike influenced shit. sorry, don, but i am at this time very angry and i hate to see newbies and others influenced by this filth. also, i get e-mail from this one to try to get sympathy?? wtf i personally will not tolerate to read kike filth, when i deal with this garbage daily. sorry for the rant, but can't you ban it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

It's a kike.

..HAIL SATAN!!! are you being sarcastic?? this is the way it may be perceived,
many on here do not know which way to truly take your posts and i for one am
getting tired of the shit you are causing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@
wrote:

How about we add "HAIL MAXINE!" to our signatures in addition to the regular
"HAIL SATAN!", "HAIL HITLER!" and "HAIL [GD name here]!"?

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are
a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you and
the Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still
continue to inspire us as well as try to show us the truth. It was a great
plasure to read some of the achievements you have done and how Satan personally
thanked you. And with that I leave saying thank you Maxine for everything you
have shown us because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish you
the best luck and the best of everything to you and you family and may the
Demons and Satan always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Lol I got another email from him today. I wont post it here. I will not speak of what was on it, and to bee I didnt go on any of it. I do know however after I opened such email I got a trojan Downloader that took over the computer and got into my brother in Satans bank account and everything. Thankfully he went to college for computers and such and took care of it. I would warn everyone to be careful of this person he may even work for the government. The trojan downloader was a mega trojan, it wasnt just any trojan. Very advanced stuff, If my brother wasnt what he was it would have been some serious shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are a
very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you and the
Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still continue to
inspire us as well as try to show us the truth. It was a great plasure to read
some of the achievements you have done and how Satan personally thanked you. And
with that I leave saying thank you Maxine for everything you have shown us
because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish you the best luck
and the best of everything to you and you family and may the Demons and Satan
always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

I am not a mod of this forum only the SGC, I suggest just sending an email to a mod with the evidence and links within and stating the case of kikery here. They are extremely busy people on top of that still have to approve hundreds of messages daily.   So it's not a purposeful thing, so it's up to others to let them know when a kosher jewmando slips in. We must all do our part.

Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 8:34:06 PM

@ DON.. Hail Satan!! and if it is a shit kike why, may i ask, is it allowed to still post here? I personally, try to educate many on kike propaganda and bullshit and i read on these groups to get away from kike influenced shit. sorry, don, but i am at this time very angry and i hate to see newbies and others influenced by this filth. also, i get e-mail from this one to try to get sympathy?? wtf i personally will not tolerate to read kike filth, when i deal with this garbage daily. sorry for the rant, but can't you ban it?

It's a kike.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@
wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are
have shown us because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish you
HAIL SATAN!!!

Keep kike callng it, it makes it harder for it to ingratiate into the forum. No different then pointing out to a person they have a wood tick on them.

Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 8:26:06 PM

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

.. well, it apparently is following all posts as it just convienently email me just now about some shit about "mac friday" i am gonna send this garbage to moderators. i am pissed!

I am not a mod of this forum only the SGC, I suggest just sending an email to a
mod with the evidence and links within and stating the case of kikery here. They
are extremely busy people on top of that still have to approve hundreds of
messages daily.

So it's not a purposeful thing, so it's up to others to let them know when a
kosher jewmando slips in. We must all do our part.

@ DON.. Hail Satan!! and if it is a shit kike why, may i ask, is it allowed to
still post here? I personally, try to educate many on kike propaganda and
bullshit and i read on these groups to get away from kike influenced shit.
sorry, don, but i am at this time very angry and i hate to see newbies and
others influenced by this filth. also, i get e-mail from this one to try to get
sympathy?? wtf i personally will not tolerate to read kike filth, when i deal
with this garbage daily. sorry for the rant, but can't you ban it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

It's a kike.

