Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tired Of Being Tired!

[email protected]

Brothers and Sisters of Satan listen to me, what must be done? Fuck the xians, fuck the jews and fuck all those who oppose me. I'm no where near as being advanced as most of you Satanist are in this life time. Nevertheless, I've seen Lord Enkis face, and I know without the slightest doubt , I've had some dealings with Him before I was reincarnated. somethings I've read over the J.O.S web site, I knew already without prior studies. Except the power meditations. The u.fo.s, blue auras being felt, dreams and being able to fly in my dreams, being able to predict future events and a host of other spiritual experiances has cause me to declare with certainty I have a responsibility needing some attention. Call upon Satan to see if what I say is true. Suppose I speak in vain, May the Gods of hell have no mercy upon the soul I've dedicated to my Father. Right now, I take myself to be the lowest of the lowest due to how this world is looking upon me and how I feel even some of you may look upon me.Satanist? Yes I am, and this is felt from the bottom of my heart. Why feel so low when thinking high? My heels have been bruised;therefore I'm now ready to bruise the head of my enemy.HAIL SATAN!

You are lucky to remember your previous incarnation (without meditating upon it - if I understood correctly).

why only bruise? Let's cut their heads off:)

(and I like what you wrote here)

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.child@..." <soul.child@... wrote:

Brothers and Sisters of Satan listen to me, what must be done? Fuck the xians, fuck the jews and fuck all those who oppose me. I'm no where near as being advanced as most of you Satanist are in this life time. Nevertheless, I've seen Lord Enkis face, and I know without the slightest doubt , I've had some dealings with Him before I was reincarnated. somethings I've read over the J.O.S web site, I knew already without prior studies. Except the power meditations. The u.fo.s, blue auras being felt, dreams and being able to fly in my dreams, being able to predict future events and a host of other spiritual experiances has cause me to declare with certainty I have a responsibility needing some attention. Call upon Satan to see if what I say is true. Suppose I speak in vain, May the Gods of hell have no mercy upon the soul I've dedicated to my Father. Right now, I take myself to be the lowest of the lowest due to how this world is looking upon me and how I feel even some of you may look upon me.Satanist? Yes I am, and this is felt from the bottom of my heart. Why feel so low when thinking high? My heels have been bruised;therefore I'm now ready to bruise the head of my enemy.HAIL SATAN!

Last night, I had a dream of some army taking over the entire earth, they were all like "possessed" or something like brainwashed into believing bullshit,and they were forcing all of the non-brainwashed people unaware though into a church place and in the dream i spoke against the preacher,suprise suprise the preacher was the ruler and "high priest" of the enemy and then i was being takened away by "men and black" and thrown outside,everyone else in the dream looked like in a hypnotic trance.That was a creepy ass dream.

I should know better though, ALL dreams i have had of aliens especially greys and reptillians were negative, all dreams, I have seen huge motherships, skies that were like ashes,and dirty red in color, I have often seen myself a warrior in these dreams constantly fighting these motherships kept going to earth,sending armies, abducting people and starting wars.
You know what is so strange though? I never had ONE negative dream about Satan... the only time I had one dream of Satan was basically the traditional red devil huge monstrous hand in "hell"(in the christian sense) or something and I have had dreams of black holes that would lead to the "christian hell" while i was in the "christian heaven"

All dreams i have had of heaven were really bad experiences, I have seen them in white robes, their eyes I dont remember what color i think they were a red color, they all had white hair and they did look half-humanoid and half alien, they were all like possessed by one entity, then behind these beings was a white globe who claimed to be god and nothing but negativity.I also have had bad dreams of the so called "jesus and mary", I had bad dreams of "angels"

Anyway What positive dreams have i had ? I had some very good dreams of our Father, one time i was in a room, it started spinning, then i asked in my dream Father Enki "is that you" and he responded with a soft voice and said "yes,"  i did feel really vibrational and rather calm and kinda afraid, but he did say not to be afraid , then the spinning was at the speed of light, and all i saw was light and then he said "to open my eyes"  and so I did...
Literally I woke up after this just like ...thankful for the experience I have had. I have never felt that much positive energy in my life or that much love coming from him.

So  I realize that Father Enki and the Demons are multi-dimensional meaning they exist in several planes at once,
by the way arent red and black orbs suppose to be angels/christ? and Red and black are often associated with Saturn.But i realize the angels are from the lower octave of Saturn and very destructive,since Saturn is supposedly the gate of death,these angels are nothing more than associated with death and destruction they represent anti-life.there is indeed a stargate on saturn that if the angels put you through the stargate they will put you into non-existence, your soul, but if you were obeying god things they will use you as a pilliar for whatever they are building out there to control souls. the so called "new jerasulem" is the new city, for more information I suggest you read the luciferian liberation font.

Hope this is a enjoyable read.
HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
You are lucky to remember your previous incarnation (without meditating upon it - if I understood correctly).

why only bruise? Let's cut their heads off:)

(and I like what you wrote here)

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.child@" <soul.child@ wrote:

Brothers and Sisters of Satan listen to me, what must be done? Fuck the xians, fuck the jews and fuck all those who oppose me. I'm no where near as being advanced as most of you Satanist are in this life time. Nevertheless, I've seen Lord Enkis face, and I know without the slightest doubt , I've had some dealings with Him before I was reincarnated. somethings I've read over the J.O.S web site, I knew already without prior studies. Except the power meditations. The u.fo.s, blue auras being felt, dreams and being able to fly in my dreams, being able to predict future events and a host of other spiritual experiences has cause me to declare with certainty I have a responsibility needing some attention. Call upon Satan to see if what I say is true. Suppose I speak in vain, May the Gods of hell have no mercy upon the soul I've dedicated to my Father. Right now, I take myself to be the lowest of the lowest due to how this world is looking upon me and how I feel even some of you may look upon me.Satanist? Yes I am, and this is felt from the bottom of my heart. Why feel so low when thinking high? My heels have been bruised;therefore I'm now ready to bruise the head of my enemy.HAIL SATAN!
Before dedicating myself, I studied and practiced self hypnosis a book purchased from www.things you never knew existed.com. Before experiencing past regression, I always had strong deja vu's and thought and still think it have something to do with a past life.The power meditations on this site is exactly what I need to advance. After opening my chakras I felt so joyful then for some reason my energy was drained to go any further. I feel like I'm under attack or something.Nevertheless Father Satan looks out for His.I guess all experiences are there for one to learn become strong and grow.HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back