Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To anyone that might show concern

rjdemonchild2002

Ok. I've put a few posts up before, but no one seems to care. I have a lot of issues that I would have hoped to get advice on or simply someone to vent to and get some help. I thought that by joining Father and his followers, I'd have somewhat more of a welcoming into a group that I could relate to and share knowledge, gain it, and have something of a family. But, the way my luck always runs, again I've joined something that completely shuns me. Or at least it feels like it. I remain faithful to Father but I have a lot of problems that I need help with. I just thought that I finally found a group to be apart of that cares.

No one did answer to your posts? Even every newbie always get warm welcome here and are given advices,help . However i don't login here regularly,I trust your words. I might help you or give you advice. So,feel free to contact me. Wrote a Post about your problems in your next post:) your most welcome brother. 

What are you having problems with? There are several causes so please be more specific. HAIL SATAN!!!!

yes, your posts so far have been:
one post looking for a female around your age
four posts asking for people to IM you if they live near you, not including your reply to someone who welcomed you here in which you asked them to IM you
your original post stating that you are now here, which was replied to by a few people
a strange post where you thank someone for greeting someone else...
and one post asking for information about something that would be so easy to find if you cared at all for Satan or the purpose of this group and decided to educate yourself in the ways of Satanism using all the readily available resources.

honestly, what have you expected? there are many more interesting posts than anything you've contributed so far, to be blunt about it. why don't you try to read through the JOS site and Satanic self-learning resources, post and talk about your experiences, and leave matchmaking to come through other means (and give up on IM's, we normally all talk through here)

On 29/07/2012 2:28 PM, rjdemonchild2002 wrote:
  Ok. I've put a few posts up before, but no one seems to care. I have a lot of issues that I would have hoped to get advice on or simply someone to vent to and get some help. I thought that by joining Father and his followers, I'd have somewhat more of a welcoming into a group that I could relate to and share knowledge, gain it, and have something of a family. But, the way my luck always runs, again I've joined something that completely shuns me. Or at least it feels like it. I remain faithful to Father but I have a lot of problems that I need help with. I just thought that I finally found a group to be apart of that cares.

First a formost, my biggest issue I have is my love life.  I know it might sound pathetic and unworthy to discuss at first, but it goes rather deep.  the problems all began on the night of Super Bowl XLV, February 6, 2011.  My wife was working at a local bar and decided to go hang out with friends after she closed that night.  A week later she had confessed to me in a local McDonalds, while we were there eating with our 10 month old son, that the night of the Super Bowl, she had had a lot to drink and some foreign substances and that she had cheated on me.........  I was struck completely dumbfounded and shocked that she would do such a thing and above all, tell me this in there and with our son present.  I did show a lot of restraint and very little respect to her because she did come out and tell me.  She promised that she would never see the guy again and that she was truely sorry.  (crying the whole time she was saying this)  That night I thought I had forgiven her because we had relations and everything seemed to be back to normal.  How wrong I was.  Another week went by and I found out, through going through her phone, that she was still seeing this guy behind my back......  I confronted her with this, still keeping my cool cause I'm not one to lose my temper.  The last time I lost my temper I blacked out and woke up in the hospital after sending a few people to the hospital myself.  I swore I wouldn't let that happen again.  Anyway, she again, said she was sorry with tears and I guess I'm weak because I think I forgave her again.  Strike Two.  I had my son in mind and I didn't want him to be raised in a broken family.  I had the brilliant idea that she could still see this guy so long as I could go out and find a girlfriend to even the playing field.  She was hesitant to this but agreed.  No luck on my part.  Could get a girlfriend to save my life and she was out having all the fun.  Shortly there after, we found out that she was pregnant.........  The date of conception was very close to the time that she cheated on me and the time we had relations.  No way to tell if the little girl is mine or not.  Cant afford a DNA test.  Regardless of the outcome, I'd still raise her as my own.  She ended the affair and wanted things to go back to normal like they were before she messed up.  I don't think I ever truely forgave her because now I have been seeing her differently.  I'm not attracted to her anymore, and I don't love her.  I told her this and requested a divorce and she had a complete emotional breakdown.  Tears and apologies and promises of being a better wife and mother.  That lasted for a little while but now things are back to normal.  She goes out to bars to drink and play pool with friends, while I'm left at home, After getting off work myself, watching the kids.  I'm ready for all of this to be finished and lately I've been out searching for someone that can give me what I need.  Not having any luck at all.  I have "alone" issues and I was hoping that I could find someone to be with, that would understand my situation and be patient with me, so I could go through and get the divorce.  No such luck.  I find myself constantly depressed and in my own emotional states because I can't believe everything thats happened.  She was just supposed to be my one-night-stand, but I gave in and settled with her because, at the time, she made me happy and again I had "alone" issues.  Plus I took pity on her because she really isn't much to look at.  Currently still looking for my, I guess, "soulmate" if that is a proper statement.  I don't care what the concequences would be with my marriage because I've already given up on that.   Any help in any of these endevors would greatly be appreciated.  Thank you my Brothers and SistersHail Father Satan!!!