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you
are

plasure to read some of the achievements you have done and how Satan
personally

have shown us because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish
you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Yea, we don't refer to parasites as "he" or "she".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because you are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you and the Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still continue to inspire us as well as try to show us the truth. It was a great plasure to read some

yea i hear ya! forget them.
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2011 9:36:37 pm

Yea, we don't refer to parasites as "he" or "she".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

--- In JoyofSatan666@yahoo

I found out he is communicating through a phone. I have never heard of anyone downloading viruses from a phone. I DID recieve a trojan that DID try to take down everything in the computer. I did not make that up. I do not know how I got such a nasty trojan downloader. Although I am very hard convinced it is him that did it now. So at least he is not a hacker. Unless someone can tell me it is possible to go through a phone.

Keep kike callng it, it makes it harder for it to ingratiate into the forum. No
different then pointing out to a person they have a wood tick on them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

..HAIL SATAN!!! are you being sarcastic?? this is the way it may be
perceived, many on here do not know which way to truly take your posts and i for
one am getting tired of the shit you are causing.

wrote:

How about we add "HAIL MAXINE!" to our signatures in addition to the
regular "HAIL SATAN!", "HAIL HITLER!" and "HAIL [GD name here]!"?

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you
and the Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still
HAIL SATAN!!!

It has been found a person can hack with wireless transmission it was proven when experts found they could hack into the computer system inside cars and vans and overide the controls. There was a major news article on it not too long ago.
Anyway the kikes are getting desperate, eitherway kike bee is a jewish subversion tool, I recommend you contact the Clergy with your evidence as proof of this kike bee bullshit, always keep a evidence file on a troll as proof of claim.   Remember the jews admit they pay fellow sanderien brethen big money to spend all day online trolling, data collection doing and pushing propaganda for the jews and acting to subvert. The jews also use advanced viruses and hacking in general against Awake Gentiles many Pro-White sites have fallen to this in the past[the ones that actually where not kike owned and operated fronts]. People always need to remember the enemy is real and vicious. The net scares the shit out of them and they are working around the clock to do what they can to control it as much as possible.   Which means we must work around the clock to spread Satans message of truth and hope to all fellow Gentiles with education via internet especially.
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 12:07:34 AM

I found out he is communicating through a phone. I have never heard of anyone downloading viruses from a phone. I DID recieve a trojan that DID try to take down everything in the computer. I did not make that up. I do not know how I got such a nasty trojan downloader. Although I am very hard convinced it is him that did it now. So at least he is not a hacker. Unless someone can tell me it is possible to go through a phone.

Keep kike callng it, it makes it harder for it to ingratiate into the forum. No

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

perceived, many on here do not know which way to truly take your posts and i for

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

-I am split. Part of me wants to be his friend. I really want to trust him and everything is alright. On the other hand I don't want to fall victim to a kike manipulating a gentiles emotions like the countless times in history this has happened.

His emails he sent me were very disconcerting to say the least. To even imply to go away from the JOS should be held under the highest scrutiny. I posted them here to show what he said. If he didn't want them on the group, this shows they were not in the positive.

I will not deliberately work against him until I am for sure that he is a kike. I agree it is very unusual that I would get a super Trojan right after coming in contact with him. However, why did no one else in the groups come under such attack?

I sent High Priestess Maxine Dietrich an email in regard to all this. I will leave it in the hands of the moderators to decide his fate.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
It has been found a person can hack with wireless transmission it was proven
when experts found they could hack into the computer system inside cars and vans
and overide the controls. There was a major news article on it not too long ago.

Anyway the kikes are getting desperate, eitherway kike bee is a jewish
subversion tool, I recommend you contact the Clergy with your evidence as proof
of this kike bee bullshit, always keep a evidence file on a troll as proof of
claim.

Remember the jews admit they pay fellow sanderien brethen big money to spend all
day online trolling, data collection doing and pushing propaganda for the jews
and acting to subvert. The jews also use advanced viruses and hacking in general
against Awake Gentiles many Pro-White sites have fallen to this in the past[the
ones that actually where not kike owned and operated fronts]. People always need
to remember the enemy is real and vicious. The net scares the shit out of them
and they are working around the clock to do what they can to control it as much
as possible.

