Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To know better

Godis Good

pls......if someone says dark cloud energy is surrounding you... what does it mean???

<td val[/IMG]Depends on who said that. I have had a lot of psychos wiccans and nuu age idiots tell me crazy stuff (like i have a "black aura" or something stupid like that) if they are not a Satanist then they are probably bullshiting.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 25, 2015, 7:47:58 AM, Godis Good goodgodis622@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:
pls......if someone says dark cloud energy is surrounding you... what does it mean???
[/TD]

It means that they're full of shit. :pSomeone is probably trying to mess with you.There's no "dark cloud energy". If you clean your aura and chakras and put an aura of protection around you daily, at least twice a day, then you have nothing to worry about.Otherwise, your aura and chakras will just be dirty. But no "dark cloud energy".

Στις 6:05 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 26 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "Godis Good goodgodis622@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back