Wow, Rjdemonchild, I had no idea.
I feel for you, as a member here. Many of us are very busy, and we have lots of things going on for us. Please don't give up.
Would you like to talk about something specific?

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@... wrote:

Post your questions on the groups again. I don't understand how no one could have answered ANY of your posts..we all try our best to answer posts and to be honest some posts aren't really worth answering. But yeah everyone does there part to answer posts so I don't understand how yours never got answered.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 2:00 PM EDT darrklady13 wrote:

I feel for you, as a member here. Many of us are very busy, and we have lots of things going on for us. Please don't give up.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@... wrote:

Are you serious? Most of your posts are about asking people to contact you privately and/or meed with you. No real SS fully trusts somebody who wants to be contacted privately in the first posts, and we mostly post publicly here. We are aware that there are many infiltrators whose first posts are about meeting others. Then some other posts where you treat the group as a dating service or something. Your posts were neither serious nor in the purpose of the group. The only one post which you actually asked something and it wasn't a plain "plz contact me" was something which you assumed a BS karma nonsense which was debunked in the site, it's been explained many times that you don't get "harmed" if you do black magick and this myth is just a myth.

So really, what kind of replies WOULD you expect??? You didn't ask anything having to do with knowledge so you shouldn't complain about anything. Instead you should change your ways and actually contribute here.

You know, I figured that lol...to be honest I kind of remember certain posts that everyone post here on the groups and I looked at his name and do not remember anything at all. So yeah probably something not even worth remembering...or answering.I'm sure I have seen it and just didn't even give it a thought.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 2:46 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Hey Shannon, take your time to look at his posts, it's obvious why they weren't answered :) When this happens, it's never without a reason.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Post your questions on the groups again. I don't understand how no one could have answered ANY of your posts..we all try our best to answer posts and to be honest some posts aren't really worth answering. But yeah everyone does there part to answer posts so I don't understand how yours never got answered.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@ wrote:

The exact opposite happens with me, I remember many random things whether they are worth remembering or not. LOL. There are always some things I want to forget but I can't.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You know, I figured that lol...to be honest I kind of remember certain posts that everyone post here on the groups and I looked at his name and do not remember anything at all. So yeah probably something not even worth remembering...or answering.I'm sure I have seen it and just didn't even give it a thought.

On Sun, Jul 29, 2012 2:46 PM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Hey Shannon, take your time to look at his posts, it's obvious why they weren't answered :) When this happens, it's never without a reason.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@ wrote:

nice of you to finally open up to us with your predicament. good luck with trying to find your 'soulmate'..

i hope that is not the only reason you came here though? this group is really more for practicitioners of Spiritual Satanism, rather than people looking for a date.