Which means we must work around the clock to spread Satans message of truth and
hope to all fellow Gentiles with education via internet especially.

I found out he is communicating through a phone. I have never heard of anyone
downloading viruses from a phone. I DID recieve a trojan that DID try to take
down everything in the computer. I did not make that up. I do not know how I got
such a nasty trojan downloader. Although I am very hard convinced it is him that
did it now. So at least he is not a hacker. Unless someone can tell me it is
possible to go through a phone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Keep kike callng it, it makes it harder for it to ingratiate into the forum.
No

perceived, many on here do not know which way to truly take your posts and i
for

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

I am a very big fan of you and I really admire you very much because
you

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

-I am split. Part of me wants to be his friend. I really want to trust him and everything is alright. On the other hand I don't want to fall victim to a kike manipulating a gentiles emotions like the countless times in history this has happened.

His emails he sent me were very disconcerting to say the least. To even imply to go away from the JOS should be held under the highest scrutiny. I posted them here to show what he said. If he didn't want them on the group, this shows they were not in the positive.

I will not deliberately work against him until I am for sure that he is a kike. I agree it is very unusual that I would get a super Trojan right after coming in contact with him. However, why did no one else in the groups come under such attack?

I sent High Priestess Maxine Dietrich an email in regard to all this. I will leave it in the hands of the moderators to decide his fate.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
when experts found they could hack into the computer system inside cars and vans
and overide the controls. There was a major news article on it not too long ago.

claim.

Remember the jews admit they pay fellow sanderien brethen big money to spend all
and acting to subvert. The jews also use advanced viruses and hacking in general
ones that actually where not kike owned and operated fronts]. People always need
as possible.

down everything in the computer. I did not make that up. I do not know how I got
such a nasty trojan downloader. Although I am very hard convinced it is him that

No

for

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

you

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

We are created from and by Father. We are good and beautiful at first. Then all what we are was spoilt and destroy by the Filth.Then, don't be split. The first way of a Gentile is to be friend and open to the others. As Father is. We have a true soul, a genuine love in our heart. WE CAN'T REALLY IMAGINE THE NASTINESS AND PERVERSITY OF THE REPTILES. IT IS SO FAR OF WHAT WE ARE !I started to know them in my practice, and I was at that time in new age, in the "unconditional love". But never stupid. I saw how they work. And above all, I SAW THEIR AURA...
One of them made me "traumatized". I don't know if this man was very sick in plus, but he has a damp aura, this green when a wall is moist, you imagine what I mean, and the aura was up like a snake stand up, but a dirty snake, an horrible thing I never forget. The aura was greenish, a dirty and purulent greenish...when you have an aura like that, where can you find compassion ? Love ? Bravery ? All the qualities of Satan and many others He has.Don't feel you guilty. It is because you are a good person you "fall" in his hands. What I think is that we have not to agree to receive strange mails and things. We must immediately cut them and transfer them to the Ministries. Better to do that for nothing rather than be in trouble with this filth. Everything can be said in the group for people honest who have nothing to hide.Be quiet. Go to Father. When I am sad or something, I do a ritual to Father, not to complain. Just to be with Him. As soon as I light the first candle to Him, I feel me better.Don't worry, Brother, it is ok.Hail Satan !
De : damnplanetsaturn <damnplanetsaturn@...
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 6h 08min 10s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Re; To Maxine

claim.

as possible.

No

for

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

you

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Please, what is SGC ?Thank you !hail Satan !
De : blackkat_411 <egret23@...
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 0h 59min 52s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

.. well, it apparently is following all posts as it just convienently email me just now about some shit about "mac friday" i am gonna send this garbage to moderators. i am pissed!

mod with the evidence and links within and stating the case of kikery here. They
messages daily.

It's a kike.

