Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To make peace with friends with psychic energy

Satana

If I want to make peace with friends and want to use psychic energy ...

I fall into a trance state, visualize the person's face, absorb green-gold energy and projects this energy on the person's face, then I say this command:

"He/she decides to make peace with me! "

In order to continuously breathe energy and exhaling, pronounce eight times the runes WUNJO.

I have some questions:
The order to move forward the exercise is correct?
When I start to vibrate the rune, go out automatically from a trance. Then do say i the rune aloud out automatically by trance or do put i it in thought and then remained in a trance?
Thank you all for the answers

Most of these things are dependent where you are, who is around, the amount of privacy, how practiced you are etc. The general way is that it is said and repeated in your head for the most part. When you are completely alone or with a fellow worshipper, then these are usually said as loud as possable with much force. When you are starting out though, it is good practice to try the silent method till it becomes as one with you as most automatic Brain/Body functions dependent on the situation. Such as: If your knee gets hit on the funny bone, and your leg jumps, that is smooth movement that we cannot control. BUT, if we have to pee ( I know, gross, but can't think of a better way right now) that IS something we can control. ( Most of the tiime for most people ) Now you go out to a restaurant with a friend and you feel the need to go into your trance to influence peace between yourself and restaurant companion/s. You can still secretly vibrate the rune ( Actual ) or you can learn to do it in your mind until it becomes second nature. Like the need to pee. You have a single female companion that is saying something VERY important to you. But you have to pee so bad that you are not sure if you will have to excuse yourself or if you can concentrate on what she is saying if you don't excuse yourself, yet you don't want to lose the peaceful momentum or flow of conversing. After a bit, you are able to hold it in AND pay the right amount of attention to the importance of what is being said by your female restaurant companion. You can stop the need for awhile and even focus through the need. That is automatic movement of muscles and brain. Your knee jumping is automic movement as it is something you cannot control. Yet though you can't really or completely control your hear, breathing ect because it is smooth movement, you can sort of control either for a brief or for brief periods of time. ( Some people are pro at this. I can hold my breath under water for 3 minutes and I have been a smoker since age 4 ) ( I have found ways of slowing my heart rate down without meds, etc. Though I still use caution as it is not so easy sometimes ) We CAN use our minds for great strengths that we don't even realize we have. The trance and calling of the rune's name, can be implemented so that it is second nature. Not something we can't control because we do not know we can control it. Something we can control because we now KNOW we CAN control what we thought we couldn't. Like most people don't know that we can control our heart rates to an extent. ( I think the gen. pop. has the breathing one figured out by now ) But we can. Try it. You may find an answer that way. ;-) Jade

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back