On 30/07/2012 2:32 AM, Robert Jonsef wrote:
  First a formost, my biggest issue I have is my love life.  I know it might sound pathetic and unworthy to discuss at first, but it goes rather deep.  the problems all began on the night of Super Bowl XLV, February 6, 2011.  My wife was working at a local bar and decided to go hang out with friends after she closed that night.  A week later she had confessed to me in a local McDonalds, while we were there eating with our 10 month old son, that the night of the Super Bowl, she had had a lot to drink and some foreign substances and that she had cheated on me.........  I was struck completely dumbfounded and shocked that she would do such a thing and above all, tell me this in there and with our son present.  I did show a lot of restraint and very little respect to her because she did come out and tell me.  She promised that she would never see the guy again and that she was truely sorry.  (crying the whole time she was saying this)  That night I thought I had forgiven her because we had relations and everything seemed to be back to normal.  How wrong I was.  Another week went by and I found out, through going through her phone, that she was still seeing this guy behind my back......  I confronted her with this, still keeping my cool cause I'm not one to lose my temper.  The last time I lost my temper I blacked out and woke up in the hospital after sending a few people to the hospital myself.  I swore I wouldn't let that happen again.  Anyway, she again, said she was sorry with tears and I guess I'm weak because I think I forgave her again.  Strike Two.  I had my son in mind and I didn't want him to be raised in a broken family.  I had the brilliant idea that she could still see this guy so long as I could go out and find a girlfriend to even the playing field.  She was hesitant to this but agreed.  No luck on my part.  Could get a girlfriend to save my life and she was out having all the fun.  Shortly there after, we found out that she was pregnant.........  The date of conception was very close to the time that she cheated on me and the time we had relations.  No way to tell if the little girl is mine or not.  Cant afford a DNA test.  Regardless of the outcome, I'd still raise her as my own.  She ended the affair and wanted things to go back to normal like they were before she messed up.  I don't think I ever truely forgave her because now I have been seeing her differently.  I'm not attracted to her anymore, and I don't love her.  I told her this and requested a divorce and she had a complete emotional breakdown.  Tears and apologies and promises of being a better wife and mother.  That lasted for a little while but now things are back to normal.  She goes out to bars to drink and play pool with friends, while I'm left at home, After getting off work myself, watching the kids.  I'm ready for all of this to be finished and lately I've been out searching for someone that can give me what I need.  Not having any luck at all.  I have "alone" issues and I was hoping that I could find someone to be with, that would understand my situation and be patient with me, so I could go through and get the divorce.  No such luck.  I find myself constantly depressed and in my own emotional states because I can't believe everything thats happened.  She was just supposed to be my one-night-stand, but I gave in and settled with her because, at the time, she made me happy and again I had "alone" issues.  Plus I took pity on her because she really isn't much to look at.  Currently still looking for my, I guess, "soulmate" if that is a proper statement.  I don't care what the concequences would be with my marriage because I've already given up on that.    Any help in any of these endevors would greatly be appreciated.  Thank you my Brothers and Sisters Hail Father Satan!!!

My posts were answered.  It is because I use my phone in the group  that most responses never got through to me.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 29, 2012, at 1:46 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hailz

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@ wrote:

=

Well forgive me for being new to everything.  I had no idea that I had to be a genius of the subject before I could carry on any conversation.  As per other requests, I am not much of a people person and I am unaware of how to approach people or conversations.  I had thought that taking a step out of my natural comfort zone would move me forward in my life.  But apparently I was greatly mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 29, 2012, at 1:43 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  Are you serious? Most of your posts are about asking people to contact you privately and/or meed with you. No real SS fully trusts somebody who wants to be contacted privately in the first posts, and we mostly post publicly here. We are aware that there are many infiltrators whose first posts are about meeting others. Then some other posts where you treat the group as a dating service or something. Your posts were neither serious nor in the purpose of the group. The only one post which you actually asked something and it wasn't a plain "plz contact me" was something which you assumed a BS karma nonsense which was debunked in the site, it's been explained many times that you don't get "harmed" if you do black magick and this myth is just a myth.

So really, what kind of replies WOULD you expect??? You didn't ask anything having to do with knowledge so you shouldn't complain about anything. Instead you should change your ways and actually contribute here.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@... wrote:

=

I was bluntly informed that my posts had been answered in the past and while being a new member i am not familiar with the way these group discussions work and that i should learn everything on my own without any guidance, because I use my phone in the group, some responses may not have been received by me.  I apologize for my previous outburst to this part of my dilemma.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 29, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hailz

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "rjdemonchild2002" <rjdemonchild2002@... wrote:

=

i have read the bible thru and thru as a child and i know alot about it. and i have come to realize that i have been brainwashed! i would love to stop calling on god when anything happens because he/she has never answered me yet! my prayers always go unanswered and i always wondered why god doesnt answer my prayers? but i know why now, its because he/she does not exist (the god that the bible speaks of) i believe that there is a force out there that is responsible for me being here. but its not this murderer! the force that created me gave me all i needed to survive in this hostile world, therefore i dont need to be asking any god for help ( no wonder why they say that god helps those who helps themselves) its because he/she cant help u at all. and i see that now. i have stopped praying long ago and going to church but the spell is still on me and thats why i joined this group. i need u guys to help me break free please! i dont like this wicked god that the bible continues to speak of. this god is a mass murderer he/she has killed the most people from the beginning of time more than any earthquake, more than any tornado, more than any horrible thing u can think of. according to the bible this god flooded the whole world and killed every living thing!!! and then he/she starts to complain about the scent of the bones realizing that he/she made a mistake (funny with he/she being god)and then promised to do better next time by destroy the world again!!! with fire this and with no remorse (left the rainbow as a warning). the bible says that god is no respector of persons; and thats a damn shame considering that in the beginning when he/she was creating (according to the bible)he/she respected everything that was made. because i kept reading that "and god saw that it was good" at the end of each creation which means that u are pleased with wat u just did. so how now are u going to say that u dont respect wat u created? but i guess thats why so many people die in his name and also his sons'. if i was omnipotent and omniscient and omnipresent i would never sit and watch a man waiting in the bushes to rape a little innocent girl, i would never sit and watch an airplane full off people plummeting out of the sky, i would never sit and watch a dog pulling someones newborn out of a stroller to eat it, i would never sit and watch the goverments around the world doing the things that they are doing today  and not put a stop to all of it. so if this god is indeed real i would and will never serve him/her. i would prefer to go to the pit that he has prepared for more than 3 quarters of this world (and they say that god is love)and just so that everyone knows god openly repented in the bible that he/she had made man. in simpler terms he his sorry that he made us we were a mistake, its in the bible! now as for the problems that i would really love help with (and thank you sooo much in advance for ur help i really appreciate it) im having issues with keeping a woman and sparking attraction, im also having trouble identifying wat my talent is because nothing that i do stands out as a talent. my workplace also is full of enemies everybody hates me thats in part due to my reluctance or shyness when dealing with people (and just to clarify i really hate my job but i dont qualify for anything else unfortunately) i would love to get a comfortable job that pays well and i would love to feel wat happiness feels like it has been a long time.

HAIL SATAN!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To anyone that might show concern

What are you having problems with? There are several causes so please be more specific. HAIL SATAN!!!!

Alvin you seriously need to deprogram yourself go onto the Joyofsatan website and read the exposing christianity link, because only by doing that can you see the buybulln and your definition of a burning pit are deluded

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alvin Green <ogreen336@... wrote:

i have read the bible thru and thru as a child and i know alot about it. and i have come to realize that i have been brainwashed! i would love to stop calling on god when anything happens because he/she has never answered me yet! my prayers always go unanswered and i always wondered why god doesnt answer my prayers? but i know why now, its because he/she does not exist (the god that the bible speaks of) i believe that there is a force out there that is responsible for me being here. but its not this murderer! the force that created me gave me all i needed to survive in this hostile world, therefore i dont need to be asking any god for help ( no wonder why they say that god helps those who helps themselves) its because he/she cant help u at all. and i see that now. i have stopped praying long ago and going to church but the spell is still on me and thats why i joined this group. i need u guys to help me break free please! i dont like this wicked god that
the bible continues to speak of. this god is a mass murderer he/she has killed the most people from the beginning of time more than any earthquake, more than any tornado, more than any horrible thing u can think of. according to the bible this god flooded the whole world and killed every living thing!!! and then he/she starts to complain about the scent of the bones realizing that he/she made a mistake (funny with he/she being god)and then promised to do better next time by destroy the world again!!! with fire this and with no remorse (left the rainbow as a warning). the bible says that god is no respector of persons; and thats a damn shame considering that in the beginning when he/she was creating (according to the bible)he/she respected everything that was made. because i kept reading that "and god saw that it was good" at the end of each creation which means that u are pleased with wat u just did. so how now are u going to say that u dont respect wat
u created? but i guess thats why so many people die in his name and also his sons'. if i was omnipotent and omniscient and omnipresent i would never sit and watch a man waiting in the bushes to rape a little innocent girl, i would never sit and watch an airplane full off people plummeting out of the sky, i would never sit and watch a dog pulling someones newborn out of a stroller to eat it, i would never sit and watch the goverments around the world doing the things that they are doing today  and not put a stop to all of it. so if this god is indeed real i would and will never serve him/her. i would prefer to go to the pit that he has prepared for more than 3 quarters of this world (and they say that god is love)and just so that everyone knows god openly repented in the bible that he/she had made man. in simpler terms he his sorry that he made us we were a mistake, its in the bible! now as for the problems that i would really love help with (and thank
you sooo much in advance for ur help i really appreciate it) im having issues with keeping a woman and sparking attraction, im also having trouble identifying wat my talent is because nothing that i do stands out as a talent. my workplace also is full of enemies everybody hates me thats in part due to my reluctance or shyness when dealing with people (and just to clarify i really hate my job but i dont qualify for anything else unfortunately) i would love to get a comfortable job that pays well and i would love to feel wat happiness feels like it has been a long time.