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

In plus, just about the group, the problem is that : before you open a mail, you don't know is the mail is directly sent to you or not ! That's a true problem !I wonder if it is not better to check the post directly in jos and not to see them coming in our box letters. Less easy but better protection, no ?Hail Satan !
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 0h 34min 46s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: To Maxine

Lol I got another email from him today. I wont post it here. I will not speak of what was on it, and to bee I didnt go on any of it. I do know however after I opened such email I got a trojan Downloader that took over the computer and got into my brother in Satans bank account and everything. Thankfully he went to college for computers and such and took care of it. I would warn everyone to be careful of this person he may even work for the government. The trojan downloader was a mega trojan, it wasnt just any trojan. Very advanced stuff, If my brother wasnt what he was it would have been some serious shit.

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

Jos webside despite all that you nerver let it get to you. You still continue to
some of the achievements you have done and how Satan personally thanked you. And
because withou you we would still be mindless zombies. I whish you the best luck
always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

See what I said about trollish posts?This is another one of his.

Hail Satan and thanks "siatris" but it is starting to really piss me off. yes i know, focus my anger to acomplish downfall of this kike garbage, but sometimes it is hard to focus.

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

HAIL SATAN!!!

This troll is the quintessential kike, first he comes and causes trouble or makes sarcastic posts and then even whines about "being picked on" like most kikes!!

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]u r not alone DPS,my other account was hacked when i start becoming active in the group,i received some message from the 'nin"anu" enlilki',which either she or a her lackeys,after the 2nd message i received somebody hacked my gt account n changed the password n everything,rainbow also was hacked recently it seems.   but they cant stop me,put me down to the ground,i'll turn things upside down,they can try but it just nothing but annoyance to me, this isnt a 14 year old,his writing style n fluency is unlikely,n english not being hirst language?he claim to be filipino right?when im 14 im not even that good as how he write,unless he reread it many times xp   ask other asian satanist,they'll tell u his level of nglish is suspicious 4 a 14 year old.

--- On Sun, 3/27/11, Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:
From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Re; To Maxine
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 12:12 AM

We are created from and by Father. We are good and beautiful at first. Then all what we are was spoilt and destroy by the Filth. Then, don't be split. The first way of a Gentile is to be friend and open to the others. As Father is. We have a true soul, a genuine love in our heart.  WE CAN'T REALLY IMAGINE THE NASTINESS AND PERVERSITY OF THE REPTILES. IT IS SO FAR OF WHAT WE ARE ! I started to know them in my practice, and I was at that time in new age, in the "unconditional love". But never stupid. I saw how they work. And above all, I SAW THEIR AURA...
One of them made me "traumatized". I don't know if this man was very sick in plus, but he has a damp aura, this green when a wall is moist, you imagine what I mean, and the aura was up like a snake stand up, but a dirty snake, an horrible thing I never forget. The aura was greenish, a dirty and purulent greenish... when you have an aura like that, where can you find compassion ? Love ? Bravery ? All the qualities of Satan and many others He has. Don't feel you guilty. It is because you are a good person you "fall" in his hands.  What I think is that we have not to agree to receive strange mails and things. We must immediately cut them and transfer them to the Ministries. Better to do that for nothing rather than be in trouble with this filth. Everything can be said in the group for people honest who have nothing to hide. Be quiet. Go to Father. When I am sad or something, I do a ritual to Father, not to complain. Just to be with Him. As soon as I light the first candle to Him, I feel me better. Don't worry, Brother, it is ok. Hail Satan !
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 6h 08min 10s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: Re; To Maxine

-- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

claim.

as possible.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

No

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Siatris" <rammesses666@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

for

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "The Black Bee" <thebigblackbee@
wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@ wrote:

you

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Satanic Gay Community

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Please, what is SGC ?
Thank you !
hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

.. well, it apparently is following all posts as it just convienently email me
just now about some shit about "mac friday" i am gonna send this garbage to
moderators. i am pissed!

mod with the evidence and links within and stating the case of kikery here.
They

messages daily.

Â

It's a kike.

