Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to all my brothers and sisters in satan new and old... i must ask yo

deathgodlolfml

my brother and sisters i Must ask for your help. i am thenking of writing a book. i have spoken to my guardian demon about this and he thought it was a very good idea. i want more people to come to satanism. so i want to make a history book of sorts.... a *TRUE* history book about enki about the anunnaki about the brotherhood of the snake about the war in heaven about the enemy and of course about us humans. maybe you think i'm two under qualified for this. grant it i have only been a satanist for 4 years now and i have only joined our group in the last 3 months i may be very young but i feel that i am compelled to write this book. if anyone disagrees that i should be the one to write this book then i won't and shall cease my idea but i ask that someone else will write this book maybe an HP maybe someone else but i want this book out there so more people know the truth. but if i am prompted and willing i shall write this book and ask that my brothers and sisters help me so that i may get the RIGHT AND TRUE FACTS. and that maybe if we have an editor and publisher in our ranks then they might help me in my goals and for the HP's to help me in information. to all my brothers and sisters in satan d blessings to you all HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS AND GODDESS OF HELL HAIL FATHER SATAN TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE !!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure your GD thought this is a Good idea?? Because as far as I know the Gods are more interested in giving spiritual knowledge than the entire literal events that happened. That's the reason you see most of the stories about Enki and the Annunaki such as the flood story are allegories not to be taken literally (which sadly many people do). You'll probably not find literal info in mainstream books.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

my brother and sisters i Must ask for your help. i am thenking of writing a book. i have spoken to my guardian demon about this and he thought it was a very good idea. i want more people to come to satanism. so i want to make a history book of sorts.... a *TRUE* history book about enki about the anunnaki about the brotherhood of the snake about the war in heaven about the enemy and of course about us humans. maybe you think i'm two under qualified for this. grant it i have only been a satanist for 4 years now and i have only joined our group in the last 3 months i may be very young but i feel that i am compelled to write this book. if anyone disagrees that i should be the one to write this book then i won't and shall cease my idea but i ask that someone else will write this book maybe an HP maybe someone else but i want this book out there so more people know the truth. but if i am prompted and willing i shall write this book and ask that my brothers and sisters help me so that i may get the RIGHT AND TRUE FACTS. and that maybe if we have an editor and publisher in our ranks then they might help me in my goals and for the HP's to help me in information. to all my brothers and sisters in satan d blessings to you all HAIL ALL THE MIGHTY GODS AND GODDESS OF HELL HAIL FATHER SATAN TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE !!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back