Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tiredness after meditation

mhikaloj

Hello brothers/sisters, me again. I have another question.

Its possible to feel drained after a very good meditation, right? I mean, I am new to power meditation, and I just worked on all my chakras, my third eye, and my clauridoyance points, and I feel incredible, but tired. Like you do after a sporting game, or a good workout. This is normal right? This was actually the first time I could do a full meditation and cover everything I wanted. It felt AMAZING! I understand know why you guys keep saying be consistent, I've been working for about a week now and I am finally feeling something. Thank you so much!

Also, I have started feeling random blissful moments. Especially when thinking about Father, or the Gods. This comes with continuous meditation, right? Its amazing!

To all the other newbs out there, keep on meditating! I know EXACTLY how it feels to meditate and feel nothing. This stuff is incredible guys! Don't miss out just because you can't wait a little longer!

Thanks again, Mhik.

Hail Satan!

Yes it can be very possible. Just probably a reaction to what you are doing, bettering yourself. This is incredible that you're advancing in the path, brother. Keep up the good work on that. Your energy feeling lower or getting lower, this could be something else. Make sure you eat right and sleep right. Never let the enemy put you down. Stay aware, they will aim for this and they will aim to steer you away from the Path of Satanism. You're doing great!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mhikaloj" wrote:

Hello brothers/sisters, me again. I have another question.

Its possible to feel drained after a very good meditation, right? I mean, I am new to power meditation, and I just worked on all my chakras, my third eye, and my clauridoyance points, and I feel incredible, but tired. Like you do after a sporting game, or a good workout. This is normal right? This was actually the first time I could do a full meditation and cover everything I wanted. It felt AMAZING! I understand know why you guys keep saying be consistent, I've been working for about a week now and I am finally feeling something. Thank you so much!

Also, I have started feeling random blissful moments. Especially when thinking about Father, or the Gods. This comes with continuous meditation, right? Its amazing!

To all the other newbs out there, keep on meditating! I know EXACTLY how it feels to meditate and feel nothing. This stuff is incredible guys! Don't miss out just because you can't wait a little longer!

Thanks again, Mhik.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back