ÂÂ
perceived,

wrote:

regular

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are

a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you
and

personally

thanked you. And with that I leave saying thank you Maxine for everything
you

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you for your answer, Binger123456. Not always easy for a foreigner to understand all the abbreviations and I didn't think at all the gay group.Sorry for that.Hail Satan !
De : binger123456 <binger123456@...
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 11h 28min 51s
Objet : Re : [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

Satanic Gay Community

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@... wrote:

Please, what is SGC ?
Thank you !
hail Satan !

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

.. well, it apparently is following all posts as it just convienently email me
just now about some shit about "mac friday" i am gonna send this garbage to
moderators. i am pissed!

mod with the evidence and links within and stating the case of kikery here.
They

messages daily.

Â

It's a kike.

ÂÂ
perceived,

wrote:

regular

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are

a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about you
and

personally

you

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Now you know why kikes have subverted even the most jew aware organizations in history, it even has got to your mind, with it's sympathy ploys and pretend friend tricks.   This kike needs to harass members because a power of the kike is it's mouth so it constantly needs to kike talk a person to put them under it's spell.   If you still can't get it's a kike you better get it soon before you leave yourself open to any of it's kikery and find yourself in a shitty situation.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 1:08:10 AM

claim.

and acting to
subvert. The jews also use advanced viruses and hacking in general
as possible.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 12:07:34
AM

No

different then pointing
out to a person they have a wood tick on them.

--- In <a rel="nofollow" >
href="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:
for

wrote:

regular "HAIL SATAN!", "HAIL HITLER!"
and "HAIL [GD name here]!"?
HAIL MAXINE!
53!

you

plasure to read some of the
achievements you have done and how Satan
personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Along with pming our members to harass them with kikery.
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 2:22:30 AM

This troll is the quintessential kike, first he comes and causes trouble or makes sarcastic posts and then even whines about "being picked on" like most kikes!!

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicga ... =368297908

From: Infuriatedsekhmet Eglantine <infuriatedsekhmet1111@...
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 5:56:52 AM
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

Please, what is SGC ? Thank you ! hail Satan !
De : blackkat_411 <egret23@...
Envoyé le : Dim 27 mars 2011, 0h 59min 52s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

messages daily.

It's a kike.

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Oh wow...your virus protection did not prevent this from opening? Mine won't allow me to open an e=mail with a virus in it of any sort. You must have had good virus protection though, dang--scary. Got to be real careful with unknown e-mails these days, sheesh...thanks for the warning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

always protect you.
HAIL SATAN!!!

It's funny how this kike speaks my name from his filthy lips. Especially when I have not gave into any one of his post. I thank you for telling me this because I had no clue. My accounts use to get hacked from spreading the truth. Im glad I can piss off kikes with just my mere presence.
I can assure you that this kind of shit will be over soon. As soon as it's time because we do not need to be pestered by the likes of this parasitic filth. We have a long road ahead of us and quite frankly these little pawns are placed in hopes of slowing us down. Placed here to cause a great deal amount of confusion and when that doesn't happens it tries to get underneath your skin. In hopes of pissing people off and making them waste energy with his kikish bullshit.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 5:59:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] To DON:Re: Re; To Maxine

messages daily.

It's a kike.

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

I sent him an email telling him that if he wasnt a kike I would fight for him. He just turned things around in such a way to cause guilt. O it doesnt matter now I have been banned. You went on thier side and dont try to apologize now. blah blah blah. Your right im sick of this. I tried to be civil and to stand for what was right. Now I will bring the fucking hammer down. This is an email he sent me after the virus.

To: damnplanetsaturn@...
Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 8:07:00 PM
Subject: YOU FILTHY LIAR!

How dare you lie about what was inside my email!

ME?!
WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT?!

IT'S OBVIOUS TO ME THAT YOU'RE LYING!

YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL THEM WHAT WAS INSIDE THE EMAIL!

YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO RECEIVED THAT EMAIL?!

I SENT THEM ALL A COPY.

BLACKKAT OPENED IT AND DIDN'T GET A VIRUS!

BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL POST YOUR EMAIL BASHING INFURIATEDSEKHMET!

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GODS SMITE YOU FOR YOUR LIES!
YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A KIKE!

53!

I didnt bash infuriatedsekhmet. This is my email I sent him. Now remember I thought infuriatedsekhmet was telling me to go to hell and what not at the time. I didnt fully understand the situation. I was trying to help him.

On Thu Mar 24th, 2011 6:13 AM PDT damnplanetsaturn wrote:

The point is this guy is not in his right mind. He has bashed two dedicated satanist and I promise that he is the one in trouble. You did nothing wrong by asking a fucking question. I asked a question a while back about kundalini yoga and had someone jump all over me. All I said was I dont completely understand everything about it and I want to know all there is to know about it so I can ascend. This guy jumped all over me saying it was in the files and go read the site, In a very nasty way. Its not even on the site lol. I do not know what is wrong with these people. If they are dedicated satanists something went very wrong.

I mean I have talked to be on the groups that think they are going to learn pyrokinesis so well where they can incinerate people. Go join the army and show the president and make everyone know the truth. I told him that the president knew this and that the cia would be after him and torture him to death. Then asked him if he could even light a candle. Which ofcourse he couldnt. lol.

I just dont want you to get discouraged because of this guy. You notice how I wont bash him even here. (Very serious). If you would like to be friends just email back.

Hail Satan!!

You noticed how I said you notice I wont bash him even here. (very serious) I would never bash a dedicated satanist. Even when I thought he was bashing me.

Couldnt tell them what was inside the email? What was inside the email was a his passwords to his yahoo, youtube and facebook.Virtually everything about him. Have at it.

[YOUTUBE]

username: chewbiteswallow

password: suckandswallow

[Facebook]

email: rawriecheezball@...

password: belolovesme

[Y!Mail]
username: thebigblackbee

password: heatemyheart

[Tumblr]

username: fancyfudge

Luciferian Research Society]

email: thebigblackbee@...

[Yahoo! Messenger]

username: rawriecheezball

password: cheesypoof

[SCHOOL EMAIL]

my.xs.edu.ph

username: bmitra.15
(I'll graduating from Xavier High School in 2015)

I am pissed. He wants to play little kike games, then I will show him how to fucking play. I have been holding back the entire time. No longer. Thank you for your words DON DANKO, they inspire me.

Hail Satan!!

Death to all the other kike bees out there!!

Now you know why kikes have subverted even the most jew aware organizations in
history, it even has got to your mind, with it's sympathy ploys and pretend
friend tricks.

This kike needs to harass members because a power of the kike is it's mouth so
it constantly needs to kike talk a person to put them under it's spell.

If you still can't get it's a kike you better get it soon before you leave
yourself open to any of it's kikery and find yourself in a shitty situation.

-I am split. Part of me wants to be his friend. I really want to trust him and
everything is alright. On the other hand I don't want to fall victim to a kike
manipulating a gentiles emotions like the countless times in history this has
happened.

His emails he sent me were very disconcerting to say the least. To even imply to
go away from the JOS should be held under the highest scrutiny. I posted them
here to show what he said. If he didn't want them on the group, this shows they
were not in the positive.

I will not deliberately work against him until I am for sure that he is a kike.
I agree it is very unusual that I would get a super Trojan right after coming in
contact with him. However, why did no one else in the groups come under such
attack?

I sent High Priestess Maxine Dietrich an email in regard to all this. I will
leave it in the hands of the moderators to decide his fate.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

when experts found they could hack into the computer system inside cars and
vans

and overide the controls. There was a major news article on it not too long
ago.

claim.

Remember the jews admit they pay fellow sanderien brethen big money to spend
all

and acting to subvert. The jews also use advanced viruses and hacking in
general

ones that actually where not kike owned and operated fronts]. People always
need

as possible.

down everything in the computer. I did not make that up. I do not know how I
got

such a nasty trojan downloader. Although I am very hard convinced it is him
that

Keep kike callng it, it makes it harder for it to ingratiate into the
forum.