HAIL SATAN!!

well i have been doing that i have already dedicated, im doing the meditation thing now my next step after that will be to start summoning 
HAIL SATAN!! From: Mary-anne <slaveflamez@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:50 AM

Alvin you seriously need to deprogram yourself go onto the Joyofsatan website and read the exposing christianity link, because only by doing that can you see the buybulln and your definition of a burning pit are deluded

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alvin Green <ogreen336@... wrote:

i have read the bible thru and thru as a child and i know alot about it. and i have come to realize that i have been brainwashed! i would love to stop calling on god when anything happens because he/she has never answered me yet! my prayers always go unanswered and i always wondered why god doesnt answer my prayers? but i know why now, its because he/she does not exist (the god that the bible speaks of) i believe that there is a force out there that is responsible for me being here. but its not this murderer! the force that created me gave me all i needed to survive in this hostile world, therefore i dont need to be asking any god for help ( no wonder why they say that god helps those who helps themselves) its because he/she cant help u at all. and i see that now. i have stopped praying long ago and going to church but the spell is still on me and thats why i joined this group. i need u guys to help me break free please! i dont like this wicked god that
the bible continues to speak of. this god is a mass murderer he/she has killed the most people from the beginning of time more than any earthquake, more than any tornado, more than any horrible thing u can think of. according to the bible this god flooded the whole world and killed every living thing!!! and then he/she starts to complain about the scent of the bones realizing that he/she made a mistake (funny with he/she being god)and then promised to do better next time by destroy the world again!!! with fire this and with no remorse (left the rainbow as a warning). the bible says that god is no respector of persons; and thats a damn shame considering that in the beginning when he/she was creating (according to the bible)he/she respected everything that was made. because i kept reading that "and god saw that it was good" at the end of each creation which means that u are pleased with wat u just did. so how now are u going to say that u dont respect wat
u created? but i guess thats why so many people die in his name and also his sons'. if i was omnipotent and omniscient and omnipresent i would never sit and watch a man waiting in the bushes to rape a little innocent girl, i would never sit and watch an airplane full off people plummeting out of the sky, i would never sit and watch a dog pulling someones newborn out of a stroller to eat it, i would never sit and watch the goverments around the world doing the things that they are doing today  and not put a stop to all of it. so if this god is indeed real i would and will never serve him/her. i would prefer to go to the pit that he has prepared for more than 3 quarters of this world (and they say that god is love)and just so that everyone knows god openly repented in the bible that he/she had made man. in simpler terms he his sorry that he made us we were a mistake, its in the bible! now as for the problems that i would really love help with (and thank
you sooo much in advance for ur help i really appreciate it) im having issues with keeping a woman and sparking attraction, im also having trouble identifying wat my talent is because nothing that i do stands out as a talent. my workplace also is full of enemies everybody hates me thats in part due to my reluctance or shyness when dealing with people (and just to clarify i really hate my job but i dont qualify for anything else unfortunately) i would love to get a comfortable job that pays well and i would love to feel wat happiness feels like it has been a long time.

