Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

to all mediums-advise please

Mary1

i got drafted by father satan into having others speak thru me. though the last time father spoke thru me he left a huge astral mark on my back. What i want to know-is this kind of thing normal-like do other satanic mediums have a mark?-or does this mark signify something else?

i hope someone can answer.

i hope everyone else is doing ok.

Hail Father Satan

Do you have a picture of it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

i got drafted by father satan into having others speak thru me. though the last time father spoke thru me he left a huge astral mark on my back. What i want to know-is this kind of thing normal-like do other satanic mediums have a mark?-or does this mark signify something else?

Hail Father Satan

<td val[/IMG]What kind of astral mark? I don't think that's right, but I'm not completely sure. Usually the Gods will ask you beforehand if they may speak through you. They also won't harm us. Whenever Father speaks through me, or Gods draw through me, I get a pleasant feeling, and the work is achieved. I feel like it's instinct, like I just know without having to think that that's what the work/writing is supposed to look like. You probably want to ask Father about this. Nordics/greys will pretend to be Gods and speak through us to gain our trust, then they will attack us.   HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Mary <early.mary@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] to all mediums-advise please
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 11:31 PM

Hail Father Satan
[/TD]

thank you for the warning-i checked myself afterwards-thought i was a bit weak i revocered fast and i felt fine and happy afterwards-i was able to check the info as i typed it and all theinfo i gave would not have harmed the person in any way- i don't know why the enemy would leave an astral sigil of Father Satan behind.It hasn't happened since. i know that father will tell maxine stuff she doesn't know when he is speaking thru he but when the person i was talking to asked if there was anymore advise i felt as if the being was doing a quick search of knowledge in my head-nothing deep just flashes of info sort of like when i normally try to think of an answer and it seemed to like that i already knew a bit about one thing-onec it found the one thing the search stopped and the extra advise was given.
I remember the whole thing so i'm not sure.....i'll try to keep my defense up just in case-at least the advise was non harmful.

Oh and the mark was the cup sigil the one with the V at the bottom-it's found on the jos site.

thank you for the advise.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

What kind of astral mark? I don't think that's right, but I'm not completely sure. Usually the Gods will ask you beforehand if they may speak through you. They also won't harm us. Whenever Father speaks through me, or Gods draw through me, I get a pleasant feeling, and the work is achieved. I feel like it's instinct, like I just know without having to think that that's what the work/writing is supposed to look like. You probably want to ask Father about this. Nordics/greys will pretend to be Gods and speak through us to gain our trust, then they will attack us.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Mary <early.mary@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] to all mediums-advise please
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 11:31 PM

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back