Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

TO FULLY CLEAN YOUR AURA

To clean your aura, you should vibrate your chosen mantra into your aura. Your aura is the energy field surrounding your body. It is a good idea to deep clean your sou on a regular basis and in that case you would vibrate mantras into your chakras or entire soul.

Perfect thank you, theres a lot of difrent opinions on the main site thats why i like posting here and little on the specifics on jos so this make it nice and clear

HAIL SATAN!

Hey there you gave me advise about this a little while ago but i ran by this post and i was curious about your thoughts on this

This is how they said to do the aura cleaning:

Just visualize a sphere 8 feet around you, and vibrate SURYAYE into your chakras. Visualize your chakras like you normally would when vibrating SURYAYE into them.

That's all you have to do

But isnt that cleaning ur soul or would this do both at the same time?

Your aura is an aspect of your soul. Your aura is the energy field surrounding your body.  If you clean your entire soul, you are cleaning your aura as your aura is part of your soul. The difference is a minor technicality that you do not need to freak out about. As long as you are visualizing cleansing light all over yourself you are fine.

And how can I connection with demons and satan ???to get help of them???

On May 8, 2017 10:31 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Your aura is an aspect of your soul. Your aura is the energy field surrounding your body.  If you clean your entire soul, you are cleaning your aura as your aura is part of your soul. The difference is a minor technicality that you do not need to freak out about. As long as you are visualizing cleansing light all over yourself you are fine.

How can feeling vibration for my chakras ???
I can't feeling!!!!!
On May 8, 2017 3:30 PM, "aaaaaallllll2@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey there you gave me advise about this a little while ago but i ran by this post and i was curious about your thoughts on this

This is how they said to do the aura cleaning:

Just visualize a sphere 8 feet around you, and vibrate SURYAYE into your chakras. Visualize your chakras like you normally would when vibrating SURYAYE into them.

That's all you have to do

But isnt that cleaning ur soul or would this do both at the same time?

Thanks, not that is was worried or anything but every ones got theyre own way of doing things so i just like to understand every little detail and how things work plus im always on the search for the most effective/ powerful methods
Thanks again

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back