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]The thing that help me the most besides power meditaion is doing a ritual and getting all the anger out of me in it.I cussed that jewsus thought form and told the filthy angels the get the fuck out of my life for good.I put all the anger that I felt from being a so called minister for years in that mind prison and I got angry about how they forced me to marry so many times because living with them was a"sin".They through the kike programs destroyed half of my life so I understand all your anger.So glad I know the truth now through this wonderful ministry.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: To anyone that might show concern
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 3:55:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   i have read the bible thru and thru as a child and i know alot about it. and i have come to realize that i have been brainwashed! i would love to stop calling on god when anything happens because he/she has never answered me yet! my prayers always go unanswered and i always wondered why god doesnt answer my prayers? but i know why now, its because he/she does not exist (the god that the bible speaks of) i believe that there is a force out there that is responsible for me being here. but its not this murderer! the force that created me gave me all i needed to survive in this hostile world, therefore i dont need to be asking any god for help ( no wonder why they say that god helps those who helps themselves) its because he/she cant help u at all. and i see that now. i have stopped praying long ago and going to church but the spell is still on me and thats why i joined this group. i need u guys to help me break free please! i dont like this wicked god that the bible continues to speak of. this god is a mass murderer he/she has killed the most people from the beginning of time more than any earthquake, more than any tornado, more than any horrible thing u can think of. according to the bible this god flooded the whole world and killed every living thing!!! and then he/she starts to complain about the scent of the bones realizing that he/she made a mistake (funny with he/she being god)and then promised to do better next time by destroy the world again!!! with fire this and with no remorse (left the rainbow as a warning). the bible says that god is no respector of persons; and thats a damn shame considering that in the beginning when he/she was creating (according to the bible)he/she respected everything that was made. because i kept reading that "and god saw that it was good" at the end of each creation which means that u are pleased with wat u just did. so how now are u going to say that u dont respect wat u created? but i guess thats why so many people die in his name and also his sons'. if i was omnipotent and omniscient and omnipresent i would never sit and watch a man waiting in the bushes to rape a little innocent girl, i would never sit and watch an airplane full off people plummeting out of the sky, i would never sit and watch a dog pulling someones newborn out of a stroller to eat it, i would never sit and watch the goverments around the world doing the things that they are doing today  and not put a stop to all of it. so if this god is indeed real i would and will never serve him/her. i would prefer to go to the pit that he has prepared for more than 3 quarters of this world (and they say that god is love)and just so that everyone knows god openly repented in the bible that he/she had made man. in simpler terms he his sorry that he made us we were a mistake, its in the bible! now as for the problems that i would really love help with (and thank you sooo much in advance for ur help i really appreciate it) im having issues with keeping a woman and sparking attraction, im also having trouble identifying wat my talent is because nothing that i do stands out as a talent. my workplace also is full of enemies everybody hates me thats in part due to my reluctance or shyness when dealing with people (and just to clarify i really hate my job but i dont qualify for anything else unfortunately) i would love to get a comfortable job that pays well and i would love to feel wat happiness feels like it has been a long time.

HAIL SATAN!!

To: [email protected] Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 7:54 AM

[/TD]

No, you should do power meditations and rituals to connect with Satan. Summoning a God it's not a step, but a serious thing you only do for serious reasons, not for stupid ones like "to have somebody to talk to" or "to see if it works" or "because i want a cool thing to happen". It's sort of like a situational thing, it's not one of the main parts of SS. And power meditation is to be done forever, you don't really stop power meditations when you are a ss, since this is the most important thing here, SS is about empowering your soul.

well i have been doing that i have already dedicated, im doing the meditation thing now my next step after that will be to start summoning 

HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:50 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alvin Green <ogreen336@ wrote:

the bible continues to speak of. this god is a mass murderer he/she has killed the most people from the beginning of time more than any earthquake, more than any tornado, more than any horrible thing u can think of. according to the bible this god flooded the whole world and killed every living thing!!! and then he/she starts to complain about the scent of the bones realizing that he/she made a mistake (funny with he/she being god)and then promised to do better next time by destroy the world again!!! with fire this and with no remorse (left the rainbow as a warning). the bible says that god is no respector of persons; and thats a damn shame considering that in the beginning when he/she was creating (according to the bible)he/she respected everything that was made. because i kept reading that "and god saw that it was good" at the end of each creation which means that u are pleased with wat u just did. so how now are u going to say that u dont respect
wat
u created? but i guess thats why so many people die in his name and also his sons'. if i was omnipotent and omniscient and omnipresent i would never sit and watch a man waiting in the bushes to rape a little innocent girl, i would never sit and watch an airplane full off people plummeting out of the sky, i would never sit and watch a dog pulling someones newborn out of a stroller to eat it, i would never sit and watch the goverments around the world doing the things that they are doing today  and not put a stop to all of it. so if this god is indeed real i would and will never serve him/her. i would prefer to go to the pit that he has prepared for more than 3 quarters of this world (and they say that god is love)and just so that everyone knows god openly repented in the bible that he/she had made man. in simpler terms he his sorry that he made us we were a mistake, its in the bible! now as for the problems that i would really love help with (and
thank

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back