Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tired after Power Rituals

Touka

I think it's been disscusted once in the past, but in my case, I noticed getting tired performing some Gods Power Rituals. I always raise my energies right before the Ritual, but I'm getting tired while doing it and after. It doesn't apply for every God, only some. For example, I encountered it doing Father Satan's Absolution Power. I thought that maybe some Rituals are too powerful for me that others, but I don't know.. Why could this happen?

Hello,

In case you have yet to read HPHC's latest sermon, it could be useful.

Here is the link:

He talks about doing too much, exhausting yourself and taking on tasks which you may not be ready for.

If that is not pertinent to your question, I'm sure members which are more advanced will be more than willing to help you on this matter.

Sincerely,
HDNW.

I think it's been disscusted once in the past, but in my case, I noticed getting tired performing some Gods Power Rituals. I always raise my energies right before the Ritual, but I'm getting tired while doing it and after. It doesn't apply for every God, only some. For example, I encountered it doing Father Satan's Absolution Power. I thought that maybe some Rituals are too powerful for me that others, but I don't know.. Why could this happen?
I understand the situation.

It happened occasionally to me as well.
Personally, I have experienced these situations when I have done Rituals at the end of hard and challenging days.

Before starting the Ritual psicologically I knew that I could not give my best and by vibrating a good number of runes with extreme concentration I experienced fatigue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back