No

for

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@
wrote:

you

are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about
you

personally

you

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

After several years of moderating the SGC and dealing with just about every kike troll under the sun, this is the typical bitching kike guilt tripping and moaning victim shit they always give me. I had an inbox full of such kike nonsense over the years............I get a good laugh at everyone of them.     You can see the kikes created xainity, the jew is xainity. Even the ancient Pagans in the Roman Empire called it a "Sect of Judaism" and stated the jews where the creators, leaders and funders of it. The Last Pagan Emperor Julian who the kikes never saw coming[he was Constinktines nephew one of his family he didn't have killed he only survived by pretending to be xian] came to power and by decree removed all xians and JEWS from all postions of power within the Empire and removed all laws banning Paganism he even personally lead a Pagan revial within the Empire.   Anyway he wrote several major works denouncing xians as been jewish and this jewsus as being a noxious kike program.   Sadly he was too liberal, too kind of a man in his sense of high values and ethics and the Jews murdered him some xian-kike assassin put a spear though his back when he was leading his troops against the Persian Empire. Then they grabbed power back and wiped out any Gentile Pagan in his government and all Paganism in general in a massive genocide.   Julian was a High Priest of the Pagan Mithric Religion and a genius statesman, mind and military genius who won the supreme loyality of his troops leading them in battle against overwhelming odds to victory. He was very much an ancient Hitler like leader and appeared at a critical time when the world was falling into  a jewish darkage of terror, mass murder and ignorance of xianity, he was a light in a growing jewish created darkness.  As Hitler appeared as the world was falling into a darkage of Jewish bolshevism ie xianity 2.0. Interesting enough Hitler had a high love and respect for Julian and spoke fondly of him many times.   Both great Gentile leaders worked to save the Gentile world and where brave, kind and courageous  fighters but where met with the same end at the hands of the same kikes who used their great virtue and sense of honor and kindness against them.   Don't let the kike do the same to you damnplanetsaturn.

Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 9:11:57 PM

I sent him an email telling him that if he wasnt a kike I would fight for him. He just turned things around in such a way to cause guilt. O it doesnt matter now I have been banned. You went on thier side and dont try to apologize now. blah blah blah. Your right im sick of this. I tried to be civil and to stand for what was right. Now I will bring the fucking hammer down. This is an email he sent me after the virus.

To: damnplanetsaturn@...
Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 8:07:00 PM
Subject: YOU FILTHY LIAR!

How dare you lie about what was inside my email!

ME?!
WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT?!

IT'S OBVIOUS TO ME THAT YOU'RE LYING!

YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL THEM WHAT WAS INSIDE THE EMAIL!

YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO RECEIVED THAT EMAIL?!

I SENT THEM ALL A COPY.

BLACKKAT OPENED IT AND DIDN'T GET A VIRUS!

BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL POST YOUR EMAIL BASHING INFURIATEDSEKHMET!

MAY THE ALMIGHTY GODS SMITE YOU FOR YOUR LIES!
YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A KIKE!

53!

I didnt bash infuriatedsekhmet. This is my email I sent him. Now remember I thought infuriatedsekhmet was telling me to go to hell and what not at the time. I didnt fully understand the situation. I was trying to help him.

On Thu Mar 24th, 2011 6:13 AM PDT damnplanetsaturn wrote:

The point is this guy is not in his right mind. He has bashed two dedicated satanist and I promise that he is the one in trouble. You did nothing wrong by asking a fucking question. I asked a question a while back about kundalini yoga and had someone jump all over me. All I said was I dont completely understand everything about it and I want to know all there is to know about it so I can ascend. This guy jumped all over me saying it was in the files and go read the site, In a very nasty way. Its not even on the site lol. I do not know what is wrong with these people. If they are dedicated satanists something went very wrong.

