Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to be rich

richkoko15

plz i want know if someone join the group and the person want to be rich? how the person can be. also how  can i be  a member if want to

Satanism isn't just about becoming someone rich. We are about eventually ascending to Godhood through empowerment. However if you decide to become a Satanist you can always attract money to you by doing a money meditation but it isn't some get some instant money kinda thing and the thing is if you advance yourself it naturally becomes easier to attract things like money. So if you are interested in advancement then check out this site Joy of SatanIf money is your only goal then you wasted your time

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 11:43 AM, "richkoko15@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

plz i want know if someone join the group and the person want to be rich? how the person can be. also how  can i be  a member if want to

<td val[/IMG]We are about eventually ascending to Godhood through empowerment.

And this is what it's all about.

[/TD]
From: Xavier Skaggs xavi3rskaggs@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] to be rich
Sent: Wed, Aug 5, 2015 10:00:10 PM

If money is your only goal then you wasted your time

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 11:43 AM, "richkoko15@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back