Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To High Priest Mac Friday.

the_real_emodeous

To High Priest Mac Friday. I would like to thank you for your help in answering my questions. I have found it to be very helpful. If I find myself needing to ask other questions may I direct them to you? I do have a couple more as of now after the info. Is there more info on the Demoness Mastema like her sigil or her element or anything else on her? If so could you direct me to it please? The J.O.S. doses not have much on her. I had something not an everyday type of thing that happened last night while flowing up on the info that was given. I was on J.O.S. looking up the Demoness'es. I found the entire fire element Demoness'es. I also looked up the upper & lower Demoness'es. There is not much on the Demoness Clistheret ether. I liked the name Mastema & what she can do is just to cool. I tried to sound out her name so when I tried to say it I would not insult her by saying it wrong. I did this a couple of times. Thin my brother called me in to his room. He has been the sores of some stress is the nice way to put it. As I sat right in front of him on his bed. He was drinking a cup of water. Suddenly He started asking "Who Was That?" I did not know what he was talking about. Then he told me someone pushing his elbow up while he was drinking the water. He continued to ask "Was that dad or owner youngest brother?" I started laughing hard. Well that only pissed him off to the point that he was going to hit me if I did not tell him Who did that. I told him that I had an Idea & he would not believe me if I told him. Well he asked anywise & I just told him You should be nicer to me. All I do is help you & you are an ass to me. You should be nicer to me. I left it just like that.  Now I know that I need to be open to my soundings & use my mind to see the sings that are given by aware Demons. Would I be correct in assuming that could have been my Guardian messing with him? I feel that it was but I seem to be wrong a lot but I am doing my best to change all that. Once more thank you for your help & your time.    P.S. I have only one account on yahoo & it is only for this site. I was looking at it & messed up the settings & it showed my e-mail & my fake name I have used since I found out about fake names or Handles. I am use to google & I fixed it now. Also I know that time will tell about me & what I do & say will to. I don't think anyone will understand how crappy I feel about making such a bad impression to you all. That was not my intent at all. Thank you for your time.   All My Love To Father        Hail Satan The_Real_Emodeous

nice.:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_real_emodeous" <emodeous@... wrote:

To High Priest Mac Friday. I would like to thank you for your help in
answering my questions. I have found it to be very helpful. If I find
myself needing to ask other questions may I direct them to you? I do
have a couple more as of now after the info. Is there more info on the
Demoness Mastema like her sigil or her element or anything else on her?
If so could you direct me to it please? The J.O.S. doses not have much
on her.

I had something not an everyday type of thing that happened last night
while flowing up on the info that was given. I was on J.O.S. looking up
the Demoness'es. I found the entire fire element Demoness'es. I
also looked up the upper & lower Demoness'es. There is not much on
the Demoness Clistheret ether. I liked the name Mastema & what she can
do is just to cool. I tried to sound out her name so when I tried to say
it I would not insult her by saying it wrong. I did this a couple of
times. Thin my brother called me in to his room. He has been the sores
of some stress is the nice way to put it. As I sat right in front of him
on his bed. He was drinking a cup of water. Suddenly He started asking
"Who Was That?" I did not know what he was talking about. Then
he told me someone pushing his elbow up while he was drinking the water.
He continued to ask "Was that dad or owner youngest brother?" I
started laughing hard. Well that only pissed him off to the point that
he was going to hit me if I did not tell him Who did that. I told him
that I had an Idea & he would not believe me if I told him. Well he
asked anywise & I just told him You should be nicer to me. All I do is
help you & you are an ass to me. You should be nicer to me. I left it
just like that.

Now I know that I need to be open to my soundings & use my mind to see
the sings that are given by aware Demons. Would I be correct in assuming
that could have been my Guardian messing with him? I feel that it was
but I seem to be wrong a lot but I am doing my best to change all that.
Once more thank you for your help & your time.

P.S. I have only one account on yahoo & it is only for this site. I was
looking at it & messed up the settings & it showed my e-mail & my fake
name I have used since I found out about fake names or Handles. I am use
to google & I fixed it now. Also I know that time will tell about me &
what I do & say will to. I don't think anyone will understand how
crappy I feel about making such a bad impression to you all. That was
not my intent at all. Thank you for your time.

All My Love To Father

Hail Satan

The_Real_Emodeous

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back