I mean I have talked to be on the groups that think they are going to learn pyrokinesis so well where they can incinerate people. Go join the army and show the president and make everyone know the truth. I told him that the president knew this and that the cia would be after him and torture him to death. Then asked him if he could even light a candle. Which ofcourse he couldnt. lol.

I just dont want you to get discouraged because of this guy. You notice how I wont bash him even here. (Very serious). If you would like to be friends just email back.

Hail Satan!!

You noticed how I said you notice I wont bash him even here. (very serious) I would never bash a dedicated satanist. Even when I thought he was bashing me.

Couldnt tell them what was inside the email? What was inside the email was a his passwords to his yahoo, youtube and facebook.Virtually everything about him. Have at it.

[YOUTUBE]

username: chewbiteswallow

password: suckandswallow

[Facebook]

password: belolovesme

[Y!Mail]
username: thebigblackbee

[Tumblr]

username: fancyfudge

Luciferian Research Society]

email: thebigblackbee@...

[Yahoo! Messenger]

username: rawriecheezball

password: cheesypoof

[SCHOOL EMAIL]

my.xs.edu.ph

username: bmitra.15
(I'll graduating from Xavier High School in 2015)

I am pissed. He wants to play little kike games, then I will show him how to fucking play. I have been holding back the entire time. No longer. Thank you for your words DON DANKO, they inspire me.

Hail Satan!!

Death to all the other kike bees out there!!

Now you know why kikes have subverted even the most jew aware organizations in
history, it even has got to your mind, with it's sympathy ploys and pretend
friend tricks.

This kike needs to harass members because a power of the kike is it's mouth so
it constantly needs to kike talk a person to put them under it's spell.

If you still can't get it's a kike you better get it soon before you leave
yourself open to any of it's kikery and find yourself in a shitty situation.

-I am split. Part of me wants to be his friend. I really want to trust him and
everything is alright. On the other hand I don't want to fall victim to a kike
manipulating a gentiles emotions like the countless times in history this has
happened.

His emails he sent me were very disconcerting to say the least. To even imply to
go away from the JOS should be held under the highest scrutiny. I posted them
here to show what he said. If he didn't want them on the group, this shows they
were not in the positive.

I will not deliberately work against him until I am for sure that he is a kike.
I agree it is very unusual that I would get a super Trojan right after coming in
contact with him. However, why did no one else in the groups come under such
attack?

I sent High Priestess Maxine Dietrich an email in regard to all this. I will
leave it in the hands of the moderators to decide his fate.

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

when experts found they could hack into the computer system inside cars and
vans

and overide the controls. There was a major news article on it not too long
ago.

claim.

Remember the jews admit they pay fellow sanderien brethen big money to spend
all

and acting to subvert. The jews also use advanced viruses and hacking in
general

ones that actually where not kike owned and operated fronts]. People always
need

as possible.

down everything in the computer. I did not make that up. I do not know how I
got

such a nasty trojan downloader. Although I am very hard convinced it is him
that

Keep kike callng it, it makes it harder for it to ingratiate into the
forum.

No

for

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@
wrote:

you

are a very strong persom. There are many people that talk bad stuff about
you

personally

you

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

I myself have only truly become ME through reading and practising your works on JOS. From finding Satanism at 11, to finding the site at 16 was an extremely difficult time for me, but upon finding JOS, I instantly related and understood. It has been 3 long beautiful years now, and me and I have never felt more assured that what I am doing is fundamentally right.
So once again, thank-you Maxine, and thank-you all who have written, posted and taught through JOS. you helped me find myself, and my god; My Father, as I am sure, you did many others.

HAIL SATAN!!!

and we, as the Satanist community for keeping the fucking kike out... please please keep up the Damn good work guys :)

In essence, what I'm saying here is; FUCK THE KIKE STRAIT BACK TO IT'S FALSE GOD!!!!
HAIL SATAN!

messages daily.

It's a kike.

wrote:

HAIL MAXINE!
53!

are

personally

you

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back