Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

To advanced meditators and HPS Lydia, about cleaning

Yami666

This is serious, I searched the internet for images of the word "dross" to help me visualize how dross actually look like. After I finished cleaning my aura with white gold ball scanning my body and aura fully from the top of my head and down to my feet along with visualizing that the dross ( repeated this step 6 times, and I also visualized the same "dross" images I found on Google) being pushed down. After I did this meditation I'm still experiencing almost all day and night (except when I sleep of course) intense JOY that makes me laugh hard, I don't have any brain injuries or other nervous system issues, also my body is in a good health, but the JOY is very powerful it feels like exactly when you laugh so very hard on some things, and the front extension of my Heart/Chest Chakra feels almost all the time this intense joy/elation. Is this completely fine and okay? Or can it cause me serious health issues if continued? and is it true that laughing almost all day can make you die? What should I do?

I don't think there's anything wrong with this. It's normal and positive to feel energized and happy after cleaning your aura.

Just "Hail Satan" and feel alright.

This is serious, I searched the internet for images of the word "dross" to help me visualize how dross actually look like. After I finished cleaning my aura with white gold ball scanning my body and aura fully from the top of my head and down to my feet along with visualizing that the dross ( repeated this step 6 times, and I also visualized the same "dross" images I found on Google) being pushed down. After I did this meditation I'm still experiencing almost all day and night (except when I sleep of course) intense JOY that makes me laugh hard, I don't have any brain injuries or other nervous system issues, also my body is in a good health, but the JOY is very powerful it feels like exactly when you laugh so very hard on some things, and the front extension of my Heart/Chest Chakra feels almost all the time this intense joy/elation. Is this completely fine and okay? Or can it cause me serious health issues if continued? and is it true that laughing almost all day can make you die? What should I do?
Yes, this happens sometimes. Congratulations on removing so much dross :) But don't worry, you won't feel that elated permanently.

HPS Lydia, what you said is true! I woke up today and that very powerful joy/elation is almost gone, except when I laugh or something makes me laugh, but is it true that laughing all day can kill you?

HPS Lydia, what you said is true! I woke up today and that very powerful joy/elation is almost gone, except when I laugh or something makes me laugh, but is it true that laughing all day can kill you?
I don't think it would kill you, but your face and body would sure be in pain the next days.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back